3.5

May 03, 2021
Is what it is, Does what it sez

I applied for this card, only needed it as a credit building tool and it does just that, one has to keep in mind that if trying to rebuild your credit the key is keep your spending/balance at a minimum and pay balance in full monthly, by maxing out a new card then making the minimum payment each month will not only bite you in the end by getting over your head, it also makes you look sketchy to creditors, had my creditone platinum for a couple months, its already added to my score, heres a headsup when you recieve your card pay the 75.00 fee in full 1st payment date, keep your charges to a minimum each month to where you can pay in full each month and the card will work for you.

Apr 29, 2021
Worst Choice I've Made

Had this card for over a year. Used it only for emergencies. Paid the balance off over 8 months ago. Got my bill for the start of the second year with a charge of $8.75 annual fee. No big deal. Paid it and went on about life. knowing there wasn't a balance on the card didn't open my statement one month. The following month when I opened it there was a $21 balance and a late fee. Called and spoke with them. It was a monthly fee for an Annual Fee to have the card. Was not clear in the description when I applied for the card. Had to fight to cancel the card after paying it off. Now they have placed a negative comment on my credit report after cancelling the card. WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. Heaven forbid you pay online with a debit card either. They charge you $10 convenience fee and then put that charge onto your card as if you haven't paid it once already. If you don't pay the balance in full you will be paying interest charges for money that you never actually put on your card.

Jan 21, 2022
Straight Forward

Applied got approved, I wish the credit limit was $500 but non the less I think they in crease your credit limit after 6months..

Jan 19, 2022
Waste of time

After Credit Karma solicited me to apply with "oustanding chance of approval", then this Credit One group ran me in numerous circles and requesting unusual extra documentation for a huge $500 limit card. After all those hassles, it was declined for being too risky. FYI, I was approved for two other cards elsewhere since then. NEVER sending my business to credit one.

My first credit card

This is my first credit card but applying was easy. What was nice was credit karma letting me know exactly what my chances were on getting thus card. Highly recommended

Capital one

I'm trying to get used to using it this is my first time having a credit card

so far no good

it didnt even show up on my credit report if it wont help me build credit with on time payments i dont even want it

Great Card

Card is great so far!

Horrible

Activated my card . Took 1 hours trying set set up an Mobil banking app; also went through the web site. Unable to set up . Called to cancel my card was an was charged 75 dollars for 1 hour .

Trash

The card is just awful. First the yearly fee they think their card is like an American Express card. They don’t update the balance for a long time. When you pay off the card, unlike my other card the available balance doesn’t update until 10-15 days. So bad. I’m going to cancel before the end of the next year.

Applied w/excellent approval odds

Denied after getting approved by capital one, Apple Card, discover, indigo … apply for those instead … credit went down after trying to get something that is supposed to help with my credit… I will never apply again

Jan 17, 2022
Good for anyone trying to improve their CR score

So far I like it. Just trying to establish my credit.