Great for travel rewards on a budget††

$0

3.8

Mar 10 2020
MOST CONVENIENT CARD FOR TRAVELING

This is the only CC that I know of which do not charge you for Foreign trancactions. Saving that 3-5% goes a long way.

Nov 14 2020
cancelled my account

Cancelled my account with it paid in full. Now there trying to charge me. Be careful dealing with Bank of America

Nov 30 2020
Did not qualify score 731

Even though I had good odds and a credit score of 731 I did not qualify. Thanks alot karma

Nov 14 2020
cancelled my account

Mar 10 2020
MOST CONVENIENT CARD FOR TRAVELING

Jan 11 2020
BOA Travel Rewards

I had this card for over 5 years and used it abroad only. They contacted me and noted because of non-use they were going to close the account the subsequent month. I did not receive notice soon enough so it was closed. It lowered my credit score from 824 to 809. I have the premium checking and savings account with them and they refused to reopen the account unless I reapplied for card. If they did not give me unlimited fee-free ATM use at all non-BOA machines I would end the banking relationship with BOA.

Dec 23 2019
becareful

I had a CC with Bank of America since 1998... i moved and my mail caught up to me so i had ONE late month and they lowered my credit power from 25,000 to 200!! After ALL those years of charging huge item balances and payibng them all down. I cancelled this card .... They have ZERO dedication to their good costomers. Oh yeah doing that lowered my credit score by 25 points!!

Oct 05 2019
No Foreign Fees, Hard to Use Points.

The only thing that this card has for itself is no Foreign/International fees. But it's almost impossible to us the points. Cash back is 3/4 of point value. Good gift cards are 4/5. Good luck trying to use the points for travel. There are limited travel options!

Sep 26 2019

I don't recommend it, one of the worst credit card I ever had

Jul 27 2019
Great Card

I have been a BOA customer since 1998 and only owned the original BOA card which had no rewards and therefore I did not use it. Fast forward to about 4 years ago when the Travel Rewards card came out. Because of my relationship with BOA, they gave me a good credit line and the reward points continue to add up. I charge everything on this card just for the points. My experience with customer service on the credit card side has been very good and I have received several credit line increases. When I use the points it is the equivalent on 1%.....so if I have 100,000 points, it comes out to 1,000 dollars. Furthermore, when I went to Ireland with my wife a few years ago, we charged several items and did not have a foreign exchange charge. We have used the card in the Islands with no problems as well. I would suggest to the people who have had difficulty using their cards out of town, you should set a travel notice with the bank. You can do it through the BOA website or call them directly. Just tell them where you are going and they will assist. I recommend this card

Jul 11 2019
Not the best

I had been a bank if America customer for 19 years and the minute something happened that could have been solved Bank of America turned their back on me and cancelled ALL my cards that i have earned through my good credit score and they refused to negotiate any terms! I have always been told that they have bad customer service but i was loyal ! Now i inow better

Apr 19 2019
Autopay setup is horrible.

You cannot set up autopay before the first statement. Autopay can only be set up as ebill payments. This is true for all boa credit cards. That time you may forget to set up.

Great for travel rewards on a budget††