3.6

Aug 31, 2021
Upgrade over CashWise

I had the CashWise card from WF with 1.5% cash back and received an offer to switch to this new card with 2% cash back. About 2 weeks after making the change I got an automatic credit limit increase, that never happened with the old card. I'm glad I decided to switch.

Aug 19, 2021
Very Inceonvenient

Could not set up any single payment online, chat, or phone. They make you fill out a form via mail as the only way in the 21st century. Cancelling as we speak.

Jun 28, 2022
Declined

I found it funny that I was declined for this credit card with WF. I have over $40,000 credit limit and I don’t carry a balance on any of them. I was declined for reasons that were not accurate at all. I’ve never had a late payment, don’t carry a balance on any credit card, co car loans and with a beacon score of 740. Yet they have been sending me “prequalified” letters so often since then. I only wanted to get this one just for the $200 insentive.

Jun 18, 2022
Great card

It was easy to apply, and I could earn 2% cash back. Only two things I concerns are the low credit line and the limitation of online payments (up to 4 times per months.)

Jun 17, 2022
Simple and straightforward

My first credit card was with WF and over the years got upgraded. When this came out I upgraded it to this. 2% cash back without any gimmicks is a no brainer.

Jun 16, 2022
I like it

I read some of the low rated reviews and where I could understand some situations, others didn't make sense. Getting 2% back on everything has been great. I use this card for EVERYTHING cause it's 2% back on all purchases. I've been with Wells Fargo for a long time and sometimes the customer service is hit or miss.

Jun 14, 2022
best one

this card has no yearly fees, so as long as you pay it you will earn money :)

Jun 11, 2022
Can’t make multiple Payments Online

This card is not good! Can’t make multiple Payments Online! If you bank with someone else it makes things even harder.

Jun 10, 2022
Wells Fargo

Don't waste your time, go to other card's. I had a application and closed it. They make you go through a lot of things for a approval, other card's you don't have to.

Jun 09, 2022
Applied, sent in the requested docs 2x then denied

I applied for this card with an 800+ credit score, fairly confident that I’d be approved. After I submitted the application, they said they needed my tax docs of the last two years. Okay fine. I submitted it, but I blacked out the first five digits of my SSN because that’s typical protocol for most places and to also protect myself from identity theft. They denied the submitted docs and when I inquired them why, they said I can’t black out the SSN. They informed me that if I sent the tax docs one more time without the SSN blacked out, they’ll approve it. So I did. I sent in the two years of my tax docs without anything blacked out and then they STILL DENIED. When I call them up to ask why, they say it’s because they now need a fee schedule. At this point I feel that they’re just stringing me along and giving excuses left and right. I would rather they just deny me rather than say, “oh…well, you’re right you sent in the requested doc, but….now we need this other new thing from you we never mentioned in the beginning to see if we can possibly consider your application again.”

Jun 07, 2022
credit karma member

I have had no problems with this card or company period.

Jun 06, 2022
NONE BETTER OUT THERE

If your turned down for this card its for a good reason, if you a steady payer with good credit the rewards are 2nd to none.