Rewards rate

$0

4.1

Oct 12 2020
More of a Good Thing

I have 3 Chase cards and this one is just as good if not better than the rest. Easy application process, generous credit limit, great online portal for keeping up on things, and great cash back perks as always with Chase. I do have cards from other companies, but Chase remains my favorite credit card company for the above reasons.

Dec 01 2020
Useless credit limit

Before applying I had the Sapphire Reserve with a $28k limit, the Freedom Unlimited with a $15k limit, and the regular Freedom with a $6k limit. I applied for this, rather than an increase on those others, to increase my available credit to help boost my score, and get the sign up bonus. I was approved with a $500 limit. It was an absolute waste of a credit inquiry. I haven’t received such a useless slap in the face credit limit since my first credit card in college with a $10k/year income.

Feb 23 2021
The Worst service

I have applied online submitted all the proofs, however, I received a letter to submit again the proofs over fax, I went to the nearest CHASE BANK submitted documents through fax, after 15 days I called customer services they said my details are expired and my approval is denied. I asked the reason they said they never received the documents and I went to bank and asked fax proof they said there is no information stored. I have many credit cards, and this is the first time I faced VERY BAD EXPERIENCE. Please don't apply any CHASE card.

Jan 31 2021
Chase is the best

I have multiple Chase cards and quite simply they are the best. The reward bonus is immediately credited to your points account as soon as your statement is processed for the month upon spending the necessary $500. Chase allows you to pay your bill before the pending charges are cleared which is a plus in my mind since most credit card companies don’t. Their site is better than the others IMO as well. I was immediately approved with a $4600 credit limit on this one.

Jan 25 2021
Avoid

Can’t complete simple tasks like address changes...must have their customer service outsourced. One experience was enough to close the card afterwards. Tried to escalate, but unhelpful.

Jan 22 2021
Great Card

I would recommend this to anyone trying to get into chase. Its pretty much the best card on the market with no annual fee.

Jan 20 2021
What a Waste of time and Credit check.

I have 3 other card with $15,000 on each, and I keep them paid off monthly, never miss a payment, with no other debt. Credit score of 816. They only approved me for $500. Don't waste your time or the hit on your credit with this one.

Jan 20 2021
Great New Card From Chase

Saw a review of this card in a very unlikely place- a tech magazine. Got me thinking to replace my old iPad, with the help of the $200 sign up bonus. Application was accepted & approved right away. Interest free for the first year is also a nice bonus. I also have the original Chase Freedom and Amazon Prime cards from JPMCB. Each one fills a specific need. Love the Flex card, as well.

Jan 11 2021
Good bonus and works great with Discover

Just got accepted and looking forward to using this card. Now that the 5% category's with Discover does not overlap its a great 1-2. Was approved for 7400 with a 775-786 FICO and 807 Vantage. Surprised a bit by limit since i have 5 cards with 44K+ already at 80k income. BTW the 5% grocery for a year and 200$ ends on Jan 13th

Dec 23 2020
Best all around card

I use this card for the cell phone insurance since it gives as good or better coverage than normal cell phone insurance gives. This is a free benefit the card gives if you pay your monthly phone bill with it. I also eat out a lot so the 3% cash back on dining is an amazing perk as well. All my CVS mail orders for prescriptions are put on this card as well to take advantage of the 3% back on drug store purchases. The 5% rotating bonus categories are hit or miss but when they are a hit the 5% cash back is wonderful and this is all for no annual fee. Redeeming your points isn't as smooth as om capital one cards since on this one you can only redeem once a month but there is no minimum redemption amount. I have 6 credit cards and this is the one I use the most.

Dec 23 2020
great card with great perks this is the best card

great card for business

Dec 07 2020
Good card

Like the card. Rotating benefits - you can use with other rotating benefit cards to get ~5% of a lot of categories. No annual fee and decent joining bonus. Whats not to like !

Rewards rate