4.3

Mar 27, 2021
Great points and companion cert

I've had this card for a few years. I have enough points to cover a 1st class round trip to Hawaii every year and the companion cert makes this a no brainer. Well worth the $250 annual fee. I use this as my everyday day card and pay off the balance every few days, points really rack up quickly. Once when I was stranded in a foreign country (in Europe) last year, I called their number. They removed my limit on the card until I let them know I had returned home safely. Excellent service.

Aug 30, 2018
Ok if you only fly with Delta often and

2x the miles on all purchases on Delta's website, including flight insurance and hotel stays. You also get a companion pass after year one and a free first checked bag for every Delta flight. Then this card becomes extremely boring. 1x on everything else. Not good if you don't fly Delta at least 4 times a year with family or coworkers.

Jul 17, 2021
Beneficial, Stylish, Worth it!

Credit Karma said I have a poor chance of approval. And I have a 755 credit score. I didn’t let that stop me I applied for the AMEX Platinum Delta SkyMiles Card, and got it. Less than 30 seconds later.

Jul 06, 2021
Delta Reserve Amex

I went to the Amex website to see if I pre-qualified for any cards. I was approved for this card. So far I really like it. It does have an annual fee. Amex pulled Experian.

May 06, 2021
CK said poor odds and appvd.

Prequalified via Amex w/709 EX FICO, 721 TR, and 728 EQ, 12% utilization w/four missed payments dating back to 2017.

Mar 27, 2021
Great points and companion cert

Mar 25, 2021
This card is loaded with Delta air travel perks

Instant approval with their pre approval site. Credit Karma rated my odds as poor. Happy to be back with Amex.

Mar 10, 2020
Favorite card in wallet

The card redesign/relaunch converts card from plastic to metal. My miles rack up quickly. Enjoying the benefits. Great customer service. $250 annual fee for card & benefits is a great deal...at least for me.

Jan 26, 2020

goo

Aug 30, 2018
Ok if you only fly with Delta often and

Mar 15, 2018
Great card with awesome travel perks.

Great card with unbeatable perks.

Jul 03, 2017
First Big Rewards Card!

Fico: 702 TU: 728 EQ: 729 I have 7 open accounts and an average age of credit of 2 yrs 7 mos. 27% utilization, 0 derogatroy marks, and 100% on-time payments. I was a little worried applying for this care because I haven't had very long of credit history and a pretty low number of open accounts.. I was town between this card, Chase Preferred, Milage Plus, Alaska Sky Miles, Barclay, and Capitol One Venture. What got me with this one is the 70,000 bonus (limited time) and the companion ticket upon renewal each year. Application process was a breeze! Literally only a couple minutes to fill out, and within the time of hitting the submit button and my screen loading, I got a CONGRATULATIONS on the next page. Instantly got an email to register my account, which I did and opened to view that I got approved for a $10,000 CL. Once I redeem my bonus for this card, I think I'm also going to apply for the Chase Preferred so I'll have two cards to redeem with tons of different airlines. In the mean time, I've very excited to start using this card and racking up those rewards. Spend smart and earn big!