3.8

Aug 06, 2021
Solid card

This was my first credit card and first intro to travel cards. It's served me well and provides solid benefits. As I add new cards, I don't find myself utilizing it as much but still recommend.

Nov 30, 2020
Did not qualify score 731

Even though I had good odds and a credit score of 731 I did not qualify. Thanks alot karma

Sep 19, 2022
Great CL and good sign up bonus

It did take 2 months for this card to arrive since it was sent over 4 times and got lost. However i got a 2,500CL which is amazing, ive been banking with BofA for 4 years and i havent run into any issues so far

Jun 24, 2022
very nice card

I was approved for 20000 thanks bank of america and karma

May 07, 2022
Terrible dispute process and department

I have been trying to resolve two credit card disputes with Bank of America for 6 months now where I was charged incorrect amounts by merchants. The process has been convoluted and confusing. I submitted substantial evidence for both claims, have spoken to about 10 reps who have not been helpful. The customer representatives often do not have accurate information. When I request to speak to a manager, I'm rarely put through. My claims continue to be denied despite providing clear evidence and speaking with multiple customer service reps. It has been made clear throughout this process, that Bank of America does not value protecting the consumer rights of its clients. I will be canceling my credit card with Bank of America.

Apr 09, 2022
Never Trust this bank

For NO reason, my account and credit card was close, I was paying every month regularly, no issues, but they closed it,, and when I ask them why you close my account, they do NOT know and they do not gave my rewards which was arround 169$, WHY?? DO YOU BELIEVE IT? There are 10s of other best banks and credit cards with very good bonus, apply there!

Feb 05, 2022
Poor CL

CL 800. Ridiculous

Feb 04, 2022
Bare minimum of what i expect from a travel card

The only good thing it has going is that you can use it overseas without any fees. That's it. Hard to use points given their point redemption system. The other good thing it has going for it is that it has a $0 annual fee, but this is a must for me. I don't ever pay an annual fee. If I card does, it is guaranteed I will not be interested.

Aug 06, 2021
Solid card

Mar 21, 2021
A reasonable travel card

I've had this card for over 4 years, as of yet, I have never had any issues with it. Depending if you have a relationship with Bank of America, you can at times get bonus points (usually a percentage) with qualifying purchases. If you pay for parking, you can usually get a 10% bonus on points, which tends to add up. For example, I got about $140 in statement credit after a 4 day trip to DC where I spent about $400. This was only possible when you buy through companies that have a relationship with BoA. My only complaint about the card is I have not received any balance transfer options in over 2 years. Even if you call customer support, you are not guaranteed an offer.

Nov 30, 2020
Did not qualify score 731

Nov 14, 2020
cancelled my account

Cancelled my account with it paid in full. Now there trying to charge me. Be careful dealing with Bank of America