Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Z Gallerie Credit Card

Apr 16, 2016
Anonymous Cardholder

I have this card and i was approved immediately for it for $3500 but its just kind of inconvenient that you can't make payments in the store, they should really change that.

Mar 23, 2016
Easy Approval, Nice CL, Mid-600's CS
SLindsey07 Cardholder

I went in and applied for this card over the weekend, as we're building a new home and have our dining table picked out from ZGallerie. We decided to apply to have the available credit ready to go after closing, and to my surprise, I was approved with mid-600's and having had my score pulled several times over the past couple of weeks by a few different mortgage brokers.

I requested $2000 and was given that, and even told that I probably should have requested $3000 since that seems to be the magic amount for everyone. We will make small purchases over the next few months and request an increase as we near completion on construction.

As of right now I can't say anything about the experience with rewards or interest rates so am giving 4-stars in the spirit of optimism and because the application and approval was SO easy and we couldn't be happier with the customer service in the store!

Z Gallerie Credit Card