4.4

Mar 27, 2021
Great points and companion cert

I've had this card for a few years. I have enough points to cover a 1st class round trip to Hawaii every year and the companion cert makes this a no brainer. Well worth the $250 annual fee. I use this as my everyday day card and pay off the balance every few days, points really rack up quickly. Once when I was stranded in a foreign country (in Europe) last year, I called their number. They removed my limit on the card until I let them know I had returned home safely. Excellent service.

Aug 30, 2018
Ok if you only fly with Delta often and

2x the miles on all purchases on Delta's website, including flight insurance and hotel stays. You also get a companion pass after year one and a free first checked bag for every Delta flight. Then this card becomes extremely boring. 1x on everything else. Not good if you don't fly Delta at least 4 times a year with family or coworkers.

May 10, 2022
Probably the best Delta SkyMiles Card

I recently applied for this card to hit the 90,000 SkyMiles bonus you can receive through a referral. Just like the Gold card you earn 2x on Dining and at Supermarkets, but you also get 3x with purchases directly through delta and you get a status boost if you can charge $25k on the card in a year. You also get an annual companion pass where someone special can fly with you once a year in coach for free. So my wife won’t be paying for a plane ticket from now on.

Jul 17, 2021
Beneficial, Stylish, Worth it!

Credit Karma said I have a poor chance of approval. And I have a 755 credit score. I didn’t let that stop me I applied for the AMEX Platinum Delta SkyMiles Card, and got it. Less than 30 seconds later.

Jul 06, 2021
Delta Reserve Amex

I went to the Amex website to see if I pre-qualified for any cards. I was approved for this card. So far I really like it. It does have an annual fee. Amex pulled Experian.

May 06, 2021
CK said poor odds and appvd.

Prequalified via Amex w/709 EX FICO, 721 TR, and 728 EQ, 12% utilization w/four missed payments dating back to 2017.

Mar 27, 2021
Great points and companion cert

Mar 25, 2021
This card is loaded with Delta air travel perks

Instant approval with their pre approval site. Credit Karma rated my odds as poor. Happy to be back with Amex.

Mar 10, 2020
Favorite card in wallet

The card redesign/relaunch converts card from plastic to metal. My miles rack up quickly. Enjoying the benefits. Great customer service. $250 annual fee for card & benefits is a great deal...at least for me.

Jan 26, 2020

goo

Aug 30, 2018
Ok if you only fly with Delta often and

Mar 15, 2018
Great card with awesome travel perks.

Great card with unbeatable perks.