2.8

Oct 08, 2020
Great balance transfer card

With 20 months 0% on balance transfer, and 0% for 12 months on new purchases Im don't care about perks...lol.. saving money and paying less interest dollars is a perk enough for me.

Feb 27, 2021
$2,800 limit with excellent credit

Citi bank credit cards have always caught my attention for their 0% introductory offers as well as other perks. I have the Citi Double Cash card with a $7,100 limit and my highest credit card limit is with AMEX for $25,000. I have excellent credit as well as utilization under 10%. I applied for the Citi Diamond Preferred card so I could take advantage of the balance transfer offer with no interest for 18 months. After I applied, I got approved for $2,800 - not even enough to complete my balance transfer. When I called to see the reason why, they could not give me an answer and just suggested I request a limit increase in six months. So far, I'm very disappointed with Citi Bank and the decision they gave me for this credit card.

May 28, 2022
Fabulous credit & declined - waste of a hard pull.

Don't bother. I just hurt my credit for a poc card that declined me, despite great credit.

May 09, 2022
not to sure whats going on

i just applied for this card and it told me i was approved i tried to balance transfer but was told it could not go through because of a connection issue so i exited and tried to do it again with no luck on how to get back into my account i have been calling each customer service number with no help and or direction on what to do i tried to reapply for the card and was not approved at this point im not sure what exactly to do and i hope my score is not affected

May 01, 2022
Bait & Switch

Make an offer, met all criteria, offered 500 dollar credit WITH a hard credit pull. It was offensive.

Apr 08, 2022
Don't Do It. Just Pass

This card killed my credit score. (I have 2 of them) I've had the first card for a few years and enjoyed a high credit line (>$22K). They experienced a system issue and applied my payment late by 2 days, then used that as justification to kill my credit line (From $22K to $11K) and jack up the interest to their penalty rate of 29.99%. Phone calls were pointless as they readily acknowledged a system fault but insisted that nothing could be done. This put my credit utilization from 48% to 98% which torpedoed my credit score. The higher Int rate meant my $500+ p/mo payments were closer to minimum payments now. Credit line Halved. Utilization Doubled. Int. Rate almost tripled. Paid it off and put it up. The other one as well. Not letting a credit card company kill me like that. Customer service was a joke.

Mar 30, 2022
If you odds are “very good,” DONT APPLY

If CK is saying that your odds are very good, don’t do it. Just another ding to your score.

Mar 13, 2022
Great transfer card

Great transfer card but I think I was approved for 6000 and I transferred I believe 5400 and then they cut my available balance down and that made my points go down on my credit karma and then they did again about four months later they lower my credit and it got reported to credit karma and made my credit score go down again. So I have been paying on them I got my card a lock. They hurt my credit sore.

Mar 04, 2022
Would recommend

Excellent Transfer offer, so far, I have no complaints. I would recommend this card.

Feb 21, 2022
Don't bother to apply with OUTSTANDING approval od

Outstanding approval odds according to CK, credit above 750 less than 23% credit usage, denied by this citibank third rate bank with customer service in the Philippines, horrible policies a citibank, dont waste your time or CREDIT score applying!!

Feb 18, 2022
Don’t do it

If your score is at 700 they will give you the max apr at 23.74 and a very low balance and they do a hard check on your credit.

Dec 05, 2021
Tiny credit line with exceptional credit

I applied for this card, instantly was approved, but shocked to to learn I was only provided a $3000 credit line. I have excellent credit with over 29 years of credit, various types of credit, and very low debt to income.