2.9

Oct 08, 2020
Great balance transfer card

With 20 months 0% on balance transfer, and 0% for 12 months on new purchases Im don't care about perks...lol.. saving money and paying less interest dollars is a perk enough for me.

Feb 27, 2021
$2,800 limit with excellent credit

Citi bank credit cards have always caught my attention for their 0% introductory offers as well as other perks. I have the Citi Double Cash card with a $7,100 limit and my highest credit card limit is with AMEX for $25,000. I have excellent credit as well as utilization under 10%. I applied for the Citi Diamond Preferred card so I could take advantage of the balance transfer offer with no interest for 18 months. After I applied, I got approved for $2,800 - not even enough to complete my balance transfer. When I called to see the reason why, they could not give me an answer and just suggested I request a limit increase in six months. So far, I'm very disappointed with Citi Bank and the decision they gave me for this credit card.

Dec 05, 2021
Tiny credit line with exceptional credit

I applied for this card, instantly was approved, but shocked to to learn I was only provided a $3000 credit line. I have excellent credit with over 29 years of credit, various types of credit, and very low debt to income.

Nov 25, 2021
We barely used it

We had a 15K limit. Not a lot of perks. The 5% Balance transfer fee is too high. I charged a few things a month on it just to keep it active. We didn't want to close the card so We had it converted to a Citi Double Cash card. Still high BT fess but I used the card more with the 2% CB.

Nov 20, 2021
Would Not Recomment

Autopay issues 3 times have causes potential problems with my report on this card. Citi Bank reps admitted there was an ongoing issue, but offered no solution. I would not recommend this card. I have had it for 3 years and use it for emergency only.

Nov 01, 2021
Great CC. I have a $6,000 limit...hardly use it

Its funny I have a FICO score of 780...yet Credit Karma tells me my credit rating is only fair....also told me I did not stand a good chance of getting this particular Citi CC......Something is wrong with "CK".

Oct 27, 2021
Had it and they closed my acount for inactivity.

I had the card. Was initially approved for some low amount like $600. A few months later went up to $5k. Then when I was about to use it for a balance transfer early 2020 they closed the account. Not sure what their deal is as I have a AA Citi with 17.5k credit. I also have 2x 15k accounts with Amex and 2x 15k with Capitalone.

Sep 25, 2021
Just don’t do it

Even if you are trying to build your credit, this is not the card you want to do it with. You pay the amount to get a secure card, you make regular on time payments, your card becomes unsecured after 1-2 years and they deny an increase in credit (at least for me) for a year. I have had this card for 3 years and get denied for an increase. No point in using the card. I got a capital one card a year after get this card and they have increased it 2x with me requesting and 1x without me requesting because I make regular on time payments. Citi bank is joke and I do not recommend this card to start building credit. I gained credit by opening up a CD and then capital one card.

Sep 15, 2021
780 score flat declined!

Barely no credit utilization and even have the simplicity card that is great with them. They said I hd too many inquiries but I only had 2 or something like that and both were about to expire and be off my credit. I hardly EVER request a card but they flat dropped me on my face even w great credit and ck said I had excellent odds!

Sep 05, 2021
789 was declined

Applied i have 9% of credit card utilized was declined stating to low card balances no derogatory no lates now.i know why i dont have a citi card

Aug 27, 2021
Great for what I need

I needed a card with 0% interest and this card did it! They also have approved credit increases every 6 months! This card literally saved me over $2500 in interest fees!

Aug 14, 2021
Citi is the worst credit card company!

Lowest credit line!