Question

funinthesun239

Best Buy credit card approval
I am going to buy a new tv this week and would like to get the BBY credit card but there is very little info at least what I can find on approval criteria. BBY current lender is Citi. My current stats are as follows.
CK score 735
utilization 12%
on time payments 100%
avg age of open credit lines 10.58yrs
total accounts 2
hard credit inquiries 2
derogatory marks 0

I have a capital one platinum with a $2500 cl
my annual income is $73,500

I also just got a capital one quicksilver with a $3000 cl but it is not reporting yet. just the hard inquire from applying for it.

The score simulator puts me at a 765 once the quicksilver card starts reporting.

I have the cash to pay for the tv but buying everything out right seems to be holding my score and cls back. The BBY cc offer is 24 month no interest but I will pay it off in full the first billing cycle.
I hate applying for cc because of the uncertainty of whether they will approve me or not has anyone recently applied for the BBY cc and gotten approved or denied and what were your stats or is there any reason why I would not get approved.

Thanks in advance for any responses.