4.0

Mar 12, 2021
Does what's promised

If you're someone getting their first credit card and has needs work to fair credit this card is for you. The credit limit is pretty low ($500 starting out) but that is so you don't overspend and are able to pay your card off no problem. Since I got the card my credit has taken a big leap! Would highly recommend! The app is also super easy to use and navigate!

Apr 20, 2021
They lower your credit

I used to love this card they give you higher credit when you open . But then few months later they decreased your credit which it affected your credit score.

May 21, 2022
Lots of merchants won't take it

Doesn't matter that it's Visa, I've had this card declined at random merchants (totally normal ones like Peloton and JetBlue, not shady websites or anything) with NO rhyme or reason. When I call they just repeat the same line over and over: "We can't guarantee that all transactions will go through." They literally have no information from their own system. It says something that a bunch of merchants won't accept it. I'll give it two stars because it has a nice app, but other than that I suggest you avoid. What's the point of a credit card that merchants won't accept?

May 18, 2022
Lower your credit limit no sign up for me

No sign up for me lower your credit score

May 11, 2022
Skip this card!

I caught covid and was hospitalized and missed a payment. Called and dispute about 20x and they still refuse to remove from report. Meanwhile all my other creditors were very understanding and removed the late payment immediately. DO NOT get this card.

May 10, 2022
Credit is based off of your reported numbers

They started me off with 1,000. The credit they give you depends on the numbers you report on the application for this card.

May 10, 2022
Bs

They said I've outstanding chances to get approved so I applied and they didn't approved me.

Apr 26, 2022
Lame

Emailed and texted me a million times to do an app just to say no. Inquiry for nothing.

Apr 12, 2022
Easy To Use. Great Credit Line Of $1600

I Use This Card Quite Alot. No Annual Fee.

Apr 11, 2022
740 score , zero debt ,

Applied , 740 score . Zero debt , all paid off , still couldn’t get piece of &@&&,

Apr 04, 2022
Outstanding Approval Odds:

Yet, not approved!!! How??? I HATE THIS CARD!!! I wish Credit Karma would update the site to give you an option to remove cards you're not interested in.

Mar 30, 2022
Simple Card

Simple card, no annual fee, you get to earn cash back, and easily get a limit increase.