2.9

Apr 04, 2022
Great for balance transfers

If you’re trying to pay off credit card debt, then this card is the best card for you. If you want a rewards card, do NOT get this card. Not only is the intro balance transfer offer for 21 months, each month, you get another 0% balance transfer offer for 10 months on any available balance you have. I have 4 cards with balances, and I have been able to slice the balances in half just by transferring exactly what I can pay off comfortably in 10 months each time. There are absolutely no other benefits outside of the balance transfer offers.

Jan 09, 2021
Absolutely A Communication problem

Charges from Hong Kong..i reported it. CITI removed them...The very next day they added them back!!! I disputed Again and froze my card. said they would investigate. 3 Months later called and they said they need to reinvestigate. They told me the product were delivered here at my home and that I ordered them!!! therefore i was responsible. So I transfered ALL balance to another card until they could figure it out...And just like that they said my dispute was finished and I would be getting my refund.This took over 3 months!! If I didnt tranfer balane im 100% sure They would not have refunded my money... Fast forward..Today I waas given an alert from my credit monitoring company that they(citi) has put remarks on my credit report!!! So here we go again. If I could give "NO" stars I would

Oct 17, 2022
High interest rate

Credit score of 782 got me a 25.74% APR! Only using this card for the 21 month 0% balance transfer rate then bye.

Sep 13, 2022
17.5% APR

Use a "you have been pre-selected" letter if you get one in the mail and use the one that offers the 17.5% APR and 18 months interest free. Simplicity is one of the few cards I could get with a FAIR-GOOD score that is not over 28% APR. The 17.5% APR is probably one of the best offers around. The card is simple, no points, no bonus, no cash back, but a 17.5% APR card is very nice to have right now. CK said I had a poor chance of approval but I did get approved.

Jul 10, 2022
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!

I applied for this card for a balance transfer of 21 months, and they applied FULL INTEREST after 12 months, contacted customer service{A complete joke} they informed me they would "investigate the issue". I paid off the remaining balance that month and have not used this card since! If your looking for a balance transfer card , I would suggest Discover or Bank of America.

Apr 04, 2022
Great for balance transfers

Mar 08, 2022
Good Rates, Terrible Service

The rates are pretty good especially for balance transfers. They are better than many bank. Citi suffers from a lot of red tape and poor processes. A good product won't get you very far with bad leadership. Customer service can handle straight forward issues but their purview is limited. For more complex matters they fail miserably. There is a lack of integrity and reps will exaggerate or flat out lie to get you out of the chat. Managers don't want to lift a figure and just collect a paycheck. There is gross incompetence from their credit bureau reporting group. Bottomline: rates and terms are good. use to build good credit but don't expect world class service.

Dec 22, 2021
Not impressed..

I’ll need to give another review once I’ve had the card for a while but my initial experience has not been great. I have excellent credit and was approved for only 4200. The purpose of applying for this card was to take advantage of the the intro 0% APR for balance transfers and this limit just won’t cut it. I called to ask if they could reconsider they would not. More upset about the horrible customer service than the fact they would not raise the limit. Such a waste of a hard inquiry.

Oct 22, 2021
Good

Good

Jul 12, 2021
I never used the card.

Was approved for 4,100.00 I need a 4, 400.00 to cover the bill I wanted to transfer. They would not increase my limit. My score is over 800. What a mess.

Jan 09, 2021
Absolutely A Communication problem

Sep 15, 2020
What a JOKE!

Citi is a joke! I applied for this card and was denied. I called the reconsideration department and they wouldn't budge from their decision. The rep was somewhat cold and robotic. They pull from Equifax. My actual FICO score is 745, income $90k, 16% utilization, no judgments, bankruptcy, or collection items. I'll know more when I get their denial letter. This was a wasted hard pull!