4.2

All reviews

Jul 29, 2021
DO NOT APPLY

My credit score is 807, i applied never get an email, letter, nothing, i have called them twice and they say my application is on review, really?? my credit is excellent very disappoint i just applied because I have my checking account with them but thank you!!

Jul 03, 2021
I like it

After long waiting time and couple times applied for chase credit card finally I got this one with reasonable credit limit Cs 743 Cl 5800 I’m happy with that I reckoned if you have good cs get one of chase products

Jun 12, 2021
Never Hear Back

I applied for this card a week ago. It was recommended for me. I liked the cash back options. I have over a 760 credit score with 100% payment history and an extremely low debt to income ratio. I submitted my application, and it was quick to put the inquiry on my credit report. It told me they would review the application and be in touch soon. It’s been a week and I have heard absolutely nothing. I had never used chase before, and with how this has gone, I doubt that I would ever want to.

May 26, 2021
Don't Bother If You Have Chase Cards

I have a score of 835 and 3 chase cards I applied for the flex was approved however. Chase reduced my $8900. card by 500. and gave me the flex for 500. The only thing that came out of this was a lower score because a card was reduced by creditor. Also reduced credit age. Thanks for nothing Chase. So I'll take the 200. and bury the card.

May 15, 2021
My First Chase Card

I applied for this card because of the revolving 5% cash back categories much like my Discover "It Card" and I'm have been very pleased with the cash back offers. I got my 20,000 welcome points for spending $500 within the first 3 months of getting the card. Love the card and I'm very satisfied with Chase Bank.

Apr 19, 2021
Terrible!

Beware, even with great credit you could get a pathetic $500.00 for your hard credit check and it could take a year to bounce back from it. They get you with the generous $200.00 for spending the whole $500.00 but it's not worth it if your about to make a large purchase, as you'll lose $5000.00 in interest alone.

Apr 16, 2021
Don't apply for this card

I applied and was told to UN-freeze my credit report for the process to go through. Then the page says don't hit your back button or leave the app.... The approval page never opened. After many attempts I was denied the card. I have a 823 credit score.

Apr 16, 2021
Why Bother

My credit rating is 818 and I have never missed any payments. i always pay more than the minimum. I keep getting refused. They dangle that $200 bonus then they say like the commercial, " you almost had it'.

Apr 14, 2021
It does what it says it does

I applied because of the $200.00 incentive. I had the card for 3 months and,like they said I rec'd the credit incentive.

Mar 17, 2021
Very Good Card

Application for this card was easy, rewards are great, free cell phone insurance, and no annual fee! This card has quickly become my go-to.