Petal Visa Credit Card Reviews

• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Balance Transfer Regular APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Mar 13, 2019
Generous credit line for no history
amosqueras Cardholder

Applied and got instantly approved for $2000 credit line when my Scores were in the mid 600 hundred comparing to $300 I got from Capital One Secured CC and $200 from BofA Secured CC. No foreign transaction fees, beautiful design. Innovative company, I am looking forward to their new products :)

xss

test

testxssash

Served its purpose....
Texas1070 Cardholder

Card is okay if you have limited choices due to low credit scores. With responsible use, they will report to all 3 bureaus although there are fees that you may incur at a high rate just to own this card. After a period of time, if your scores are high enough, I would recommend finding a better card with lower interest etc.

Mar 11, 2019

What are the fees you are talking about to own the card?

Mar 11, 2019

Ya i would like to know

Mar 12, 2019

There are absolutely no fees with this card. I assume the poster was referring to interest rates , which are high , but not any higher than other sub prime cards.

Mar 17, 2019

Don't apply for this card.

Mar 18, 2019

Wanted access to my bank accounts as well put all my personal unfo in instantly denied changed all my bank access info cs 686 652 654 weird hope there not scamming for info an access to people's accounts

Mar 20, 2019

Averagejo there’s no scam. That’s the business model for the card. They look at your bank accounts to see your debt to income and if you’re managing you household expenses. That’s all explained on their website.

Mar 09, 2019
Painless card
jdg2002 Cardholder

Easy to get, generous credit limit. Nothing about the card i don't like so far. Applied and got instant approval. $2000 limit with 620 score.

I have a 651 an I have 3 closed accounts I wonder if I can apply

Mar 12, 2019

No lol

Mar 17, 2019

I have a 675 and wasn't approved. This card is a joke.

Mar 06, 2019
Flexible to your needs
KarinaKG Cardholder

This card is great for your needs. I love how there are no fees. Works just like all the other cards. The layout is more modern. I can say they work fast at posting a statement so beware of how much you use the first go around.

Mar 06, 2019

sounds like how Discover Do it, The only Reason im not getting this card,because it has no cash back

Mar 09, 2019

so how much did you get approved for? do you know if they have increased and what about annual fee?

Mar 10, 2019

Can someone tell me how to pre qualify for this card

Petal Visa Credit Card