2.8

Oct 08, 2021
Just applied and got approved.

I have a 756/759 score and got approved for $11k. So far so good. Looking forward to 0% interest for 21mos.

Oct 20, 2021
Worst card ever

With excellent credit and limit credit cards they decided my application and couldn’t tell me any reason credit karma had me good chance That was wasted hard pull I would give it 0 star

Jan 13, 2022
My chances were excellent to none

I applied Christmas eve no present Waste of a hit on my credit they said my credit limits are to low some 6000 average 4000 . Carrying 12% debt. Good credit They should of showed me how great they are so I could cancel other low limit cards so my score doesn't drop

Jan 12, 2022
Decent credit, instant approval HIGH limit

Honestly after reading the reviews I thought there was no way I’d get this card or if I did it would be a low limit.. I was dead wrong, just looking to balance transfer some other CCs to consolidate and get ready to buy a ring for the ol’ lady! Just some insight, bought a house a year ago, my avg credit age is 4yrs and I’m above 700 below 750 currently (racked up a lot of cc debt preparing for our first baby) applied to transfer a balance under 10k over 5k and they doubled it. I have around 6-10CCs including the big box store 0% promo cards and have been With wells for over 20years (parents opened an account when I was young) don’t let the bad reviews scare you away… I thought because my credit dropped over 80 points in the last year I’d never get this card…Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor :)

Jan 10, 2022
750 Credit Score DENIED!

I wanted to try getting this card because of some of the positive reviews. I have a 750 Credit score I make 75,000 a year I own a home up to date on all bills. I have 0 loans, credit cards, hard inquiries on time with payments! I was DENIED tonight and now I will have a hard inquiry on my Credit and my score will go down. STAY AWAY!!! Don't make the mistake like I did, go with Discover they approved me right away!!

Jan 04, 2022
Applied for nothing

811 score. No late payments in 10+ years, decent salary. Denied because they couldnt verify my identity. Driver lic, utility bills, VETERANS ID card. Vets card not acceptable. Really? Pulled 6 more forms of ID. Sorry, cant help ya. Thanks for wasting my time. OH btw, I had my 401k with you for 20 years. NOT ANY MORE!

Jan 04, 2022
Applied out if curiously

Decided to apply based on receiving a “pre-selected” letter via mail today. Had two accounts with WF several years ago they closed with the explanation I was deceased. I applied and quickly approved. I guess I returned from the dead.

Jan 03, 2022
WASTE

Good/Great Odds for the card, I was denied. Definitely annoyed at the hard inquiry I wasted on this card!

Dec 18, 2021
very happy

have a mid 750 score. approved for 10k. 21 months 0 interest. looking forward to a good relationship with this bank

Dec 15, 2021
They suck big time !

They don’t report to the credit bureau on time at all. They are very hard to reach by phone period. 1/2 hour to 45 minutes to get through and that’s if you don’t get cut off three times with their most worthless stupid automated system!

Dec 14, 2021
Quick approval

I applied today quick approval so thats good However I have other credit cards and the minimum average credit like is 8000 However this bank was only 2500 that's very disappointing and with an 795 credit score and a Amex platinum credit card under the belt. I think that's why I'm only giving it 2 stars.

Dec 12, 2021
Easy Application Process & Fast Approval

I was nervous reading some of the reviews on here, but decided to take my chances and apply. The application process was extremely quick, and I got approved for 13k, and for my balance transfer. This is the highest amount credit card that I will now have. Not sure how their customer service is as I haven't had to contact them yet.