4.3

Feb 14 2020
A keeper card!

My favorite card. The points add up fast! Walmart, Target, and Fred Meyer do not qualify as "Grocery Stores" under AMEX so shop at a stand alone grocery store to rake in the points.

Nov 30 2020
Bad customer service

So many issues I’ve had in the past 3 months of owning the car I needed up closed down the account to Poor service

Nov 30 2020
Bad customer service

Nov 19 2020
Awesome card in person

I applied for this card on Saturday and was approved! My credit score was at 709 with experian with an Income of $39000. I have 2 cards with Amex delta platinum and Hilton card so those cards really helped a lot. Always made on time payments and everything is great

Nov 15 2020
A must have for foodies

If you are a traveler that eats out and cooks , then this card is for you. They have ridiculous deals on this card where you are basically getting paid to carry this card for the next year and half with the airline and food credits. The points add up fast and Amex customer service is top notch. My most used card in my wallet.

Nov 06 2020
Approved with 690 credit score

I was Approved with a score of TransUnion - 690 & Equifax 695 with a 37% credit card utilization. CreditKarma's approval odds were "Fair Approval Odds". I checked Amex's pre-approval tool on their website and had an offer available for this gold card. Moral of the story is to not get discouraged when trying to apply for this credit card.

Oct 31 2020
Finally got my foot in the door w/Amex & w/655 EXP

CK said I had poor approval odds for this card and with a score like mine I believed them wholeheartedly lool..I used the preapproval tool on Amex's site though, and this and the Platinum card kept showing as offers. So I took a shot in the dark and BOOM! Approved with a 655 Exp score(who Amex pulled my credit from)...I hope this review helps to prove if nothing else, that anything is possible! Lol I am pretty happy to finally have a relationship with Amex.

Oct 27 2020
Excellent when stacked with Platinum

Love this card. The perks are amazing! I use this card primarily for grocery shopping and dining out, because the points really add up. Highly recommend getting the Platinum and Gold!

Oct 18 2020
Great Card

This is a Great Card and I have several Amex Accounts- This one is amazing and I have had zero problems- I wish they could have made it a little more Heavy and Bolder- lol

Jul 24 2020
nice!!!

I was approved last night with at score ex 766 and transunion 741 and Equifax 741

Mar 21 2020