Track Your Credit History, Score, & Report
A good credit history can save you tens of thousands of dollars in interest costs. Get your credit score and track it over time with Credit Karma.
- Track Your Credit History Over Time
- Monitor your Credit For Errors
- No Hidden Fees & Always Free
More About Your Credit History
Your credit history is a significant factor in your credit score. Lenders and creditors view several aspects of your credit history before deciding to extend a line of credit to you. These include:
- Percent on-time payments: If you’ve made a late payment on a loan in the past, it can seriously affect your credit score.
- Derogatory marks: accounts in collections, bankruptcies and liens can stay on your credit report for 7 to 10 years.
- Average age of open credit lines: The older your credit history, the more accurate an assessment of your creditworthiness overtime.
With Credit Karma, you can see how your credit history can affect your credit score. Find out what may be negatively and positively affecting your credit score, so you can make healthy credit choices.
Sign up for a free credit score from Credit Karma today and get access to your free credit factors overview, which will help you keep track of your credit history as you work on your financial future.
What Credit Karma Members Say
“...Probably one of the most awesome sites I have come across in a very long time! ...I will tell everyone I know about this!”
“Thanks to Credit Karma... I check my score monthly and enjoy seeing it rise each month! THANK YOU!”
“You guys ROCK! I mean, seriously. If I could hug y’all, I would!”
Credit Karma Features
Always Free Credit Scores
Get your 100% free credit score instantly, securely, and safely.
Get Your Score Now...
Find a Variety of Savings
Save money on everything including your credit cards, mortgage, auto loan, and more.
Review Your Potential Savings...
Free Credit Reports
See your full credit report and dig into the details
Get Your Credit Report