3.5

Aug 31, 2021
Upgrade over CashWise

I had the CashWise card from WF with 1.5% cash back and received an offer to switch to this new card with 2% cash back. About 2 weeks after making the change I got an automatic credit limit increase, that never happened with the old card. I'm glad I decided to switch.

Aug 19, 2021
Very Inceonvenient

Could not set up any single payment online, chat, or phone. They make you fill out a form via mail as the only way in the 21st century. Cancelling as we speak.

Nov 11, 2022
Designed to maximize your cost

The auto pay will not pay the amount due. You have to call them to pay the amount due. So inconvenient at best, designed to cost you money, probably. Also, absolutely NOTHING works. The online account access doesn't work, the tech support for the online account doesn't work. stay away

Nov 08, 2022
Scared to get tangled up with WF - passing.

What. A. Mess. Be it mail in offers, me calling to verify that the mailer was correct (it went to a help alert number) I look again on credit Karma, all negative reviews are correct. I've also heard this company is very HARD to deal with. I found that out today just trying to speak to a live agent ABOUT being a customer. I saw how I was treated. No thanks & I do wish they would now stop their offers.

Oct 31, 2022
2% Cash back $200 sign up

Once you get approved through the sign up process there is a 2% cash back on purchases as well as $200 sign up bonus after you spend $1000 - Hopefully they add more perks or incentives to activate otherwise its worth it for the sign up bonus alone if youre looking for a new card and already have a WF account

Oct 28, 2022
Wells Fargo Active Cash Card

Applied for this card and got approved for tiny credit limit. Not worth the time or benefit of the card recommend stay away!

Oct 27, 2022
Do not trust Wells Fargo

After I got the card, I found out that they actually limit the number of times a month you can pay it off unless you're paying from a Wells Fargo bank account. I suspect they're attempting to force customers into getting a WF bank account. I disputed that policy and was told that it's not going to change. Because I was unable to pay off my balance for over 20 days - it cost me 41 points on my credit score. This was the first and LAST time I will ever do business with Wells Fargo.

Oct 25, 2022
Crazy application process

credit score: 802 income: >200K credit line:>60K Rejected for credit card application

Oct 13, 2022
Not approved!

Says i have a high approval rating, so i applied. But not approved. Total waste of time.

Oct 07, 2022
not approved

717 score - not approved, stupid bank

Sep 17, 2022
Like always Wells Fargo a BS bank

I have a 795 credit score and always pay every ccard monthly, I decide to try this WF 2% card because a saw it online This people have no common sense my AMEX Limit is 45K, capital one 32K and this people say that I got denied, I'll update the review in a few weeks to see what BS was

Sep 12, 2022
Good Card

Its a good credit card, it it perfect option for a Costco. You can only make 8 payments a month from a non Wells Fargo checking account.