4.0

Mar 12, 2021
Does what's promised

If you're someone getting their first credit card and has needs work to fair credit this card is for you. The credit limit is pretty low ($500 starting out) but that is so you don't overspend and are able to pay your card off no problem. Since I got the card my credit has taken a big leap! Would highly recommend! The app is also super easy to use and navigate!

Apr 20, 2021
They lower your credit

I used to love this card they give you higher credit when you open . But then few months later they decreased your credit which it affected your credit score.

Nov 25, 2021
Dont waste the hit to your score

Outstanding odds then try for card then they said No! No card for you!

Nov 14, 2021
Don't believe your "outstanding" approval odds.

Outstanding is a big word. I applied for this card based on my "outstanding" approval odds per Credit Karma. After I applied it took weeks of the same emails coming in asking for me to upload my identification, which I did each time, and finally was told I was not approved for the card because I have bankruptcy on my credit report from 8 years ago. Why was I told I had "outstanding" odds? How is this calculated. Ridiculous. I will not trust any card recommendations from Credit Karma in the future.

Nov 05, 2021
Waste of time

I tried to apply and they said my house number was not recognized. This address has existed for a very long time. No thanks.

Oct 26, 2021
Making a payment is a nightmare

The card was great, the customer service is HORRIBLE. I cancelled the card after one month. They recommended I pay through Bill Pay, which I did 13 business days ago. They still say they don't have the payment, even though my bank says they do. I can't get any straight answers.

Oct 19, 2021
Doesn’t include my back

Please don’t offer the card if it doesn’t have my bank to select

Oct 17, 2021
Compared to more established cc companies

Pro: it’s a credit card. Nice app. Con: customer service seems like a brand new company with employees new to the game. Conclusion: I’d recommend them if you need or want a card.

Oct 13, 2021
Merchant offers lack

Perhaps its the area I live in or that this CC is new but there are at most 3 places for the Merchant Offers hopefully one day this will change

Oct 11, 2021
Don't Apply, trust me

I applied for this card and on their website it said and I quote "You have been approved, please check your email". I check my email and the letter says "After careful consideration we were unable to approve your application at this time". Take your hard inquiry somewhere else where you will at least have a chance.

Oct 08, 2021
It’s actually a good card.

When you originally sign up for the card (I actually started with Petal 2 - so no fees etc and quite a high limit. It states right on the terms make sure your vantage score does not drop more than 25 points, and you will get increases. So generally if your credit had dropped or something has happened then it’s because of your score. Make sure the balance is always paid in full every month and you’ll be fine w this card. Also never use too much of ur limit and don’t let the balance roll over.

Oct 08, 2021
Don't bother

I would rate this card 0 stars if I could. The application process is just to much and complicated, i didn't even have this much issue with Discover or Capital One when I applied for them. Their application form is also broken as it won't let you type and the field is required to move on.