3.8

Dec 19, 2016
It could be better.

Approved for this card, application took about 60 seconds and I got instant approval. $1,500 CL (which I was pretty less than impressed by [FICO at 731]). The 20,000 point sign-up bonus is a little less than sub-par for gaining actual points with BoA. However, since this card comes with No Foreign Transaction Fees with NO AF and has the worldwide acceptance of being a Visa card, it's really a no-brainer to get for someone who travels out of the country or travels in general very rarely. Card looks a little more impressive in person than it does in the pictures, quite a nice shine to the card. One other downside is the amount of time it took to receive the card in the mail. BoA does not offer credit card numbers after approval so you must wait for the physical card to come in the mail. The website advertises 7-10 business days, which I laughed at and knew wouldn't be true with my history of receiving other cards much quicker than that. However, 10 business days later, this card arrived in the mail. Yes, 10 full business days. Which, depending on the day you're approved in the week could put you at almost 2 full weeks without having your card (which will also count against you spending days that you can contribute to your sign-up bonus since the bonus is given 90 days AFTER ACCOUNT OPEN; that means when you get approved not when you get the card in the mail). The sign-up bonus isn't really a whole lot of spending but I can see how that would be a problem for people to obtain having missed almost two weeks in just receiving the card. TL;DR - Fast approval, baby credit limit, sub-par sign-up bonus, no AF, no FX fees, card takes forever to get in the mail.

Feb 12, 2019
Stay away, horrible customer service

Bank of America kept freezing my card and their customer service was absolutely horrible to deal with. I am in the process of paying off this card and closing the account. It is almost impossible to use. I always pay on time and my credit score is excellent, doesn't matter to Bank of America. I have been a Bank of America banking customer since 1993, but their overall customer service has really gone done hill. I am leaving Bank of America completely and moving my banking accounts to Discover Bank, which is much better to deal with.

Jun 24, 2022
very nice card

I was approved for 20000 thanks bank of america and karma

May 07, 2022
Terrible dispute process and department

I have been trying to resolve two credit card disputes with Bank of America for 6 months now where I was charged incorrect amounts by merchants. The process has been convoluted and confusing. I submitted substantial evidence for both claims, have spoken to about 10 reps who have not been helpful. The customer representatives often do not have accurate information. When I request to speak to a manager, I'm rarely put through. My claims continue to be denied despite providing clear evidence and speaking with multiple customer service reps. It has been made clear throughout this process, that Bank of America does not value protecting the consumer rights of its clients. I will be canceling my credit card with Bank of America.

Apr 09, 2022
Never Trust this bank

For NO reason, my account and credit card was close, I was paying every month regularly, no issues, but they closed it,, and when I ask them why you close my account, they do NOT know and they do not gave my rewards which was arround 169$, WHY?? DO YOU BELIEVE IT? There are 10s of other best banks and credit cards with very good bonus, apply there!

Feb 05, 2022
Poor CL

CL 800. Ridiculous

Feb 04, 2022
Bare minimum of what i expect from a travel card

The only good thing it has going is that you can use it overseas without any fees. That's it. Hard to use points given their point redemption system. The other good thing it has going for it is that it has a $0 annual fee, but this is a must for me. I don't ever pay an annual fee. If I card does, it is guaranteed I will not be interested.

Aug 06, 2021
Solid card

This was my first credit card and first intro to travel cards. It's served me well and provides solid benefits. As I add new cards, I don't find myself utilizing it as much but still recommend.

Mar 21, 2021
A reasonable travel card

I've had this card for over 4 years, as of yet, I have never had any issues with it. Depending if you have a relationship with Bank of America, you can at times get bonus points (usually a percentage) with qualifying purchases. If you pay for parking, you can usually get a 10% bonus on points, which tends to add up. For example, I got about $140 in statement credit after a 4 day trip to DC where I spent about $400. This was only possible when you buy through companies that have a relationship with BoA. My only complaint about the card is I have not received any balance transfer options in over 2 years. Even if you call customer support, you are not guaranteed an offer.

Nov 30, 2020
Did not qualify score 731

Even though I had good odds and a credit score of 731 I did not qualify. Thanks alot karma

Nov 14, 2020
cancelled my account

Cancelled my account with it paid in full. Now there trying to charge me. Be careful dealing with Bank of America

Mar 10, 2020
MOST CONVENIENT CARD FOR TRAVELING

This is the only CC that I know of which do not charge you for Foreign trancactions. Saving that 3-5% goes a long way.