2.3

Jul 22 2020

Mar 31 2020
Ok... noticeably less perks lately

I have held this card for years. What bothers me is that CITI has removed many perks such as travel insurance and the rental car damage waiver coverage that made this card attractive. I wish they would bring that back.

Aug 10 2020

Aug 04 2020
balance transfer

credit karma suggested "Excellent probability of approval" so I applied and my application was immediately denied. so, what's the use of offering the service. thank you, be safe.

Jul 31 2020
Easy Process

This was a credit karma recommendation (good chance of approval). The card was approved with a very high limit, very easy process and the card arrived quickly. As long a I pay the bill, I have no negative comments so far.

Jul 22 2020

Jun 03 2020
Don't Get One

Without a doubt the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Representatives are rude and completely incompetent. One even pulled my credit without my permission. Getting this card is a huge mistake. Don't do it.

Mar 31 2020