Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card Reviews

• Balance Transfer Intro APR 0% for 12 Months
  • Purchase Intro APR 0% for 12 Months

Jun 24, 2018
6macmomma Cardholder

I pay my credit card payments at my leisure and on time. I attempted to pay my WF Cashwise bill today and was given the message that I've reached the maximum payment limits from a non WF bank acct. Whoa, you're telling that I'm paying my bill too often and I'm restricted from paying it until sometime in July??!! I am flabbergasted by this! This most definitely is bad for business. I can not use a card that will restrict the amount of times that I pay in 30 day period. No way....

Jun 08, 2018
Smitty4516 Cardholder

Plus side. I find Wells Fargo customer service to be well above average. Con. I'd rather have mediocre customer service and benefits I can use. The rewards program with a total deal breaker. You can only redeem rewards in $25 increments. For me, Rewards our way of offsetting my monthly interest charges that's coming out of head Starbucks card here and there. I'm not waiting until I have $25

Jul 03, 2018

Don't ever carry a balance and never pay interest charges. This goes for all credit cards.

Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card