A low interest credit card could help save you money on monthly payments. A low interest credit card is generally a good fit for someone who carries a balance from month to month. Some low interest credit cards come with a 0% introductory rate while others have a low, ongoing rate. However, remember that these cards generally require a good to excellent credit rating for approval. These are some of the most popular low interest credit cards from Credit Karma's partners.
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel
- Earn unlimited 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
- Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 13.24% - 23.24% variable APR after that
- Travel when you want with no blackout dates
- No foreign transaction fees
- Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
Pros & Cons
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months
- No foreign transaction fee or annual fee
- Low rewards rate: 1.25x miles on all purchases
- No transfers to other airline or hotel loyalty programs
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
- Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases – it's automatic
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.24-24.99%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- No minimum to redeem for cash back
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- No annual fee
Pros & Cons
- Standout bonus rewards: 5% cash back on rotating categories on up to $1500 in purchases each quarter (then 1%)
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 billing cycles
- No annual fee
- Low base rewards rate (1%)
- Requires enrollment each quarter
Additional Low Interest Rate Credit Cards
- Earn cash back twice on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 14.74% - 24.74% based on your creditworthiness*
- Click 'Apply Now' to see the applicable balance transfer fee and how making a balance transfer impacts interest on purchases.
- No categories to track, no caps on cash back, no annual fee*
- $0 Introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days of account opening
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- See monthly updates to your FICO® Score and the reasons behind your score for free
- No Penalty APR - Paying late won’t raise your interest rate (APR). All other account pricing and terms apply
- $0 Annual Fee
* See the online Provider's credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the "Apply Now" button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the provider's website.
† Credit Karma looks at how your credit profile compares to other Credit Karma members who were approved for this product. Of course, there's no such thing as a sure thing, but knowing whether your Approval Odds are Very Good, Good, Fair or Poor may help you narrow down your choices.