2.9

Mar 26 2020
Give it a chance

My credit score right now is 650. I have 16% utilization and a total of 30k+ in loans between student and auto. I have the Citi double cash card (highly recommended!). I got approved for $2,000 right off the bat. My other limits are as follows: citi double cash $800, capital one secured platinum $500, Amex blue cash everyday $2,000, Kohl's $300. Take the chance and give yourself zero interest for a year, but don't over do it.

Mar 02 2020
This card will hurt your credit

If you make large payments to this car they will lower your limit to keep your score low. The do this to pigeon holing you into their terms. Even with good credit this will lower your credit stay away. Happened to my wife's card and now mine.

Jan 09 2021
Absolutely A Communication problem

Charges from Hong Kong..i reported it. CITI removed them...The very next day they added them back!!! I disputed Again and froze my card. said they would investigate. 3 Months later called and they said they need to reinvestigate. They told me the product were delivered here at my home and that I ordered them!!! therefore i was responsible. So I transfered ALL balance to another card until they could figure it out...And just like that they said my dispute was finished and I would be getting my refund.This took over 3 months!! If I didnt tranfer balane im 100% sure They would not have refunded my money... Fast forward..Today I waas given an alert from my credit monitoring company that they(citi) has put remarks on my credit report!!! So here we go again. If I could give "NO" stars I would

Sep 15 2020
What a JOKE!

Citi is a joke! I applied for this card and was denied. I called the reconsideration department and they wouldn't budge from their decision. The rep was somewhat cold and robotic. They pull from Equifax. My actual FICO score is 745, income $90k, 16% utilization, no judgments, bankruptcy, or collection items. I'll know more when I get their denial letter. This was a wasted hard pull!

Apr 07 2020
recommended by credit karma

I will never trust credit karma again. why would you suggest and list the card you should apply for to help your credit and then they decline you! Got me once never again

Apr 03 2020
Bad Approval Flow

I had very good odds of approval according to CK. Not sure if this is a CK thing or Citi. But I was rejected. Not happy at all about the hard hit. I WOULD HAVE NEVER applied had my odds not been good as I don't need it, just thought it would be nice to transfer a balance.

Mar 29 2020

Had the card used it a lot. Once paid off and didn't use it as regular as I did, they decided to close the account with NO notification electronically, by phone or by mail. I found out from credit karma when my score deducted because of the closed account. Not how to do business. If you apply use it, if not they will close it. Not a good card if you need one for emergencies only. Keep that in mind before applying.

Mar 26 2020
Give it a chance

Mar 18 2020

I applied in March 9, and still waiting for response. I have already call three times, trying to get a response over the phone but they tell me that I have to wait until further validation of information, like adress information. My credit score is over the 700 and I never had to wait this long for an approvement. I am dissapointed with the long process. Might applied somewhere else.

Mar 15 2020

It's been 10 days already and they are saying that they sent a letter that never came!! My credit score it's over 750 and I get approved in 10 seconds for discovery in the past few days so I really think that they are very bad on what they are doing!!!

Mar 14 2020
Not cool

I had "very good odds" of being approved for this card, and my score WAS 697. Only low because I'm young and don't have a ton of accounts. I was immediately rejected. So, not thrilled about a hard hit on my credit for no reason. This is the first rejection I've ever gotten and have never had an issue before. No idea what CITI has an issue with, I've seen people in reviews approved with lower scores than mine. Won't be applying through CK anymore. I seem to do better on my own. :/ This is going to drop my score.

Mar 07 2020
Was never approved, so Cant rate

Credit Karma says good approval odds, but I was denied. I was interested in the 21month balance transfer to consolidate my other credit cards so I just just pay them. Very disappointed!