Visa® Black Card™ Reviews

Mar 14, 2017
5k approved at spot !!!!!
Anonymous Cardholder

Concierge called me and left me a welcoming voicemail !!! They explained all of my benefits etc as well as asked me to call them anytime . This card just stands out without any bs ! The benefit of this card is if I travel anywhere in the world they won't charge me a fee or anything . I don't have to pay everything at once the following month even though I am going to make big payments so I can have 20k-30k limit on this card . Nobody is comparing this card to American Express Centurion , but trust me this card is right behind it and make sure your credit score is over 720 before applying !

Nov 04, 2016
the worse customer service i ever expiri
Anonymous Cardholder

*i usuaky don't do reviews but this one i realy had to do it.

After 2 days of having the card it got compromised to resolve the issue was nitghtmare, when i got the new card evry time i tryed to use it i had to call to release the blockage it will get block after evry purchase.

finaly i canceled the card i got better customer services and VIP treatment from other credit card that has no anual fees this one with expensive anual fees and the worse customer service.

Visa® Black Card™