Great for balance transfers††

$0

3.0

Oct 08, 2020
Great balance transfer card

With 20 months 0% on balance transfer, and 0% for 12 months on new purchases Im don't care about perks...lol.. saving money and paying less interest dollars is a perk enough for me.

Feb 27, 2021
$2,800 limit with excellent credit

Citi bank credit cards have always caught my attention for their 0% introductory offers as well as other perks. I have the Citi Double Cash card with a $7,100 limit and my highest credit card limit is with AMEX for $25,000. I have excellent credit as well as utilization under 10%. I applied for the Citi Diamond Preferred card so I could take advantage of the balance transfer offer with no interest for 18 months. After I applied, I got approved for $2,800 - not even enough to complete my balance transfer. When I called to see the reason why, they could not give me an answer and just suggested I request a limit increase in six months. So far, I'm very disappointed with Citi Bank and the decision they gave me for this credit card.

Sep 15, 2021
780 score flat declined!

Barely no credit utilization and even have the simplicity card that is great with them. They said I hd too many inquiries but I only had 2 or something like that and both were about to expire and be off my credit. I hardly EVER request a card but they flat dropped me on my face even w great credit and ck said I had excellent odds!

Sep 15, 2021
dispute/customer service incapable

I have talked to 19 people, 3 emails of documentation. Not one person knows their jobs. I was in the around the world with account representatives. No managers allow to speak with. All documentation sent didn't get accepted by their website. Now have to go to a Bank itself.

Sep 05, 2021
789 was declined

Applied i have 9% of credit card utilized was declined stating to low card balances no derogatory no lates now.i know why i dont have a citi card

Aug 27, 2021
Great for what I need

I needed a card with 0% interest and this card did it! They also have approved credit increases every 6 months! This card literally saved me over $2500 in interest fees!

Aug 14, 2021
Citi is the worst credit card company!

Lowest credit line!

Aug 12, 2021
No good

I had this card for 2 years with an 11,000 credit limit,I have recently been a victim of identity theft which impacted my credit score negatively,because of that citi bank took away $10,500 credit line without any questions,I have had no missed payments or any delinquent use of the card,I tried to aware citi of my situation but they did not even give me a chance to provide information of why my credit score dropped,citi does not value their customers

Jun 27, 2021
Fantastic

I applied and within 2 days was approved for $10,000. The reason it wasn't approved online was due to a restriction I have with credit reporting agencies. I wanted this to make a $5000 transfer from one account to this account, so I would have interest free for 18 months. Very satisfied. My credit score was 805 at the time of application now its 803. No big deal.

Jun 21, 2021
Credit farma

Read the disclosure.. CK is being paid for your application. Just approved for a fairly large discover card and then denied with citi. 780+ credit.

Jun 13, 2021
Dont waste your time and credit score

Unfortunately I applied for this card card. It cost me 5 points off my credit score. This bank says it had trouble verifying my address They did hard hit on credit bureau where they could see I have lived in same house for 10 years. My house is paid for 100%. My credit score is 795. My other card balances are paid in full every month. They demanded I send them ORIGINAL phone bills , letter from my personal banker or CPA with proof of income and Tax return from last year. They also provided no phone number to discuss with rep but rather I should send all docs to a po box. Who do think they are? I dont need them. I applied because Credit karma suggested additional cards would improve my scores. I will take my business elsewhere.

Jun 09, 2021
Worst Customer Experience

Customer care representatives are not friendly, there are not ready to help their customers in an easy process. Poor Service

Great for balance transfers††