2.8

Sep 15, 2021
780 score flat declined!

Barely no credit utilization and even have the simplicity card that is great with them. They said I hd too many inquiries but I only had 2 or something like that and both were about to expire and be off my credit. I hardly EVER request a card but they flat dropped me on my face even w great credit and ck said I had excellent odds!

Feb 27, 2021
$2,800 limit with excellent credit

Citi bank credit cards have always caught my attention for their 0% introductory offers as well as other perks. I have the Citi Double Cash card with a $7,100 limit and my highest credit card limit is with AMEX for $25,000. I have excellent credit as well as utilization under 10%. I applied for the Citi Diamond Preferred card so I could take advantage of the balance transfer offer with no interest for 18 months. After I applied, I got approved for $2,800 - not even enough to complete my balance transfer. When I called to see the reason why, they could not give me an answer and just suggested I request a limit increase in six months. So far, I'm very disappointed with Citi Bank and the decision they gave me for this credit card.

Nov 24, 2022
Approved for $10,500

With a credit score at around 690-700, I was approved for $10,500 with balance transfer at 0% for 21 months. Easy application process.

Nov 15, 2022
No reason for being denied

I applied with a 720 score, and was denied. I called and went through their automated, and then person, speech, and asked to explain why ? They said they could not disclose that . 3 wks later no reason, no mail, and no service ! Hopefully, they go bankrupt. I’ll just give my money to WellsFargo ! Thanks WF ! Maybe they could learn a thing or 2 from you !

Nov 11, 2022
Lowball credit limit

Applied for this card to do a balance transfer and only got a credit limit of 3000. I have good credit. Lowest credit card I have is more than 10k. Seems like this is a common issue. Never getting a citi card again

Nov 08, 2022
good card

easy to apply. The credit increase was nice.

Nov 05, 2022
$3000 credit limit with outstanding chance

I regret applying for this card. I got only $3000 credit limit when I applied for it to transfer my high interest credit card. All I did was ruining my credit score. I wish I never applied.

Nov 02, 2022
Love it

I love the card & all it’s perks

Oct 31, 2022
Customer Service is a joke

Had a question about activating the card, called customer service and they would not help me, I only had one question. Instead they blocked the card I haven't even activated! Extremely frustrating. I also specified I wanted a Spanish speaking operator and they still sent me to a English one. I am bilingual but it still frustrated me so much that I could not even have a Spanish speaker if I had not spoken English.

Oct 28, 2022
Citi is NOT a good choice

I utilized a 0% transfer offer (which they low-balled my limit as others have said). During my repayment time we prepped a house to sell and I used my credit cards. I guess Citi didn’t like me using my available credit- they went and dropped my limit (which was already the lowest limit I had) down to meet my current balance, bringing my credit usage % way up, dropping my credit score. Months after paying that card off CK said they have a guaranteed 0% offer from Citi. So I went for it- declined. This is NOT the bank to do business with if you buy/sell or otherwise use your credit cards at all.

Oct 06, 2022
Don’t do it

Paid the card off every month with no balance and they still lowered my credit limit

Sep 25, 2022
Would give it zero if I could

Paid off most of my balance in one lump sum and get an email within days that they are reducing my credit limit to 1/4 of what is was.