Rewards rate

from verified cardholders

Nov 03, 2020
Pretty and Perfect!
Verified cardholder

This is a great first credit card, just be sure to pay it off in full before the end of the month! It's been a great way for me to learn how and when I need a credit card and it's been a real life saver a few times. Easy to apply, though it did take a few weeks to come in so be prepared for that!

Sep 21, 2020
Love this card
Verified cardholder

I love this card. I can use it anywhere and get cash back on it when I use it at different places or for online. I’m so glad I got it it’s also a life saver at times

Rewards rate