Great for beginners††

2.4

Mar 09 2019
Painless card
CreditKarma Member

Easy to get, generous credit limit. Nothing about the card i don't like so far. Applied and got instant approval. $2000 limit with 620 score.

Mar 10 2019
Served its purpose....
CreditKarma Member

Card is okay if you have limited choices due to low credit scores. With responsible use, they will report to all 3 bureaus although there are fees that you may incur at a high rate just to own this card. After a period of time, if your scores are high enough, I would recommend finding a better card with lower interest etc.

Jan 15 2020
Best one i have
CreditKarma Member

Recommended card. Although no credit limit increase and to add authorized user but a very good credit card. No complain here

Jan 03 2020

Nov 28 2019
Fly by night garbage
CreditKarma Member

It'll get frozen on a whim, customer service is ride and unhelpful, scheduleing payments is a nightmare. Payments fail for 0 reason and then they run payments whenever they feel like it. Took 3 months to cancel thia POS.

Nov 26 2019
CreditKarma Member

This company makes no sense, I get prequalified offers and it never completes the application,. keeps saying something went wrong? Cannot speak to a live person no matter what!?

Nov 20 2019
Petal likely REQUIRES bank linkage
CreditKarma Member

Petal is soft-petaling this requirement. I only applied for preapproval. I did not want to give Petal access to my bank account transactions.? Petal doesn't say it's required, just that they "may" need it. I believed that my good FICO and payment history would prequalify me without my needing to give Petal my bank account. Nope. ? Petal apparently wants this bank information anyway, so they can use it to verify our deposits, see how we spend our money, and help us, perhaps on their mobile app. So they need to disclose that. If there is some level of credit score that will not require giving Petal your bank info, that would be useful to know up front! ? I don't feel comfortable giving their 3rd party data provider -- either Plaid or Quovo, as they say -- continuous access to my bank account. What about the data breaches everywhere and sale of our data, even anonymously, that could and probably will happen?? And I don't need their money management help, I just wanted to fill out my credit file a little more. ? For people who don't care about this or need them in order to have a rewards card, Petal may be okay, although really invasive.

Nov 18 2019
Bank account & Selfie with driver licens
CreditKarma Member

Are you kidding me? To qualify for this card they need your bank account info to get the details of your transactions how much is coming in and what you spend your money on. THEN they want you to send them a selfie with your government issue id in your selfie. No thx Petal.

Nov 15 2019
Requires Bank account information
CreditKarma Member

This creditor required bank account information for credit card approval. If you don'tshare your bank info you won't be approved

Nov 15 2019
Great card!
CreditKarma Member

I've had this card about 4 months now with no issues. I applied and was approved for a $2000 credit line. The app is nice and polished too.?

Nov 14 2019
Pathetic-no chance
CreditKarma Member

My credit score of 690 wasn't enough.

Nov 12 2019
a good tool if used well!
CreditKarma Member

Everything is pretty straightforward with Petal, it's a good idea that has the potential to be great for everyone. I've reccomended it to anyone who would listen. I'm a big fan.

Great for beginners††