Home Loan Reviews

Results 1-10 of 162Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 17   Previous | Next
Awesome experience

The mortgage lender at Veterans United made the experience seamless and very easy.  I would recommend them to anyone.

New house

Bought house for daughter. LO was very nice. Closed right on time. Will refinance in 6 months with AHC.

Managing Partner

Noticed you culled my earlier negative comment! Have applied for more than fifty mortgages in my business life and all but four were approved. This is second worst ever! The Federal Saving Bank, Columbia, MD is the worst, but this is a close second. Don't seem to understand , "under promise... Over Deliver!". BankAmerica approved virtually the identical REFI in 45days in 2013, my credit and cash position has improved, but on day forty Ameriseve is still " screwing the pooch". Not returning to BankAmericard is going to be a $12,000 mistake!

JKJSCJ

2 Contributions
22 People Helped
NOT GOOD AT ALL!

tHEY ARE SLOW AND VERY TRICKY i WILL NOT RECOMEND THIS COMPANY TO NO ONE!

Awesome lender

I first used CapWest in Dec 2013. The process was very smooth. I like the online application and document upload features, but most of all, it's been absolutely a pleasure to work with Eve Tobar. She is extremely professional and responsive, and super friendly and helpful! Definitely going to work with her and CapWest again soon!!

Brian

Review by

No-cost mortgage loan, great service

I found Home Finance of America on Zillow, and decided to apply with them because of how many great reviews were listed. It only took 15 minutes, and I closed in about three weeks. I paid no fees, but got the same rate other companies were offering with high lender fees! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a mortgage loan

Slow with Horrible Customer Service

I had worked with CashCall up to the point they told me my debt-to-income was too high to do a 15 year loan.  At that point I decided to go somewhere else.  A week later they called and told me they could do a 15 year, but the rates had changed, so it would be a slightly higher rate with no out-of-pocket costs.  I agreed to move forward.  A month into the process I received a phone call from a signing company telling me they'd be at my house in one hour.  I was never notified we were ready to do the final signing, found the final loan docs in my email from 2 hours earlier and had some questions since the numbers were different than what I had expected.  It took a week and a call to a supervisor to get a call back.  By this time, I was told I lost my rate once again and it was going to cost me $1500 and a rate increase of 0.1% if I wanted to move forward.  At this point I cancelled my loan process with them (sticking them with the Home Appraisal of $400) and found someone who could offer me a better deal (RoundPoint Mortgage).

Cash Call Final Offer = 15 year; 4.25%, $1500 closing fees

Round Point Final Offer = 15 year, 3.875%, $1400 closing fees

Thanks CashCall for making the process so horrible I ended up finding a better deal.

Results 1-10 of 162Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 17   Previous | Next