2.4

All reviews

Mar 09, 2020
My limit was reduced from 4000 to 500 m

After 15 months of no missed or late payments my limit was reduced from 4000 to 500 credit score of 733

Dec 02, 2019
Shady

Drops your credit limit a ridiculous amount if you don't use card often. Were not talking a 500 dollar drop....we're talking 4,000 to 5,000 dollar drop. And right before holidays. Tsk tsk tsk. Bad card.

Nov 08, 2019
Also a victim

We all can't be wrong. Story after story of adverse action. I was also a victim of it. Lowered by limit from $4,000 to $600. Haven't used it since. They said they sent a letter, I did not receive one.

Oct 22, 2019
This people lowered my limit without rea

This people lowere mt limit without reason and that end up affecting my credit scores short term. The points are very difficult to surrender. Zero starts if I could

Oct 21, 2019
Avoid at all costs

This card and this bank are so horrible that I would pay to be able to rate them at zero stars instead of one star. My experience has been fradulaent interest charges on (O%) balance charges..they grudgingly admitted to it. The real story here is that they process the transfer immediately to charge you their 4% charge and bogus interest charges but then take a MONTH or more to pay off the first bank, after they already charge you fees and take up credit with the transfer. I have done two other bank transfers(Barclays and BAC) and in both cases within three days they added the transferred money to my balance while paying off bank #1. This bank has the worst rating on this site for good reason.

Oct 19, 2019

Stay away from this bank they offer you 10000 bonus point after expending certain amount in the first three months and they don't give you anything. Not only that they give you a good credit limit,then raise it and after a few months take it away for no reason and let you with just a very low credit limit . I have to close the account because customer service they can't give you a good explanation.

Oct 04, 2019
Great Card for many Categories

From 3%, 2% and 1% this card in 6 months has become my Favorite for Cash Back. They have easy to use App, I'v had no negative exsperianc with 53 Bank. I go for it again so don't trust the negative coments on this card, I glad I git it!!

Sep 27, 2019
DO NOT TRUST THIS CORRUPT BANK!!!

DO NOT TRUST THIS BANK After being approved for $5000 0% Balance Transfer Card for 12 months, I was searching their user account page to setup auto pay and couldn't find it. I called customer service and spoke with a rather rude representative who told me they've got to mail a form which I've got to sign and return to them so they can setup auto pay for me. I asked, why is it such a process to setup auto pay? Is your bank attempting to have your clients forget to pay one time in an effort to penalize them and raise their 0% to 27% for missing a payment accidentally? Regardless, I received, signed and returned the form and auto pay was set up. Upon the second auto payment, their system failed and didn't make the payment. They charged me a late fee and were in the process of raising the interest rate. I called and argued with them and won the argument. They deleted the late fee and reset the interest rate to 0%. I specifically monitored that cards payments for the entire 12 months and paid the cards $5000 in full before the 12 month expiration. I just received a letter from Fifth Third Bank stating they were lowering my available credit from $5000 to $500 for numerous erroneous reasons. It appears this bank was vindictive towards me because I used the 0%, paid it in full by the end of the 12 months and now by lowering the available limit by 90%, they are deliberately attempting to damage my credit score. In my case, they can't because I've got a ton of fantastic credit. But, in return, I'm definitely wanting to hurt them financially by writing this honest review and telling all of you to stay away from this corrupt, untrustworthy bank.

Sep 21, 2019
Wouldn???t have this card if they paid me

Sucks

Sep 16, 2019
SCAM CLOSED ACCOUNT NO REASON !!!!!

Dont get it !!!