2.6

Oct 08, 2021
Just applied and got approved.

I have a 756/759 score and got approved for $11k. So far so good. Looking forward to 0% interest for 21mos.

Oct 20, 2021
Worst card ever

With excellent credit and limit credit cards they decided my application and couldn’t tell me any reason credit karma had me good chance That was wasted hard pull I would give it 0 star

Jun 27, 2022
Had to Order 2 Cards

Needed 15k for home improvements, and with an 820 Credit Score and 90K salary you would think I would qualify for over 15k... Nope.. They only gave me 9K, so I had to open another card in my wife's name and she has the exact same numbers, 830 and 90K, they gave her 10K credit limit. If your looking for an amount to work with this card might not be the best option for you.

Jun 25, 2022
Got approved for $13K

Even though I expected to get approved for more as my other cards are higher, I would be happy to use that 0% APR for 21 months. Just for reference I have a 756 credit score and credit utilization ratio of 7%. This is based on a $100,000 annual income

Jun 25, 2022
Straightforward

Excellent balance transfer card with long 21 month intro on transfers and purchases. Would love some cash back or a new cardholder bonus but if you’re looking to transfer balances or make a big purchase and pay over time, this is an excellent option. The app is easy to use, payments apply to available credit immediately. Application process was clear with instant approval for $18k with scores in the 770-790 range.

Jun 24, 2022
Terrible Bank

Done with this bank....Terrible customer service...

Jun 23, 2022
Bride to Be

I was a little skeptical applying for this card based off of reviews. Credit Karma said I had an outstanding chance of approval. I am currently a Wells Fargo customer with a credit card through Wells Fargo with an $8900 credit limit. My credit score is around 780 and 790. Needed a 0% credit card for the most amount of months. I was approved for $4500. Was hoping for a bit more however this is Will help offset the costs of my upcoming wedding and relocation to another state.

Jun 22, 2022
Low limit, should have picked a different card

While the 0% for 21% is a great deal, I was given the lowest credit limit I've been granted in years. I planned to consolidate and save some money on balances being carried after some unexpected expenses, but the limit was too low to really do what I wanted. I have great credit (750+) and healthy income. It would be nice if they would give you a chance to just not accept the card if it wasn't a good deal, but oh well. I'll just do what I can with it. I wish I had applied for something else instead.

Immediate Approval

Current score of 810 and ~8% credit utilization, approved for a credit limit of $15k. Was nervous, given some other peoples' feedback about denials even with a high score. Perhaps income plays a bigger part than people suspect?

740+ Credit Score Denied

Waste of time and waste of a pull. Who knows what their criteria is. Last time I never try Wells Fargo.

Jun 21, 2022
Awful

I applied and got denied, even with excellent chance of approval and a 750 credit score. I never likes Wells Fargo anyways since this is not the first time this happened to me. I regrets applying for this worthless card.

Jun 20, 2022
Great Credit Card!!!

I have an excellent credit score, 807 and 796, and while this card gave me a $12,000 credit limit, it also has a great intro APR at 0% for 18 to 21 months if you need the extra 3 months. I absolutely love this credit card!