3.4

Mar 09, 2021
WONDERFUL

SO MANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS AND I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING IT. I HAVE HAD THIS CARD FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS WITH ABSOLUTLY NO ISSUES. NO FEES EVER WITH GREAT SERVICE YOU CAN'T GO WRONG PLUS CASH BACK AND CREDIT INCREASE WITHOUT ASKING. I LOVE MY PETAL CARD.

Dec 17, 2020
Easy Acceptance, Poor Customer Service

I received the card with a 5,000 initial credit limit. I purchased a computer for 1700 and paid it off within a week. My credit scores kept increasing at all 3 bureaus and without notice my card was cancelled. Reason" Lack of activity" I only had the card for 10 months. I have zero debt, own my own house, have tens of thousands in bank accounts, own my vehicles and paid on time. IF they had mentioned they wanted me to charge more I easily could have and would have. Customer Service sympathized but said once one is cancelled, there was nothing they could do. My Credit Score is 784 which is not terrible for this card. I wished they had communicated with me before cancelling my card.

Nov 24, 2022
deceptive--no real customer support

applied and was givin a card witha 4000.00 limit--activated card and went on vacation--checked e mail--card suspended for unusuall activity--called no activity was found --0asked to speak to fraud /security dept-big no--they dont give out that number--4 days later repeated calls no resolve so cancled card--dont trust an institution were they cant or wont get in touch with there own team member--slow responce to no responce--pick anouther card you will be way happier

Nov 21, 2022
ON THE FENCE

I own this card now. I like the card... however card got locked and possibly even to my mistake.. not positive. The real issue is that I'm going on month 2 of it being locked after I have called a Couple times. When I get someone I feel like they would rather be on break than to help. Any other card I have the locke would be removed instantly or within 24 hours ish ... not going on a MONTH

Oct 29, 2022
Declined

Credit Karma says "outstanding" chances to get approved. Petal instantly declined my credit request. Credit Karma still says that I have "outstanding" chances to get approved.

Oct 26, 2022
Trust the review, don't count on this card

I had this card for like 6 months ago and everything seems fine. I was using it for my day to day shopping and I paid more than the minimum each month. Recently I decided to pay off my balance and As soon as I dit that, My card get blocked. I call the customer service many times and that's almost 2 months my card is blocked and under review for a reasons no one can tell me. I plan to close this account. An the worst, I can not access any of my cash back. None of them.

Oct 12, 2022
Credit card

On this credit card is that I was preapproved through Credit Karma when I applied I was not approved they just ran my credit do not recommend

Oct 12, 2022
Don't get it

Bad customer service

Oct 04, 2022
The Best Credit Card for the Beginners!

They offer the perks, so that way you can learn to manage your credit better and it's so easy to navigate and use! Happy building your credit scores up!!!

Sep 24, 2022
Declined

Credit karma said outstanding approval adds so I apply I have a score of 687 and was denied I applied for a discover card and I was approved with a credit limit of 10,000

Sep 09, 2022
Petal credit card

I love this credit card..If you Use it responsibly it’s great and you can avoid interest charges.

Sep 05, 2022
The Worst Credit Card Ever

I had the Petal 2 Visa and made all payments prior to the due date monthly. I always paid 3 to 4 times more than the minimum requirement. After 8 months they offered me a credit line increase if I made an additional payment by a specific date. I'd already paid my monthly bill. I made a payment for double the amount they required. However, I called customer service to ask why they didn't report my $0 balance to the Credit Bureaus and was told that it was an oversight, he forgot. After my complaint they asked for an additional payment for the credit line increase. I called and was told that my other payments were during the billing cycle and didn't count. After my complaint they decided to manipulate my credit score within their app which declined the credit line increase. I have credit monitoring services and I compared all 3 agencies to their score and my scores hadn't dropped. I contacted my bank and requested a check for the entire balance owed and my bank sent it immediately. I closed the Petal Visa account. I was told by Petal customer service that they hadn't received the check after close to 6 weeks! I contacted my bank and filed a complaint. My bank tracked the check the very same day I spoke with Petal and informed me that they did receive it. After my bank contacted Petal the same day they told me that they hadn't received it, mysteriously, the check was applied to my account at 8pm that evening. Petal 2 Visa is the worst credit card I've ever had. Absolutely horrible customer service!