4.9

Nov 05, 2020
638 Experian score got approved

I was actually shocked I got approved. I travel often so the sign up bonus will help A lot

Sep 30, 2020
Not a good card to apply for

based on Credit Karma ratings on my credit I have a 720 credit rating and I had a very good approval odds on this card. I took the chance to apply taking the risk of having a hard hit on my credit report and I was declined, don't know the reason why if my score is 720. If you don't have an 800 credit rating don't even bother, they will declined you.

Aug 29, 2022
Good card so easy to get

It was my first card after my 3 months with my discover it card

Jul 20, 2022
Hilton amex

I applied thru Credit Karma, instantly approved for $20,000 experian 790 and transunion 785 waiting for my card and excited

Jun 02, 2022
Best Card Ever

By Far the best card. My first card ever an I got approved immediately for an amount I have definitely not expected. Within 3 months they double my credit limit, next 6 months, double it again. I have a year since I own this card and I am at my 3rd double the credit limit. They do that automatically as well, I haven't requested any increase! Their app is absolutely great. Updates within 10 second. You basically see live any activity you do on the card. Customer service: Excellent! Best Card ever!

Apr 23, 2022
Great Card

My credit score is about 725. I applied and was approved. Now it’s my most used card and I’m just stacking up hotel points. The AMEX benefits are great too. Must have card for travelers.

Dec 20, 2021
Approved 742 Ecperian, 745 CK

I was nervous to apply, since I had been denied twice in the past 18 months. And plus, I had also been approved for the Blue Cash preferred card for 6K 3 weeks prior. Anyway, I am excited that was instantly approved. For only 1K, but in 61 days, I will request a credit limit increase.

Sep 09, 2021
I got approved

I got approved might not be a high limit but to get a foot in with a amex I'm glad. Just some advise for people who are upset with applying and getting a hard inquiry never just go and apply always do the option to see if you qualify for offers which doesn't results in a hard inquiry ..then if it says what cards you would be approved for then apply that's what I did if it comes back with no offers I don't bother applying .

Mar 31, 2021
Approved!

I finally feel like an adult having obtained my first AMEX. CK said very good approval odds. 753/749 scores and approved for a $7600 limit.

Mar 31, 2021
"VERY GOOD APPROVAL ODDS" - IS A MASSIVE LIE!!!

I filled out the application with a 775 score after it being repeatedly pumped by Credit Karma as my having "VERY GOOD APPROVAL ODDS" --- WRONG!!!! I was declined!!!

Mar 30, 2021
Approved at 670 average.

Great card with very nice perks and flexible/ usability.

Mar 18, 2021
Declined w/ CK “Excellent Approval Odds”

CK kept suggesting this card stating that I have “Excellent Approval Odds.” So I went out on a limb and applied. Was declined and now I have a hard inquiry on my credit report.