2.5

Oct 08, 2021
Just applied and got approved.

I have a 756/759 score and got approved for $11k. So far so good. Looking forward to 0% interest for 21mos.

Oct 20, 2021
Worst card ever

With excellent credit and limit credit cards they decided my application and couldn’t tell me any reason credit karma had me good chance That was wasted hard pull I would give it 0 star

Nov 25, 2022
820 Score and have applied twice and been denied.

Total waste of inquiry. Don't apply. Use inquiry with Chase or Citi instead.

Nov 21, 2022
Quick and easy approval

770 fico 200k yearly income approval for 11k.

Nov 18, 2022
DO NOT APPLY

Initially applied so I could take advantage of 21mo no interest balance transfer. My income is 165k and 823 credit score with no mortgage and $425 car note...I was approved for only 10k...on top of which customer service is trash and they take 2 weeks for balance transfers AFTER taking 10 days to mail you card...customer service transfer you to different departments because they're incompetent. Im closing this account. I have 25k limit on 2 prestigious cards and 20k on chase and Discover with only $700 balance...STAY AWAY FROM WELLS FARGO

Nov 13, 2022
WF annoying

Applied and was approved with the goal of doing a balance transfer. There was no transfer section of the application and I couldn’t do the transfer until after I received the actual card. Even then I had to call to do the transfer which made it more difficult due to challenges of language, there was no way to do the transfer on line. The transfers just went through, of course the amounts are incorrect…so we shall see.

Nov 04, 2022
Don't waste your time

With a 760 score and just over 100K a year income I got denied.

Nov 04, 2022
Too good to be true !

I have a credit score over 700, was granted $3k credit limit. Wasted a hard inquiry for nothing. My intent was to transfer balances, but not with such a small credit line.

Nov 02, 2022
Approved

Applied after ck recommended got approved with a 725 score for 11k . So far so good received my 250 bonus after spending requirement met .

Nov 02, 2022
Are you guys Serious!

818 credit score and a 2k credit limit! FOH.

Oct 29, 2022
Disappointed

I applied because of the 0% intro offer. Equifax score was 815, zero percent credit utilization on my other cards, employed making 100k per year. DENIED!

Oct 20, 2022