4.4
2002 Reviews

Apr 16 2020
Fresh start or rebuilding

I had to rebuild my credit. Fingerhut and Capital One cards are the best when trying to start over or to start building. Be smart by something under $50 pay it off or set up bi weekly payments. Do this for 4 -5 months straight on time payments watch how your credit score improves less then 6 months. Thank you credit karma for keep me on my toes.

Apr 10 2020
Disappointed Card Holder

Based on my past and recent experience,I have found it necessary to share my experience with this company. My main concern is the high interest rates and the unwillingness of Capital One Credit Card to lower my personal and business card rates, especially during these uncertain times. Because this is my oldest credit card, I have been reluctant to close the accounts. Because of my several attempts to work with this company to reach a middle ground with a lower rate, and until I can pay off the final card, I have decided to share my unfortunate disappointment and dissatisfaction with how I as a loyal card holder am not being heard. I have paid off an auto loan, paid off a credit card, and even with my history with this company they are still unwilling to lower my rate. Needless to say, this is a horrible card to have in your wallet. All I have ever heard is I am sorry at this time we have no incentives for you to lower your rate. Capital One Credit Cards are not worth the hassle and I do not recommend.

Dec 18 2020
Well, we will see

just got approved for this card. $300.00 CL I hope it will help me build my credit. I'll let y'all know

Sep 25 2020
Good when you needed an emergencies

I pay my balance each month and when I need it it's there for me

Aug 22 2020
Terrible Customer Service Seriously

GARBAGE Terrible Credit Card Dont Get This Credit Card They Will Closed Your Account If You Make A Fraud Claim Dispute They Closed My Account in a Year and end up Making My FICO SCORE GO DOWN CAPITAL ONE HAS RIGHTS TO CLOSED YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME? DONT GET THIS CREDIT CARD IS THE WORSE AND I WAS NEVER LATE ON PAYMENT AND THEY DESTROY MY CREDIT

Aug 10 2020

Jun 07 2020
Best card I've ever had!

For my credit rebuild, well it took awhile. From 300 to 1500 so far. Im military, I've used it everywhere. Was easy to set my payments up online. CS easy to talk to and they will help with any problem. BEST CARD I'VE EVER HAD.

Apr 16 2020
Fresh start or rebuilding

Apr 10 2020
Disappointed Card Holder

Mar 24 2020

Mar 24 2020
Gave me a chance after Bankruptcy

I was approved several months after my Bankruptcy. I might only have a $300.00 credit limit. I have been paying the card several times a month to keep my balance low. Pay on time and use responsibly. I do plan on seeing if I can get a credit increase after 6 months or so.

Mar 19 2020
Awesome Starter Card

I was very worried about applying for a credit card. I didn't have to put down a deposit and was automatically approved. My credit score was 507. I was approved for a $300 credit limit. It's been great in cases of not having money. Never had a declined purchase. Customer service was awesome.

1-10 of 2002