USAA Secured Card® Platinum Visa® Reviews

• Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Aug 01, 2017
Love this card
Anonymous Cardholder

My credit went from 659 to 754 in one month!!!! Love it, live it!!!

Mar 30, 2017
Great credit building card!
MorrighanFaye Cardholder

I was a victim of identity theft and it left my.credit in shambles. After only a month or so of using this card, my credit score has jumped 75-145 points, respectively per credit bureau. If I'd have known rebuilding would be so easy, I'd have done this long ago. Thanks, USAA!

Feb 11, 2017
Good low interest card to rebuild.
Jlruiz32 Cardholder

Pros:

Good APR,

Great mobile app,

Cons:

Annual fee,

Card does not upgrade to unsecured card.

Dec 21, 2016
Life saver's
lamohut Cardholder

My wife and I needed help and USAA gave us something that could help us in 3 ways. (1st), we are able to have access to our cash right away while it earns interest (.54%) (2nd), We started out with $250.00 and we now have it built up to over $4,000 as our emergency fund. (3rd), My credit score was 470 when I started but, thanks to USAA and Credit Karma's education about our credit, we are now at 692 credit score and we are now attending seminars preparing us for buying a house.... Thank you USAA and Credit Karma you saved my life.

Jul 08, 2017

How did you get your score to 470? I have had my life implode and charged off 75K worth of debt with 2 cars repossessed and my score was 530.
I have this USAA Secured Platinum Visa card and I maxed it out at 5K. My credit score had dropped from 750 to 700 when I bought a new car so I increased my available credit with this card.
I also paid down the car loan too (for those that were going to say I should have done that first - I did)

USAA Secured Card® Platinum Visa®