3.4

Mar 27, 2019
I love it!

There are so far no negative comments for this card yet!? Its amazing! They?re more trusting with your limits than any other card out there! I had about a 630 score and they approved me for 2,500! While capital one (was 300, is now 500) credit one (was 300, is now 500), first premiere bank (500), fingerhut (400) Wayfair (1000) and horizon gold (a personal mall card, 1500) were all lower limits compared to petal!? I absolutely LOVE this card so far!? I most definitely recommend it to others!? They?re better trusting for you to start off you credit right and not limit you so much because of your limited history.? I like how they check your bank records and go off that instead of your history.

Mar 10, 2019
Served its purpose....

Card is okay if you have limited choices due to low credit scores. With responsible use, they will report to all 3 bureaus although there are fees that you may incur at a high rate just to own this card. After a period of time, if your scores are high enough, I would recommend finding a better card with lower interest etc.

Very easy to get help

I love it

Good.

Good card. Weird about the refusing purchases at a certain chocolate store found in big cities across the US, customer service was clear in that explanation. The cash back is good, especially when you're just getting that credit going like I was.

great card and useful

I wasn't expecting all of the benefits in having the petal card. It keeps me aware of the spending and amount of time to pay off.

Jan 05, 2022
Great card

Highly recommended

Jan 03, 2022
I hope this helps those seeking petal.

So I got Petal after reading several reviews. These are the top google threads for Petal. I've had a wonderful experience with them for building my very early credit, & I appreciate the intuitive app interface. However, there are many places where they could develop.*Like their bugs & glitches over the time I've been with them.* I would like to continue serving as client with them but... I have exceptional credit. My problem is that the "Leap" wasn't much of an advantage & it holds me back from being able to actually use it effectively. I have credit lines nearing 50k. Petal has a limit of 10k & it didn't even budge from what I was at to begin with 1k limit. If nothing is done, I'll have to close my account with Petal as it's decreasing my overall average credit. I understand the repercussions of closing any credit account & I don't mind as it's still early into my credit years. Rebuilding would be better than to be stuck at what I'm at right now. I called to request & the way they do it is after you get your "Leap" your stuck with that limit until it "automatically" sends you a credit increase. They're small, so they take feedback serious. I see a lot of potential, but will take some time. I hope this helps those seeking Petal.

Jan 02, 2022
Bad experience

They closed my account without explanation.

Dec 13, 2021
Sketchy process

So far I’ve only applied to few cards and this is already starting bad. I know that application process are required to have a lot of your financial information but when it ask for your bank account info such as your username and password for you mobile banking app which I provided and Bank of the West also provided a security verification code to access my info securely. The next thing it’s telling me that “your credentials are correct but we couldn’t locate any account”. I’ve been with my bank for over 10 years! Seriously upset about this.

Nov 27, 2021
It's my favorite card!

Love it. Easy APP to use, quick approval and getting the card was quick. The limit increase program is great in the app and tells you exactly what you need to do in order to get an increase. Love it, it's a keeper.

Nov 26, 2021
HORRIBLE SERVICE - A HEADACHE FROM DAY ONE

I ONLY HAVE HAD THE CARD A FEW DAYS AND HAVE EXPEREINCED NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS - DO NOT GET THIS CARD - STAY AWAY - YOU GET NOTHING BUT A RUN AROUND WHEN YOU NEED HELP..... IF I COULD GIVE ZERO STARS I WOULD...

Nov 14, 2021
Disappointed

Took my time to research and decide on this card. I have a decent score and some better credit cards in good standing. Odd I would be denied. They consider odd factors and asked what monthly rent payment was. Sorry I pay California rent prices, then again I pay California rent prices.