Rewards rate

Annual fee

$75 for the first year $99 thereafter

3.2

May 03, 2021
Is what it is, Does what it sez

I applied for this card, only needed it as a credit building tool and it does just that, one has to keep in mind that if trying to rebuild your credit the key is keep your spending/balance at a minimum and pay balance in full monthly, by maxing out a new card then making the minimum payment each month will not only bite you in the end by getting over your head, it also makes you look sketchy to creditors, had my creditone platinum for a couple months, its already added to my score, heres a headsup when you recieve your card pay the 75.00 fee in full 1st payment date, keep your charges to a minimum each month to where you can pay in full each month and the card will work for you.

Apr 29, 2021
Worst Choice I've Made

Had this card for over a year. Used it only for emergencies. Paid the balance off over 8 months ago. Got my bill for the start of the second year with a charge of $8.75 annual fee. No big deal. Paid it and went on about life. knowing there wasn't a balance on the card didn't open my statement one month. The following month when I opened it there was a $21 balance and a late fee. Called and spoke with them. It was a monthly fee for an Annual Fee to have the card. Was not clear in the description when I applied for the card. Had to fight to cancel the card after paying it off. Now they have placed a negative comment on my credit report after cancelling the card. WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. Heaven forbid you pay online with a debit card either. They charge you $10 convenience fee and then put that charge onto your card as if you haven't paid it once already. If you don't pay the balance in full you will be paying interest charges for money that you never actually put on your card.

Sep 16, 2021
just got it

great card so far

Sep 16, 2021
Easy and great credit builder

Easy apply showed up on rime

Sep 15, 2021
Customer service nightmare

This card has absolutely no humans you can speak to about it. Spent an hour calling every number and emailing, just trying to talk to an employee, never spoke to a single one. No amount of perks or good rates can make up for the ability to contact a bank when something goes wrong. Closing this card the second I pay it off.

Sep 15, 2021
Credit One

You definitely need auto pay to make it easier for consumers

Sep 14, 2021
Quick and easy

The application process was simple and easy. No gimmicks no games no hidden fees. I’m looking forward to building my credit back with them.

Sep 14, 2021
re-building credit

just got the card, ez process. gotta get my credit score up.

Sep 13, 2021

Sep 13, 2021
Good Credit Building Card

The only thing I don't like is, it takes 7 days for them to put the $ back on the available balance, even though it says payment posted and it was already taken out of my bank account on the day I paid. I don't get it??

Sep 10, 2021
Credit One Credit Card

This is a great card to have!! The whole process was quick and simple. It arrived in the amount of time stated!! Thank you Credit One!!!

Sep 10, 2021
Love it

Great for gas and pay some bills

Rewards rate