Rewards rate

$0

3.9

Sep 13, 2021
Real 2% Cash Back Credit Card

I had a pleasant experience on applying for this card. I got the lower rate than other major credit cards (BOFA & CITI ETC) and decent size limit credit card for $12k. I like the fact that this card has a straight 2% Cash back with no gimmicks. This is a great addition to my collection of credit cards (Double Cash CITI, Discover IT, Bank of America Custom Cash, American Express). Maybe I have too many credit cards lol! They all have $0 balance though so I guess I am okay right? :) Enjoy this card.

Sep 12, 2021
Worst decision making bank & not customer friendly

With credit score 748 ,initially, the decision was on Pending asked for additional docs(paychecks) to review .Provided recent 2 paychecks as asked by bank. But they declined later by mentioning that my debit- to-income ratio was too low. I calculated the debit- to-income ratio in online bank website and displayed as 29% (looking good) status. Worst decision making bank and not customer friendly, made a mistake by applying. Worsbank to do business with!

Sep 12, 2021
Good Rewards

I'm very satisfied with the account. I received an instant approval with a great credit limit. It linked online with my new Wells Fargo checking and savings accounts, which I opened after my approval. The 2% cash back is decent and the $200 bonus after spending $1000 in the first 90 days is a real plus. I've had no issues so far.

Sep 02, 2021
Extremely high interest rate

Was approved for this card with an 850 fico score and very low credit card usage. (under 3 percent) got approved for 23k but Wells Fargo gave me a rate of 19.99. Really not an issue as I don't carry over balances but what does someone have to do to get their lowest rate? Customer service has no clue when I asked why just stating its based on credit report and score. (duh) also had problems initially with setting up Google pay and cust service not the best by any stretch of the imagination.

Aug 31, 2021
Upgrade over CashWise

I had the CashWise card from WF with 1.5% cash back and received an offer to switch to this new card with 2% cash back. About 2 weeks after making the change I got an automatic credit limit increase, that never happened with the old card. I'm glad I decided to switch.

Aug 31, 2021
Worst Bank

I applied for this card almost a week before, no updates yet whether it is approved or not even though I have a good credit score.

Aug 30, 2021
Good For Me

I have cards that give me 1.5 cash back but this and my Apple Card are the only ones that give more than that. The only draw back from Apple is, it has to be an apple purchase to get more that 1% and with my new Wells Fargo, which I converted my wise card to, I get 2% off everything

Aug 29, 2021
Decent rewards and good intro bonus

Grabbed this card to for an upgrade to my truck. The rewards are nice to use as an everyday card, and the intro bonus of $200 after $1K of spending (which I achieved in a single purchase) was effectively 20% off my purchase. The 15mo 0% APR intro offer is a nice touch, and gives me a little cushion against any unexpected expenses I might encounter in the coming year.

Aug 29, 2021
The limit is too low

Even if you have a very good credit score, they give very few limits. I regret that I made a credit inquiry for this limit.

Aug 25, 2021
Decent Card

Good 2% back on everything plus a $200 bonus. The only real drawback is only being allowed to pay four times on my balance in a month when paying from a non-Wells Fargo bank, then you have to call them to make additional payments if needed. Customer service was fine when I had to call them.

Rewards rate