Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Von Maur Credit Card

Jul 10, 2016
Great 0% Interest Card
Brown14 Cardholder

I applied for this card online last week and did not receive an instant approval.  Card came in the mail yesterday with my welcome package. It advised my limit was $300 and i need to establish at this limit for one year.  I have no problem with this I will just make small purchases and enjoy no interest, free shipping, and free gift wrapping.  Prices are high in this store but I love the professional clothing.  They have great sales and I plan to shop during them.  My CK score is 689 but I know scores lower than this can be approved.  Look forward to growing my limit with Von Maur.

Jun 08, 2016
Credit Limit Reporting
neen777 Cardholder

I love the card, but the only issue is that Von Maur doesn't report the credit limit to any of the credit bureaus.  This could skew credit utilization %

Sep 03, 2016

Credit Karma does in fact report to credit bureaus but only reports to Transunion and Equifax. It takes them longer to update info they are usually 2-3 months behind in their reporting.

Von Maur Credit Card