What is the best way to payoff a large credit card balance eg. 15,000.
I have a a large credit card balance right now. almost 15,000. Since I am using more than 80% of my credit this is impacting my credit score dramatically despite the fact that I always make a payment, never late etc. I just got a really good Job but to start in 3 months. I will be bringing home approx 12,000 a month., my husband 3,000. So 15000 combined. We do not know where to start. We were wondering if we just wait for my paychecks to come in and pay off slowly. Get a loan and pay it all off then just pay the loan installments. We are just starting our lives and we do not own a home etc. We really want to improve our credit score so that we qualify for the things that are important. Just do not know where to start