Credit Card Reviews

Stein Mart Platinum Rewards MasterCard®

1.05 2 Reviews

Results 1-2 of 2Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Do not get this card

I have always paid 100% of my balance every month.  My card does not expire for 3 years.  Without notice they canceled my card said they would send me a new card in 15 days.  have now waited 20 days - still no card and no explaination.  Will CANCEL this card

Nov 19, 2012 Reply
Do not get this card

They are issuing me a new card for no appant reason.  So I can not use this for 15 days.  So embarassing to be rejected when I have always paid my bills 100%

Nov 05, 2012 Reply
Results 1-2 of 2Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Stein Mart Platinum Rewards MasterCard®

The Stein Mart Platinum Rewards MasterCard® is serviced by GE Money Bank (GEMB) for Stein Mart customers. Credit card benefits may include promotional discounts for new applicants and points towards a rewards point system that can be redeemed for certificates.

With the slogan “more fashion, less price”, Stein Mart is a retailer that provides apparel for men, women, and home furnishings. Established in 1908, Stein Mart currently offers unique finds at prices that are up to 60% less than department stores. The website has a “stein mart blog” that features new roll outs, promotions, and giveaways.

Stein Mart Platinum Rewards MasterCard®