4.2

Jul 24, 2022
Excellent Card, Excellent Rewards

Love this card. Hit my 30,000 point sub in my first purchase. Pulled Experian Fico 9 for me. 772. $8,800 limit.

Aug 08, 2022
not too good

wells fargo cannot be trusted

Application process
Customer service

Jan 31, 2023
Mr P

I applied for the card several times and was denied each time. My credit score is 825

Jan 27, 2023
Very high score, denied.

All bills paid on time 30 years now. Bank did not like that I had other cards. Looking for patsies since it likes to open up multiple accounts ITSELF but not see many in other profiles.

Jan 24, 2023
Denied credit application

Denied with excellent credit score of 810. Now have hard inquiry on credit. Don’t trust Wells Fargo! Not worth your time!

Jan 21, 2023
Don’t apply

Never got approval for this credit card. Only impacted my credit score in a bad way. Very hard application process. Approval has nothing to do with credit score. To get approve everything must be perfect

Jan 16, 2023
Never got an answer

Never got approval for this credit card I’m I Wells Fargo customer for years. If I apply never get approval from this plataform

Jan 16, 2023
I got very lucky

I got approved with under 700 credit score and i have only started building credit less than 6 months ago too! I got approved for a 4000 limit

Dec 30, 2022
Applied seeing recommendation at Credit Karma

I already am a Wells Fargo customer since last 6 years and have salary direct deposit account on it since then. I got approved for $20k credit line with a 793 credit score within a minute of applying. I applied because it has $0 Foreign Transaction Fees and $0 annual fees. I was very attracted towards Chase Sapphine seeing the list of benefits like Travel Protections, etc, for which I am pre-approved, but didn't apply as I read reviews that they go to lengths to avoid customers requests for claims. I saw people having to call them for hours long for months to get claims of even $200-$300. Pointless, better to go with credit card that has no benefits, just $0 fees haha!

Dec 29, 2022
Approved with 738 score with them!

My credit karma scores 750s, Score with the bank 738. Credit Karma say chances are good. Approved instantly 6,000 with APR at 0 percent.

Dec 26, 2022
Awesome rewards ,no foreign conversion fee, &Bonus

It has free cell phone protection and 3x the reward points on cell phone plans, travel, dinning, bars, and more. Love this card and the welcome bonus!

Dec 22, 2022
My chances was good.

Denied! Lowered my score.