3.7

Sep 30 2011

How can this be accurate information if WaMu doesn't even exist as a bank anymore? It hasn't for about 3 years now. I had a WaMu card then it was taken over by Chase and before that happened it was the best card I had. Chase canceled my account even though I never missed on payment and they were all on time, on all my accounts.

Jan 04 2012

WaMu was the BEST until it was taken over by Chase !!!!!!!!

Jan 12 2013
approve me $1000 CL with no problem

after it went to chase it was closed off. chase= No good. in my OP

Jan 04 2012

WaMu was the BEST until it was taken over by Chase !!!!!!!!

Sep 30 2011