Regular purchase APR

$0

4.1

Mar 12, 2021
Does what's promised

If you're someone getting their first credit card and has needs work to fair credit this card is for you. The credit limit is pretty low ($500 starting out) but that is so you don't overspend and are able to pay your card off no problem. Since I got the card my credit has taken a big leap! Would highly recommend! The app is also super easy to use and navigate!

Apr 20, 2021
They lower your credit

I used to love this card they give you higher credit when you open . But then few months later they decreased your credit which it affected your credit score.

Sep 11, 2021
Is good credit card

Is realy good credit car applied

Sep 01, 2021
wont let you past your bank info

collects your information then puts you back to a mail offer, and wont let you go foreward, talk about bunk and corrupt,

Aug 29, 2021
Annoying Application Process For A Shady Card

Even with some bad reviews I opted to give this card a shot only to discover for myself how bad this company gives customers the run around. One more step = requests for more info and it just became too much for too little. I have respectable cards like Discover and Capital One and their process was nothing close to these jokers. Don't waste your time...it is a headache in the making

Aug 19, 2021
Fast approval

I was hesitant to apply for this card, after reading so many reviews of people not getting approved and I didn't want to get an inquiry on my record if it wasn't going to be an approval. However, I figured what the heck. I'm going to give it a try. So I did. It didn't give me an answer but instead gave a message saying that they were especially busy right now and couldn't decide on my application right away. So I thought, oh man they are going to take forever to give me an answer but they surprised me and emailed me the very next day with an approval for $1000. The only thing that I am a little bit concerned about is that they said they cannot send any cards to PO Boxes and they had to send it to my physical address. Lately, my post office has lost a lot of important mail rather than forward it to my PO Box. So I actually had to cancel 2 other cards because they never came. But those companies did understand the situation and just cancelled the first card and sent the replacement to my PO Box. I live on a busy street and our mailbox keeps getting knocked over and everyone on our street has a PO Box for this reason. Mailboxes are so expensive D: So, anyways, just be aware that if you have a PO Box, they will not send your card there. I asked them if they could at least mail my future bills, etc. to my PO Box and they never replied. So that is scary. I am going to just set it up for autopay so I don't have to get bills in the mail but if they have to write me for any reason, I guess I just won't get the message. Ok, have a great day everyone. God bless you and stay safe out there.

Aug 11, 2021
High credit limit to start- easy to build up

Right away I was told I was approved for $700 and I was stoked but when card showed up I was approved for $1200 until I linked my banks then was approved for $1700! 6mo of on time payments (set auto pay for minimum at least) at you move up to petal 2 card which has absolutely zero fees period!! Hello? What? Yes please!! Sign me up for 2!!

Aug 04, 2021
I can't lie this card saved me

Man this is one form of changing my life you know it's a great card to have when you fall on hard times and you need a little money to hold you over for the rest of the month and since I had covid I was depending on my credit limit for about 2-3 weeks can I really came in handy and I think you guys

Aug 03, 2021
Build it!

An absolutely handy, credit-building tool! Make small purchases and pay them off, right away! Don't leave home without it!

Jul 29, 2021
Easy to use

The app makes it easy to pay. Have no issues. Overall great card

Jul 27, 2021
sketch

This overall seemed very sketchy

Jul 15, 2021
Hard work pays off!!!

Awesome so far. I have not gotten my card yet but so far can't complain. I have been working on my credit for 2 years, paying off debt and trying to get a credit card. Pedal is giving me a chance with a $1500 credit limit. Plan on using this very wisely.

Regular purchase APR