Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard® Reviews

• Purchase Regular APR 14.24%* Variable

Jun 13, 2018
Noe rewards
JUNI760 Cardholder

nothing impressive ive had the card for sometime now to be honest no clue the last time i actually used it!!! rewards are bad they gave me 500 years ago and have yet to increase my limit i have other cards with 10k 5k 9k and then theres barclays 500!!!! only way they will increase is a hard inquiry. If you are considering this card and have the credit go for Amex or better yet discover IT card you can cash out points at any amount plus nice credit limit good luck. Wonder if theyll see this and finally cancel my card we shall see!!!

Apr 09, 2018
If your credit score matters--DON'T
myrlyn29 Cardholder

I got this card four years ago. My primary reason for applying for this card in particular, was the interest rate, which was advertised to be low...and mine was, at 8%. I loved this card. It was my go-to card in emergencies. My approved credit limit was $5000. I had a couple of emergency car reparis come up and I had just over $2000 charged on the card. I watch and keep track of (and was proud of) my credit score. Zero late/missed payments, I kept my utilization low and had no derogatory marks. One year ago I made my monthly payment on my cards and checked my report a week after that--and was pretty angry that I found that, without any email, snail mail--any warning at all, that my credit limit had been dropped to $2200. So, the one card I had over 30% utilization on (2k of 5k limit was 40%), had now changed to 90% utilization--my credit score dropped 35 points! I called their customer service and tried to resolve this and get them to restore my credit limit. I was basically told that "we're sorry, but you're s$$t out of luck". I closed that account immediately. I make the minimum payments to them now, and will continue to do so. But, I refused to deal with Barclay any further after that little bit of unlubricated financial sodomy.

Sep 15, 2018

"I make the minimum payments to them now, and will continue to do so." This is one of the most ignorant things I've ever seen someone write on here.

Do you think making minimum payments is getting one over on them? You realize that when you pay the minimum you are setting yourself up to pay the max amount allowable, to think otherwise is stupid and ignorant. You are clearly not very smart. Pay this off in one chunk and get them out of your life if you dislike the company to much. It's common sense.

Sep 28, 2018

Yeah buddy, It sounds to me like you missed your payment and the bank lowered your limit. That's the game, and that's their job! Absolutely nothing to do with the card!

Credit Score
Credit Limit
60+ Days Past Due Status
Age of Cardholder

Sample Size: 859
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard®