3.1

Oct 08, 2020
Great balance transfer card

With 20 months 0% on balance transfer, and 0% for 12 months on new purchases Im don't care about perks...lol.. saving money and paying less interest dollars is a perk enough for me.

Feb 27, 2021
$2,800 limit with excellent credit

Citi bank credit cards have always caught my attention for their 0% introductory offers as well as other perks. I have the Citi Double Cash card with a $7,100 limit and my highest credit card limit is with AMEX for $25,000. I have excellent credit as well as utilization under 10%. I applied for the Citi Diamond Preferred card so I could take advantage of the balance transfer offer with no interest for 18 months. After I applied, I got approved for $2,800 - not even enough to complete my balance transfer. When I called to see the reason why, they could not give me an answer and just suggested I request a limit increase in six months. So far, I'm very disappointed with Citi Bank and the decision they gave me for this credit card.

All reviews

Jun 13, 2021
Dont waste your time and credit score

Unfortunately I applied for this card card. It cost me 5 points off my credit score. This bank says it had trouble verifying my address They did hard hit on credit bureau where they could see I have lived in same house for 10 years. My house is paid for 100%. My credit score is 795. My other card balances are paid in full every month. They demanded I send them ORIGINAL phone bills , letter from my personal banker or CPA with proof of income and Tax return from last year. They also provided no phone number to discuss with rep but rather I should send all docs to a po box. Who do think they are? I dont need them. I applied because Credit karma suggested additional cards would improve my scores. I will take my business elsewhere.

Jun 09, 2021
Worst Customer Experience

Customer care representatives are not friendly, there are not ready to help their customers in an easy process. Poor Service

Jun 07, 2021
Citi Cards

I don't advise this Credit Card to anyone.

Jun 04, 2021
DONOT APPLY for this card

Its a shame on what the credit limit they offer me $500 lol. My lowest credit limit before this one was $10k. What am I going to do with $500? Now I have a hard inquiry on my cc report. Stop wasting your time on this card. Apply for something else.

Jun 01, 2021
Excellent card to have

This card is an excellent card to have. I've had mine for months and I always pay my bill in full. I have never had any problems with my Citi card. I highly recommend.

May 30, 2021
Terrible customer service

I've had this card for a week and have already been on the phone with customer service FIVE times because they keep declining my card. I haven't needed to be on the phone with customer service this many times for all my other cards combined, and I'm not even a week in. Has been a terrible experience.

May 27, 2021
Bal. Transfer Promotion not honored

I called to transfer amount and they claimed that promotion was not part of the card. The stated they needed the paperwork mailed with the card sent back to them to honor this promotion. I didn’t comply with doing their job and I closed the card.

May 24, 2021
Waiting for my card.

Last week a card that I had from Sony financial with a $1200.00 limit had closed due to inactivity and it dropped my score a little bit since my available credit limit dropped I figured that I would get a replacement card. Since Credit Karma said that I had an excellent chance of being approved for this card I figured that I would apply for it and see what happens. So this past Friday night I filled out the application and I waited for their 60 second approval but I was told that they needed more information and they would let me know in 7 to 10 days, well at 9am on Saturday Citi calls me to see if I had applied for the card and I said yes, the operator then asks me some identification questions which I answered then she said Congratulations you have be give a $4000.00 credit card. So thank you Credit Karma for recommendation and thank you Citi for line of credit.

May 21, 2021
$3,000.00 Limit, wonderful card

I am not sure where all these bad reviews are coming from. I love this credit card. I was approved instantly and the balance transfer was quick and easy. The balance transfer was the main reason I switched. My Best Buy credit card was killing me. This card has helped me almost pay off my balance in a year with 6 more months of no interest to go. Needless to say, I LOVE THIS CARD. I only has a 710 credit score when I applied too...I have even disputed a transaction and had no issues...

May 18, 2021
READ THE REVIEWS, PASS ON THIS CARD

Good credit...only offered $1,000 on a balance transfer. Waste of my time ....I should have read the reviews