3.9

May 16, 2019
Easiest dispute ever

I've had this card for a few years now. It's definately not my lowest interest card but it is the highest limit. It gets raised fairly easily. The most impressive thing however is the dispute center. I had a charge that I didn't recognize, clicked the blue dispute button online, and bam, I got instantly reimbursed. No phone calls, no hassle. Just done. Very impressive.

Jun 21, 2018

I have a credit score of 816 and got a instant approval for $9400. I got this card to use for my business and have had it less then a month but they have stopped it multiple times for fraud...there is no fraud I'm just using it...stopped it 3 times just in the last 24 hours. The customer service is rude on the phone and I never know if its going to work because they keep putting fraud holds on it. I've had the card for 3 weeks and have spent and paid $15,000 and have a zero balance. They are still rude on the phone...and here we go again... 4th fraud email just came thru...this is now 4 in the last 24 hours. Now time for another 30 min phone call to get it taken care of... I regret the credit inquiry and I regret getting this card... I think I'll just go back to using my discover. The main purpose of this review...which I never write reviews... is the HORRIBLE customer service.

Oct 16, 2021
Worst Credit Card on the Market

This credit card is the reason why credit cards get a bad rap. Nickel and dimed at every corner. Even if you pay off entirety of the balance before due date, they charged interest even when the balance is at $0.00. Called customer service, if you can even call it that in regards to wrong charges and there was absolutely no help to get the wronged charge fixed. Had the card for less than 6 months and already closing it due to bad overall experience. Look at the other reviews online, this card absolutely sucks. Go with a different card. Even Debt Collectors have better customer service than Citi 0/5.

Sep 27, 2021
Worst system management

I got this card recently and I couldn’t add on my apple wallet for a glitch that citi card had. Then when I called them they are like “Your card will stay blocked untill you receive a reference number via mail within 3/5 business days” , when I asked them “why” then they are like “oh we have to do inquiry for possible fraudulently” all right when I got the reference number, I called them and told them the number and they are like “oh your card is now activated” then, when I went to do a purchase by the card my card got declined again, I called them again and told them… they replied “you will get another reference number within 3/5 business days until then your card will stay blocked status” I mean I use Amex card, Discover, Capital one, Bank of america cash rewards. never had this kind of issue… it feels like they don’t even care, their system is totally broken… I would suggest don’t get this card or any card from citi bank, they have the worst management.

Sep 21, 2021
Poor service

I have had this card for a little over 2 years. This card has great benefits, but Citi is a poor service company. I travel a great deal and got out of sync on one payment by 2 days for only one month and they reduced my credit limit. I have multiple cards with multiple groups and pay all of my bills on time. I have also never paid them late prior to this instance. It is quite absurd to reduce my credit limit for a true one off incident. I am paying off this card at the end of the month and will never use it again.

Sep 19, 2021
Timewaste of applying for citi cards

I have applied and waited 2 weeks and when I talk to the customer care after 4 consecutive days one customer care said that they address which provided by bureau and provided by me on application was not matching and they rejected my application the CUSTOMER SERVICE is the worst one which I could have ever experiences none of the customer care persons have brain just they say itbis the policy they don’t even have some common sense

Sep 17, 2021
Good card

Very easy and excellent card 2% on everything but the customer service is not the best!

Sep 16, 2021
EXCELLENT APPROVAL CHANCE IS A LIE

I applied for the card online. I have no house payment, an income of $115,000, I have very little debt (12% of my income), and a high credit score 780. As soon as submitted the application it was denied. DON'T EVEN APPLY. THEY DING YOUR CREDIT SCORE!!!

Sep 04, 2021
Waste of time

Iv had this card for 9 years it was my first credit card. I have never had a late payment once, yet they never want to increase my amount. I started 9 years ago with $500 limit, today I have a $1500 limit. I have requested a increase multiple times and they always Deny it. My credit score is 750 and I 6 other cards that have way higher limits . This card is useless to me. It also has almost no benefits.

Sep 03, 2021
Low limit, excellent credit

Have had the card for 1.6 years and have never had a balance of more than $50 report and was denied an increase. It is currently 1500, and started at 1000. My income has also doubled, and a much higher credit score than when I got it. Seriously have no idea what they would be looking for. I have a discover card as well with a much higher limit, 0 balance. I am only requesting an increase to reflect a higher credit limit on my report. I also have zero negative remarks, and no late payments. Very disappointed and now I'm hoping they didn't ding my credit for the request. This is the only problem I have with the card.

Aug 15, 2021
Give you zero percent but low amount

Used during zero percent but since not using for awhile they cancelled card on me rude on phone about it. Low amount for 780 score and $80k+ income per year.

Aug 06, 2021
Best Card For Everyday Use

I got this card for a balance transfer. I was approved instantly for $3,550 and I initiated after 2 months. I carried the balance of $3,000 or so for about 3 months then decided to pay off and use daily for the 2% cash back. It just adds up so quickly. I pay my card off monthly in full and after maxing it out regularly for 4 months they bumped my credit limit up another $3,000. I have over $300 in cash back available and I’m seeing it can be transferred to thank you points which can hold a bit more value. Never fails and the customer service so far has been great. Just pay off to get that cash back and you’re solid.