3.4

Mar 27, 2019
I love it!

There are so far no negative comments for this card yet!? Its amazing! They?re more trusting with your limits than any other card out there! I had about a 630 score and they approved me for 2,500! While capital one (was 300, is now 500) credit one (was 300, is now 500), first premiere bank (500), fingerhut (400) Wayfair (1000) and horizon gold (a personal mall card, 1500) were all lower limits compared to petal!? I absolutely LOVE this card so far!? I most definitely recommend it to others!? They?re better trusting for you to start off you credit right and not limit you so much because of your limited history.? I like how they check your bank records and go off that instead of your history.

Mar 10, 2019
Served its purpose....

Card is okay if you have limited choices due to low credit scores. With responsible use, they will report to all 3 bureaus although there are fees that you may incur at a high rate just to own this card. After a period of time, if your scores are high enough, I would recommend finding a better card with lower interest etc.

Jun 07, 2022
No help at all

I got the card, had it for about 6 months, then moved. Because I moved, they froze my account because the addresses no longer matched. Makes no sense, but here we are. I left the card open just to keep the available credit on my credit report. Card got stolen. requested they freeze my account, they reply to use the Petal Dashboard. I checked every tab and link and on the dashboard and couldn't find where to freeze it. Contacted them again and was told the same thing. They need better customer service and a better website. I do not recommend this card to anyone for any reason.

Jun 06, 2022
Limited Credit limit increases

I've had this card for around a year now, application process was smooth and I was approved around a 670 credit score. The first Credit limit increase was done through the app, but was only $200. Very disappointed. So I wait another 6 months for the next potential limit increase only to find that the page was not updated. I called Customer support only to find that requests for limit increases will not be approved! They will only give you a single limit increase. Completely ridiculous. Look for a different card if you want growth.

May 07, 2022
GREAT CARD !

Approval process very easy. Fast . Customer is Great also . NO ISSUES so far .

Apr 15, 2022
petal II is off my wallet

building my credit I apply for petal cc almost 3y ago, then they send a petal II, they gave me 1K limit, this account have been current every month since. last month I try to get a limit increase, they offered $200 increase. in my personal experience I didn't help at all building my credit so far is the lowest limit I have over all my credit cards.

Apr 10, 2022
Solid

The card is great for online purchases

Apr 08, 2022
Stupid Process

I applied because creditkarma suggest it, I had an outstanding approval rate and credit over 670, but for some reason they didn’t approve me.

Apr 04, 2022
It's ok

This card is ok it works great and I was approved rather quickly. My issue is mostly with the increase received through leap after 6 months of on time payments I did get my increase but it was an insulting increase of only $50 so they offer you a limit increase after 6 months only to slap you in the face not worth it.

Apr 01, 2022
liars

I have a great score and still got denied. Fell for it. Click bait

Mar 15, 2022
Excellent

I applied, instantly a credit limit of $4,500 with ok Credit not excellent credit, I'll recommend this card to family members

Mar 02, 2022
Great but, not the best.

At the beginning my credit limit was low and than there is a possibility to get an increase with not keeping a balance and paying in full on time every month. The best thing about this card is that you get your cash back immediately after paying your full balance and you can use or redeem your rewards immediately. on this card you can not use an atm or do any kind of cash transfer or withdrawal or cashback.