Whether it’s your favorite league or your favorite team, you can use a sports credit card to proudly display what you’re passionate about. Some sports cards come with great perks like cash back rewards, 0% intro APRs or even special promotions on sports tickets, merchandise and more. These are some of the most popular sports credit cards from Credit Karma's partners.
- $100 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- All 30 team cards are available, customized with your favorite team's colors and logo
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and now at wholesale clubs, and 3% on gas up to the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter.
- No annual fee
- No changing categories and no expiration on rewards
- Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 13.24% - 23.24% variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers.
Pros & Cons
- Customized card designs
- Cash back rewards
- 0% intro APR for 12 billing cycles on initial purchases and balance transfers
- High penalty APR
- Foreign transaction and balance transfer fees
- No baseball-specific rewards
Want to rep your favorite baseball team? The MLB™ BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ MasterCard® gives you the chance to show your team pride and earn cash rewards at the same time.
What to Like
The card comes with 2% cash back at grocery stores and now at wholesale clubs and 3% cash back on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery store, wholesale clubs, and gas purchases each quarter. Best of all, you can get your card customized with the logo of any MLB™ team, so you can wear your allegiance on your sleeve.
Look Out For
The card includes a high penalty APR that you’ll be hit with if you make a late payment. There are foreign transaction and balance transfer fees. You can get the card customized with your favorite team’s logo, but there aren’t any baseball-specific rewards or perks.
- All 32 team cards are available, customized with your favorite team's colors and logo
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after $500 in purchases in the first 90 days, enough to redeem for $100 cash back
- 20% off purchases at NFLShop.com - that's $20 off every $100 you spend
- 0% Promotional APR for 6 months on eligible NFL ticket purchases. After that a variable APR will apply, 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, based on your creditworthiness
- Earn 2 points per $1 on NFL or Team purchases - eligible game tickets, in-stadium and team pro shop purchases - and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Redeem points for NFL game tickets, VIP experiences, or 1% cash back beginning at 2,500 points for $25
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that a variable APR will apply, 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, based on your creditworthiness. Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers.
Pros & Cons
- No annual fee
- 2x points on NFL tickets and team purchases
- 0% intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers
- Limited rewards categories
- 0% intro APR on purchases only applies to NFL tickets
The NFL Extra Points Credit Card is great for fans who are looking to earn rewards on team merchandise and game tickets.
What to Like
Benefits include earning 2x points on eligible NFL tickets and team purchases, and 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. Cardholders also get a discount at NFLShop.com and can get their favorite team’s logo on their card, so it’s a natural match for football fans.
Look Out For
Special rewards categories are limited to NFL-related spending. The NFL Extra Points Credit Card offers a 0% intro APR for six months on eligible NFL ticket purchases, which is great. This intro APR doesn’t apply to other purchases, though, so keep that in mind as you start spending.
Additional Sports Credit Cards
- Earn 1% cash back on gas and automotive purchases (terms apply) and double cash back on NASCAR.com purchases.
- Zero fraud liability protects you from unauthorized charges
- Email or text alerts to remind you when your payment is due
- Flexible payment date to assist you in making your payments on time.
- Automatic reviews for credit line increase opportunities
- Free online monthly credit score tracking included
* See the online Provider's credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the "Apply Now" button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the provider's website.
† Credit Karma looks at how your credit profile compares to other Credit Karma members who were approved for this product. Of course, there's no such thing as a sure thing, but knowing whether your Approval Odds are Very Good, Good, Fair or Poor may help you narrow down your choices.