3.8

May 16, 2019
Easiest dispute ever

I've had this card for a few years now. It's definately not my lowest interest card but it is the highest limit. It gets raised fairly easily. The most impressive thing however is the dispute center. I had a charge that I didn't recognize, clicked the blue dispute button online, and bam, I got instantly reimbursed. No phone calls, no hassle. Just done. Very impressive.

Jun 21, 2018

I have a credit score of 816 and got a instant approval for $9400. I got this card to use for my business and have had it less then a month but they have stopped it multiple times for fraud...there is no fraud I'm just using it...stopped it 3 times just in the last 24 hours. The customer service is rude on the phone and I never know if its going to work because they keep putting fraud holds on it. I've had the card for 3 weeks and have spent and paid $15,000 and have a zero balance. They are still rude on the phone...and here we go again... 4th fraud email just came thru...this is now 4 in the last 24 hours. Now time for another 30 min phone call to get it taken care of... I regret the credit inquiry and I regret getting this card... I think I'll just go back to using my discover. The main purpose of this review...which I never write reviews... is the HORRIBLE customer service.

Sep 23, 2022
Amazing Card

I have had this card since 2015. I have a high 5-digit credit limit, and an 818-credit score. Although I have many cards, this is my go-to primary card. The rewards are fabulous, especially since I pay off balance every month. I get points for purchase and for payback. I use it for everything and rack up the points which never expire. NEVER EVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH THIS CARD. I LOVE IT.

Sep 21, 2022
I just want my card.

Got approved in July it is now the end of September and still no card. I called so many times and when they were supposed to resend a card they just closed my account and hurt my credit score. When I called for the 5th time they told me not to worry and my score would go back up and they would reopen my account. Very annoying. I will be so upset if this card never shows up after all this.

Sep 19, 2022
Nope and Nope

Even after an overwhelming amount of pre qualify offers were sent my way including credit karma "outstanding odds", I was denied at 715. Connecting with someone is almost impossible. No thanks, better options out there

Sep 16, 2022
My favorite everyday card

I have yet to see any other card beat the offer of 2% cash back on... everything. Every transaction. All of them. So long as you pay your balance, it's 1% + 1% on everything. No categories, no special redemption processes or sites you have to book through. And absolutely no annual fees, for you or your authorized users. There's a reason this has been my go-to everyday card for almost a decade now. Mind, there really are no frills on this card. No fancy travel credits, lounges, room upgrades. But for the working class just trying to get a 2% discount on their entire life? This card is perfect. Worth noting, I've had my card info stolen twice in nearly ten years. Both times, Citi was terrific about locking down the old card, removing the fraudulent charges, and getting me a new one. The second time, they even shipped the new card overnight.

Sep 08, 2022
I love Citibank

Unlike some of the other reviews on here, my available credit has been lower on this card than other ones that I own. However, I really like the 2% rewards. But if you plan on keeping a balance, then it will not be that great. I also have their Simplicity card and I think Citi Bank is my favorite cards

Sep 02, 2022
Will reduce your credit line if you get Covid

Citi reduced my credit line because my total available credit on my credit report was reduced due to expenses incurred while I had Covid. I’ve never missed, nor was I late on a single payment, and even their reps agreed I am an excellent customer. This is a really bad look for this bank. Taking my business elsewhere.

Aug 24, 2022
nothing is good

Their customer service is abysmal. They lie to you often. For example, when you try to dispute something over the phone, they told you it's finished but it was never started. They are also rude and inconsiderate. Even with all solid proof, they are still against you. The debit card department is not good either. You often have to wait for 15 minutes to talk to someone, and it turns out to be useless sometimes. I am closing all accounts I got with them and I am not coming back.

Aug 20, 2022
Bad customer service and fraud alert

Had this card for 2-3 years with no problems, because i onnly used for amazan gas and other mainstream purchases. When i tried to use online on a website, the card was denied for fraud. Customer service was super rude i even got in an arguement with one guy had to hang up on him. I had to call 2-3 times to get the fraud removed and it was still on there, switching to discover now. rude customer servbice

Aug 19, 2022
Terrible Online Banking

I regret applying for this card. I used it for a balance transfer and it was fine... but I paid it off and will never use it again. I missed a payment by a day (because I was not notified a payment was due) and they cancelled my introductory 0% rate. The online banking is almost unusable (compared to Wells Fargo, or even Capital One). It is also very frustrating to pay off your balance and then receive the second half of your rewards - it is just better to get them all at once. Go with one of the WF cards - seriously.

Aug 11, 2022
Denied approval

Credit karma said I had a good approval rating