4.2

Oct 12, 2020
More of a Good Thing

I have 3 Chase cards and this one is just as good if not better than the rest. Easy application process, generous credit limit, great online portal for keeping up on things, and great cash back perks as always with Chase. I do have cards from other companies, but Chase remains my favorite credit card company for the above reasons.

Dec 01, 2020
Useless credit limit

Before applying I had the Sapphire Reserve with a $28k limit, the Freedom Unlimited with a $15k limit, and the regular Freedom with a $6k limit. I applied for this, rather than an increase on those others, to increase my available credit to help boost my score, and get the sign up bonus. I was approved with a $500 limit. It was an absolute waste of a credit inquiry. I haven’t received such a useless slap in the face credit limit since my first credit card in college with a $10k/year income.

Aug 13, 2021
I applied and got approved in 1 day

I had 750 cs with 1 year history. I didn’t get approved instantly though as they called a day after to confirm that it was me. So if you didn’t get approved instantly then expect a phone call from them.

Jul 29, 2021
DO NOT APPLY

My credit score is 807, i applied never get an email, letter, nothing, i have called them twice and they say my application is on review, really?? my credit is excellent very disappoint i just applied because I have my checking account with them but thank you!!

Jul 03, 2021
I like it

After long waiting time and couple times applied for chase credit card finally I got this one with reasonable credit limit Cs 743 Cl 5800 I’m happy with that I reckoned if you have good cs get one of chase products

Jun 12, 2021
Never Hear Back

I applied for this card a week ago. It was recommended for me. I liked the cash back options. I have over a 760 credit score with 100% payment history and an extremely low debt to income ratio. I submitted my application, and it was quick to put the inquiry on my credit report. It told me they would review the application and be in touch soon. It’s been a week and I have heard absolutely nothing. I had never used chase before, and with how this has gone, I doubt that I would ever want to.

May 26, 2021
Don't Bother If You Have Chase Cards

I have a score of 835 and 3 chase cards I applied for the flex was approved however. Chase reduced my $8900. card by 500. and gave me the flex for 500. The only thing that came out of this was a lower score because a card was reduced by creditor. Also reduced credit age. Thanks for nothing Chase. So I'll take the 200. and bury the card.

May 15, 2021
My First Chase Card

I applied for this card because of the revolving 5% cash back categories much like my Discover "It Card" and I'm have been very pleased with the cash back offers. I got my 20,000 welcome points for spending $500 within the first 3 months of getting the card. Love the card and I'm very satisfied with Chase Bank.

Apr 19, 2021
Terrible!

Beware, even with great credit you could get a pathetic $500.00 for your hard credit check and it could take a year to bounce back from it. They get you with the generous $200.00 for spending the whole $500.00 but it's not worth it if your about to make a large purchase, as you'll lose $5000.00 in interest alone.

Apr 16, 2021
Don't apply for this card

I applied and was told to UN-freeze my credit report for the process to go through. Then the page says don't hit your back button or leave the app.... The approval page never opened. After many attempts I was denied the card. I have a 823 credit score.

Apr 16, 2021
Why Bother

My credit rating is 818 and I have never missed any payments. i always pay more than the minimum. I keep getting refused. They dangle that $200 bonus then they say like the commercial, " you almost had it'.

Apr 14, 2021
It does what it says it does

I applied because of the $200.00 incentive. I had the card for 3 months and,like they said I rec'd the credit incentive.