4.0

Feb 01 2020

I've had a lot of good luck with this card, I recently got a Amex delta travel card and for the amount their charging me yearly they don't even come close to capital one venture one, I travel a lot for work and drive at least 195 miles a day so I use it for fuel and the points go up pretty quick!

Mar 03 2020

I just got off the phone with the supervisor at Capitol One worst experience with a bank ever, spent $4600 in a month paid it off still no miles, she told me the 50,000 bonus is if you never had a cap1 card - told her they need to put it on the site to stop false advertisement to genuine people... won't be using this card anymore | new to credit take ur time build towards American Express blue cash back card or Apple Card... I'm ver Disapointed with Capitol One...

Mar 15 2020

you don't say if this card is VISA or MASTER CARD

Mar 03 2020

Feb 19 2020
Excellent Security and Customer Service

I've had this card for a couple years now, travel outside the country and regionally. Miles add up quickly, I use them to erase our travel expenses When there has been a question of fraud Capital One has been immediately on it. Our daughter has a card with a limit on it and when she hits it she gets denied. I'm able to increase that mnute and she's able to run the card through again and be off on her way. Never any isues with Customer Service, in fact they go out of their way to help. I only wish I could have a much lower interest rate, we typically don't carry a balance but when we do I hate the high interest rate and our credit score is 807. Love this card....please lower your interest for high credit score clients.?

Feb 18 2020
Recent graduate and love to travel?

This is my second credit card ever. I had a Wells Fargo Student Cash Back card that was eating me up alive. After graduating college I knew I needed something stable and something that would offer me rewards based on traveling, since that is what my current job entitles me. I applied for this card and within the first month I had already received their bonus offer, 20,000 miles. I was able to cover certain trips and when the coronavirus happened and I had to cancel a lot of my flights around Southeast Asia, Customer Service made sure I was getting the necessary refunds. Amazing card, I highly recommend it for newcomers and world travelers!

Feb 17 2020
Great Beginner Travel Card

This was my first travel card. I was approved right before an international trip with a $7500 line of credit. It worked perfectly everywhere I went. And I like that you can now transfer miles to travel partners so that's a plus. If you are a beginner with credit cards and need a travel card, this is a solid card to start with.?

Feb 01 2020

Jan 30 2020
Denied with exceptional credit score

I was declined with a credit score of 828. ?I was advised to wait for a letter...Capital one is a POS....

Jan 09 2020
Bonus miles promised, never delivered.

Like another reviewer, I too was approved for this card, spent the 1k with the intention of getting the 20k bonus miles. After spending $2500, in the first month, I called and ask how many billing cycles the bonus takes to hit my rewards account. I was then told I wasnt eligible for the bonus since there are different approval levels. Nowhere during the application process was this ever stated. ? Classic bait and switch, I cut this card up and wont do business with Capital One again.

Jan 02 2020

Existing Cap One cardholders -No Intro Mileage Rewards

Dec 30 2019

applied for the card and got approved. spent 1000$ and paid it back with in first momth. never recieved the 20k miles bonus. Called customer care and they said we approved the card for you but not the bonus at time of approval of application ( which i was not made aware at all ). Never got the bonus at all. Useless card!