3.7

Jan 12, 2022
They pay out the rewards very quckly!

One thing that I like about this card is that they credit your rewards as you make purchases unlike others that only credit your account after you've paid the balance. I got approved for 20k right off the bat with a 755. (Their internal scoring model is a little different. They said my score was 831 with 900 being the highest) The only thing that I don't like about this card is that the payment process is a bit cumbersome. I actually have to log into their system and navigate it as if I am an account holder at their bank. So there's a bunch of bells and whistles and controls that I'll never need to use. I just want to pay my bill and go on about my business. I may decide to bank with them at a later date where these kinds of things will be more relevant to me.

Jan 12, 2022
Don’t fall into Credit Karma recommendation

I have an excellent score with a solid annual income recommend as outstanding chance of approval. I have applied for the card and just got rejected. I don’t know what other factors they are expecting but do not fall for credit karma recommendation. It’s terrible.

Jan 07, 2022
Pretty good card!

Large credit limit and very easy to get cash back and rewards!

Jan 06, 2022
Shady

honestly, screw wells fargo. I get approved everywhere else Ive ever applied, discover, chase, schools first financed my car when wells wouldnt even touch me. had a $25 unpaid college card back from 2013 (which was paid off in 2014) and I think they hold it against me. this is a personal review. Ive had wells since 2012 also. Discover and schools first are my babies now.

Dec 16, 2021
Wells Fargo is terrible

Do not apply for any Wells Fargo credit cards are terrible use any company instead of Wells Fargo. I have Chase in American Express these are the best credit cards you have to apply for the best companies on the United States.

Dec 10, 2021
Good limt and good cash back but that's it!!

Signed up for this card for the cash back but they have horrible customer service and very not convenient bill pay, they will hold you payment for a week before releasing it

Dec 07, 2021
Quick Approval

After verifying identity got approval in 30-45 minutes. Credit limit of 28k. 800 Credit Score.

Nov 27, 2021
Easy approve!

My credit is 791, use 9% total my credit! Approve $22.000! Very nice card! Recommend

Nov 25, 2021
Terrible

Application process was terrible and not instant approved each with my near 800 credit score. For cash awards, $25 increment only, and if you want to cash rewards, only allow to an account of WF. Unfortunately I only have checking/saving of external bank, so they only allow to send to mortgage account (too sad servicing of my mortgage was purchased by them) or send through check. In their fine prints, it takes 4-6 weeks for amount to apply to the mortgage account, so I choose check as it said takes 2-3 business days to send the check out. It's more than a week now and I have not yet received a check. Overall: Run! Avoid like a plague. WF has shown they are one of the worst major banks once again.

Nov 16, 2021
Approved with not amazing Credit

Approval chance was listed as Fair on CreditKarma, NerdWallet had me 9 points over the 690 low recommended score at 699. I was approved with a $10,000 dollar limit, I make 80k a year and had a Bankruptcy about 6 years ago. Main intent is for balance transfer of some pretty high APR cards I got after fairly shortly after my Bankruptcy. Pleasantly surprised to even get approved especially with that high of a balance.