Great for beginners††

$0

3.4

Mar 27, 2019
I love it!

There are so far no negative comments for this card yet!? Its amazing! They?re more trusting with your limits than any other card out there! I had about a 630 score and they approved me for 2,500! While capital one (was 300, is now 500) credit one (was 300, is now 500), first premiere bank (500), fingerhut (400) Wayfair (1000) and horizon gold (a personal mall card, 1500) were all lower limits compared to petal!? I absolutely LOVE this card so far!? I most definitely recommend it to others!? They?re better trusting for you to start off you credit right and not limit you so much because of your limited history.? I like how they check your bank records and go off that instead of your history.

Mar 10, 2019
Served its purpose....

Card is okay if you have limited choices due to low credit scores. With responsible use, they will report to all 3 bureaus although there are fees that you may incur at a high rate just to own this card. After a period of time, if your scores are high enough, I would recommend finding a better card with lower interest etc.

Sep 16, 2021
I'm glad and thankful i was approved

I just love this card haven't have any issues at all everything smooth and accurate

Sep 10, 2021
Not worth it

Opened the card as my second credit card. the company is too new and still learning how to be efficient. they make log in impossible on the app & credit limits just became a thing! and you can even apply. you have to use their “leap” program. it sucks overall. wouldn’t recommend

Aug 31, 2021
Love the card and the app

The app is user friendly and providers alerts to help you with spending. There are also cash back options which are helpful.

Aug 22, 2021
Excellent card

I was previously credit invisible, and was researching starter cards. I applied and was accepted right away. I connected my bank account and was immediately given a $1,500 credit limit. After 8 months I went from credit invisible to a 749 credit score. The app is extremely helpful and easy to understand for first time users. My only annoyance is that I have it set to auto pay my full balance, and sometimes it doesn't always acknowledge my full balance so I have to cancel auto draft and set the amount I want to pay. I have had no issues thus far and have even gained $13.00 in cash back.

Aug 21, 2021
Cool little card

I like this card

Aug 21, 2021
Prepare to give up your data

You have to do a 3d scan of your face and send in pictures of your ID. I did all this and was approved for a limit of $1300, with a 740 score. That limit wasn't even half of my lowest credit limit card. Totally not worth it.

Aug 18, 2021
Poor experience

I tried to make a purchase within my credit limit and my transaction was declined. I phone Petal customer service to see why, and was told that my card wasn’t allowed to make this type of purchase (paying off a car). I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told one would call me within 24-48 hours. No call… instead they sent me an email telling me exactly what the previous rep told me. Also, the app is horrible. You have to do a text or call verification every time you want to see the balance. Facial recognition for iPhone never saves or works a second time. Avoid this card. Nothing but headaches so far. I plan on paying off and closing shortly.

Jul 11, 2021
Debit card payment would be nice other than that i

Great card

Jul 04, 2021
Inaccurate suggestion

Credit karma put poor approval odds for me. But was approved!

May 24, 2021
Strange Card, Seems Impossible to Get

I have an 800+ credit score (confirmed on my rejection later) and was rejected for "unable to verify information on your application. No response from support, the rejection makes no sense

Great for beginners††