4.6

Mar 03, 2021
Great way to join AMEX

I’ve been working on my credit for quite sometime now. I started with a pre pay credit card from Capital and worked my way up from a very low 580 credit score to where I’m at right now at 687. I was really scared applying for this card since I did tried applying for a regular AMEX card but got denied. I took the chance because CK was recommending me this one and my application went through! I got app and I couldn’t believe it! I do see some other people with higher credit scores getting denied but I think one factor might be lack of credit history. Good credit score doesn’t necessarily mean good credit history. I know a few people with high credit score but don’t own any credit cards. What has helped me is that Ive been able to manage all my credit cards in a healthy financial way and creditors are paying attention to that as well. Best of luck for those considering to apply. My suggestion is, if you have enough points on you’re credit score not to downgrade you a level, then take the risk if CK is suggesting to you.

Mar 05, 2021
Low Credit Line

CK said I had excellent approval odds. Which by the way is the only time I’ll apply. If it’s very good or good approval odds folks. Don’t risk it. Was instantly approved but only for 1k. Found that odd since you have to spend 1k in the first few months to get their bonus points and statement credit. I called and asked for a slight bump or increase in my CL and they said I’ll need to have the care for at least 60 days. Um ok. We’ll see how this goes. I have a 777 score and never been late with 60k in credit lines. No idea why i was given a student or rebuilders CL. Just a heads up to those who are considering to apply

Application process
Customer service

Jan 25, 2023
POINTS ARE USELESS

They gave me $9K instantly but they don't make it clear that you can only use all those points at Hilton related properties. No statement credits, no cash back. I save a fortune with my Amex Blue Cash Preferred as I get 6% cash back/statement credit on all my groceries.

Jan 18, 2023
Trans 812 Equifax 815

A little disappointed that the limit is only $10k. I have other cards that are well over $30k. I have zero debt, and my credit to debt ratio is always favorable. The rewards are why I chose to go this route. The approval was quick and easy. Was able to add my husband as an authorized user right after approval and get my card number to set up my account on the app and make purchases if needed until my card comes.

Jan 16, 2023
Don’t pass it up…

Had this card under the “recommended for me” tab for a looonnnngggg time….finally bit the bullet and applied. With “Excellent” approval odds, got approved for $8k. Credit score is a 730.

Jan 14, 2023
Convenient

I've had this card for 4 months now and I made elegible purchases for the 80000 welcome points which I redeemed when I booked through Hilton website. I'm disappointed because my card was charged and my points were suppose to cover free nights. Hilton did fix my issue but left me with no points and I was suppose to still have points available. I recommend to find out how point redemption works other than that its good.

Oct 11, 2022
Not As Advertised So Be sure before Apply

I saw this offer & I applied for this on the American Express website but Amex said this offer is not for you.

Sep 23, 2022
Amazing Card!!

Instant approval for 5 grand with a 772, and 768. Didn't even do a hard pull on my credit because I have another Amex card, which was a HUGE plus!! The rewards are freaking awesome, and the welcome bonus is literally 8-10 free nights in a tier 2 hilton hotel!! Just for spending a $1000 in the first 3 months. Just getting this card for the welcome bonus is worth it!! Plus you get get more rewards on literally everything your going to spend money on anyway. This is one of my favorite cards, and I get at least a free week at a hotel each year with minimal card usage!! Definitely recommended!!!

Aug 29, 2022
Good card so easy to get

It was my first card after my 3 months with my discover it card

Jul 20, 2022
Hilton amex

I applied thru Credit Karma, instantly approved for $20,000 experian 790 and transunion 785 waiting for my card and excited

Jun 02, 2022
Best Card Ever

By Far the best card. My first card ever an I got approved immediately for an amount I have definitely not expected. Within 3 months they double my credit limit, next 6 months, double it again. I have a year since I own this card and I am at my 3rd double the credit limit. They do that automatically as well, I haven't requested any increase! Their app is absolutely great. Updates within 10 second. You basically see live any activity you do on the card. Customer service: Excellent! Best Card ever!

Apr 23, 2022
Great Card

My credit score is about 725. I applied and was approved. Now it’s my most used card and I’m just stacking up hotel points. The AMEX benefits are great too. Must have card for travelers.