Great for high flat-rate cash back††

$0

3.4

May 16 2019
Easiest dispute ever

I've had this card for a few years now. It's definately not my lowest interest card but it is the highest limit. It gets raised fairly easily. The most impressive thing however is the dispute center. I had a charge that I didn't recognize, clicked the blue dispute button online, and bam, I got instantly reimbursed. No phone calls, no hassle. Just done. Very impressive.

Jun 21 2018

I have a credit score of 816 and got a instant approval for $9400. I got this card to use for my business and have had it less then a month but they have stopped it multiple times for fraud...there is no fraud I'm just using it...stopped it 3 times just in the last 24 hours. The customer service is rude on the phone and I never know if its going to work because they keep putting fraud holds on it. I've had the card for 3 weeks and have spent and paid $15,000 and have a zero balance. They are still rude on the phone...and here we go again... 4th fraud email just came thru...this is now 4 in the last 24 hours. Now time for another 30 min phone call to get it taken care of... I regret the credit inquiry and I regret getting this card... I think I'll just go back to using my discover. The main purpose of this review...which I never write reviews... is the HORRIBLE customer service.

Aug 03 2020

Aug 01 2020
Citi does not stand behind customers against fraud

I had a fraudulent charge made to my account which I proved with sufficient documentation. Citi did not stand behind a long time customer that has thousands of dollars in transactions monthly and that pays every month in full. They don't me I don't need them. I have begun to migrate all of my autobills over today and close this account out.

Jul 25 2020
Customer service is horrible

Opened this card for a balance transfer. Takes 14days to transfer even though the account was open and card was active. I complained at why it took so long and asked is there any consequence for canceling. They admittedly assumed I wanted to cancel and did so then refused to reverse it and are making restart to entire process and wait 14 days again. Beware they won’t help you if they make a mistake.

Jul 23 2020
Credit score is 800 and I was denied?

Very poor. Do not bother. Credit Karma stated I had an excellent approval odds and I applied and was immediately denied. It have never missed a payment in my life.(mortgage, car payment, credit card). Do not bother with this card.

Jul 21 2020
Pre approved and got denied

I was pre approved and got denied neway now I have a hard hit on my report

Jul 17 2020

Jul 17 2020
Citi Double Cash

Terrible! I had a flag for very good approval odds, but was denied credit. Now I have an unnecessary ding on my credit report. Don't be fooled into applying even if you have good credit.

Jul 15 2020
Great card

I never had a problem, there is no better rewards card out there

Jul 06 2020
not bad

It's not the best of all credit cards but it gets the job done. I like it!

Jun 17 2020
Denied

Credit Karma said good approval odds. I applied and was denied. My credit is great, my rating is great. I was disappointed of course but the "good approval odds" comment should not have been said if not true.

Great for high flat-rate cash back††