Business credit cards are a great way to help track expenses for your small business. Picking the right business credit card can save you thousands of dollars each year on interest, help you book travel for free, or earn you rewards for business spending. These are some of the most popular business credit cards from Credit Karma's partners.
- Special Offer: Earn up to $400 cash back
- Terms and limitations apply
- Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $5,000 in qualifying purchases on your Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn an additional $200 statement credit after you spend an additional $10,000 or more in qualifying purchases on your Card within the first year of Card Membership.
- No Annual Fee. Plus, more buying power and more cash back.
- 5% cash back on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and U.S. office supply stores.
- 3% on the category of your choice from a list of eight and 1% cash back on other purchases.
- 5% and 3% apply to the first $50,000 in purchases per calendar year, then 1% thereafter. Cash back received is automatically credited to your statement.
- Visit our credit card partner’s site in order to learn more and securely apply for the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express
Pros & Cons
- Good way to save money and get rewards while building credit for your business.
- Need good to excellent credit
- Foreign transaction fee
- Penalty APR
American Express is a Credit Karma partner
The SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express can be a good way to save money and get rewards while building credit for your business.
What to Like
The SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express offers 5% cash back at office supply stores and wireless telephone services. You’ll also get to choose one more rewards category from a list, and get 3% cash back on purchases there.
Look Out For
This card comes with a high penalty APR that will apply in certain conditions. There’s also a 2.7% foreign transaction fee. Choosing your own 3% category is great, but keep in mind that you can only change your category once a year.
- Earning unlimited 2% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
- Plus, a one-time $500 cash bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
- Use Spark Cash across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $59 after that
- Rewards won't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount, anytime
- Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend
Additional Business Credit Cards
- Get rewarded for business as usual. Earn 2X points on everyday business purchases such as office supplies or client dinners.
- Terms Apply
- 2X applies to the first $50,000 in purchases per year, 1 point per dollar thereafter.
- Enjoy the flexibility to put more purchases on the Card and earn rewards when you buy above your credit limit*.
- More buying power for your business* means more opportunities to earn points. That’s everyday business with the new Blue Business Plus Card.
- *The amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us, and other factors.
- 0.0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 12.24%, 16.24% or 20.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
- No Annual Fee
- Visit our credit card partner’s site in order to learn more and securely apply for The Blue Business℠ Plus Credit Card from American Express
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in select categories each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases–with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more – your points don't expire as long as your account is open
- No foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- $95 Annual Fee
- Welcome Offer: Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership
- Terms and limitations apply
- Get 3x points - Choose 1 out of 5 categories
- Plus, 2X points on the 4 remaining categories and 1X points on other purchases
- 3X and 2X apply to the first $100,000 in purchases in each of the 5 categories per year, 1X point per dollar thereafter
- Track, organize, and stay on top of your business expenses with powerful expense-tracking tools
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175
- Visit our credit card partner’s site in order to learn more and securely apply for the Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
* See the online Provider's credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the "Apply Now" button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the provider's website.
† Credit Karma looks at how your credit profile compares to other Credit Karma members who were approved for this product. Of course, there's no such thing as a sure thing, but knowing whether your Approval Odds are Very Good, Good, Fair or Poor may help you narrow down your choices.