What is the best credit card for a student with high debt to income?
Hi, What credit card would you suggest for a person that has a high debt to income status?
My credit scores: 655 and 687 I have about $50,000.00 in student loan debt, $10,000.00 car loan. I have a credit card that has a $500.00 limit, kept with in the 30% usage range. I currently go to school full time and work part time. I have never had a late payment, always keep things paid on time. However, I have been denied because of my student loans.... Thank you for any advice!