Great for high flat-rate cash back††

$0

3.4

May 16 2019
Easiest dispute ever

I've had this card for a few years now. It's definately not my lowest interest card but it is the highest limit. It gets raised fairly easily. The most impressive thing however is the dispute center. I had a charge that I didn't recognize, clicked the blue dispute button online, and bam, I got instantly reimbursed. No phone calls, no hassle. Just done. Very impressive.

Jun 21 2018

I have a credit score of 816 and got a instant approval for $9400. I got this card to use for my business and have had it less then a month but they have stopped it multiple times for fraud...there is no fraud I'm just using it...stopped it 3 times just in the last 24 hours. The customer service is rude on the phone and I never know if its going to work because they keep putting fraud holds on it. I've had the card for 3 weeks and have spent and paid $15,000 and have a zero balance. They are still rude on the phone...and here we go again... 4th fraud email just came thru...this is now 4 in the last 24 hours. Now time for another 30 min phone call to get it taken care of... I regret the credit inquiry and I regret getting this card... I think I'll just go back to using my discover. The main purpose of this review...which I never write reviews... is the HORRIBLE customer service.

Jul 12 2020
I like the 2% back on everything.

I have had this card about 3 years and have had no problems. I pay it off every month for the complete amount. I like that they immediately post the EXACT amount for gasoline rather than $1 and just say pending. Only had to call once to request a new card with the "TAP" feature.

Jul 06 2020
not bad

It's not the best of all credit cards but it gets the job done. I like it!

Jul 01 2020
It's a great simple credit card

Nothing too fancy, 1% for purchase and 1% when you pay it off. It's a good credit card to start out with.

Jun 17 2020
Denied

Credit Karma said good approval odds. I applied and was denied. My credit is great, my rating is great. I was disappointed of course but the "good approval odds" comment should not have been said if not true.

Jun 05 2020
Worst

Had this credit card for a while. Missed one payment for a week Because i was out of the country and they closed my account. That easy. My score dropped ofcourse. When i came back, i closed all my other citi bank accounts (debit and savings).

Apr 23 2020
GREAT IT IS PERFECT

Always the best customer service. 5 Stars all the way for me.

Apr 14 2020
Best money back card there is.

I love this card, we use it for everything. The 2% back adds up fast.

Apr 10 2020
Great flat rate 2% card

I use this card quite frequently especially for online shopping. My current lineup is AmEx Blue Cash Preferred, Chase Sapphire Preferred & Citi DC. It's easy to redeem cash back rewards. After 3 months I even got a small CLI.

Apr 07 2020

Mar 15 2020
Messes up your credit score!

My credit score is in the 700s so I applied. Was denied, which means my score is now messed up. No more Citi products for me.

Great for high flat-rate cash back††