1.0
from Credit Karma members in the last year

Jun 03 2020
Don't Get One

Without a doubt the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Representatives are rude and completely incompetent. One even pulled my credit without my permission. Getting this card is a huge mistake. Don't do it.

Mar 31 2020
Ok... noticeably less perks lately

I have held this card for years. What bothers me is that CITI has removed many perks such as travel insurance and the rental car damage waiver coverage that made this card attractive. I wish they would bring that back.