5.0

Dec 25 2018
Excellent credit card

Excellent credit card i love the Hilton honors benefits it comes with and you get generous points for everyday purchases great card all around. I'm a happy Amex customer.

Dec 15 2018
Free Nights!!!

Great card! I applied for this card and got approved instantly. Took about a week to get it but getting it before Black Friday it was just perfect timing. I got my minimum spending and I now have 80k Hilton points which cover 2 free nights at a 4-star Hilton hotel! If you don't like annual fees this is a great card. But if you're the type of people that don't mind paying to use the card then try to get the other Hilton card since they offer better sign up bonus and I think a free night every yeat

Mar 25 2017
Amazing sign up offer! 80,000 POINTS!

got approved right away! 10.5k limit

Oct 21 2016
AMEX Instant Apoproval

I'm finally back in with AMEX today. Instant Approval with 676 fico score. Got starting Limit $5K. I'm very Happy!!! :-)

Oct 19 2016
Grocery double points & no annual fee

I have several rewards cards, most for hotel points. One of the best features about this Amex, aside from the fact that it is a no fee Amex card, is that it provides double points on groceries. Since this is our biggest expense after rent each year this really pays off, especially since we don't carry a balance on any of our credit cards. One of our favorite hotel chains is the Hampton Inn so the points come in handy.

Oct 08 2016
Great card for rewards!

Approved in 3 minutes with 722 score!

Aug 24 2016
Great Rewards, No Annual Fee

I was approved within minutes with $10,000 credit (slightly more than my total available credit right when applying). I've started my credit history less than 2 years ago. I have two Capital One cards with a total of $9,300 available credit (one with $3,500 and another with $5,800). I have a 724 credit score with 100% on-time payments. My credit utilization rate has been hovering at 20-45% so needed some more credit on my account to lower my utilization rate and add some diversity to my accounts and rewards options. I also applied and was approved for a Discover Card the night before. Surprisingly, Discover still hasn't told me the total amount of credit that will be available while Amex told me instantly and has quickly set me up with my online account which has a simple, clean interface. Combined this should bring my utilization rates below 5-15% each month, God-willing. The Hilton HHonors points are valued about around $0.04 per point (http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/value-miles-points/) which means the $50k is worth about $2k in points (and $75k is valued at $3k if that offer is available when applying). This card gives 3-7 points per dollar, which means you can earn about $0.12-0.28 back for every dollar spent if my calculations are correct a far greater value than the 1.5% cash back I was getting on my CapitalOne card. This is great for a no annual fee card.

May 02 2016
Great Rewards Card

This card has great rewards from HIlton stays including bonus points for using your card to reserve a hotel. You don't get charged until you check in so it makes booking trips easy to modify without being charged.

Apr 04 2016
April 2016 approved in 3 days 620 score

I applied to this card last week, since my score is pretty low due to my usage, and this card is no-fee. The 75k bonus after only spending $1000 seemed like a good idea. Got approved after 3 days of "review" (not instantly) and my current score is the low 620. So get your hopes up!

Mar 06 2016
Great rewards at Hilton hotels

Automatic Silver status. Excellent rewards at Hilton brand hotels. Decent ability to accumulate points. This and my CSP handle all my travel charges.