• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Regular APR 19.99%

Sep 28, 2019
Terrible
Lowe518 Cardholder

I applied for this card 2 months ago. Was approved and was told my card would be at my house in 7-10 business days. I called and the very rude customer service people told me that I "should just wait to see if it comes." I called and cancelled that card and was told another would be on the way in 7-10 days. That was 2 and a half weeks ago. I've gotten a statement and owe a bill for a card I've yet to receive. I was also told if I cancel it will take 7 weeks to get my initial deposit back. This is an awful company with horrible customer service from each and every employee. I urge anyone that wants to get a credit card, go to someone else this is the absolute worst company to deal with.

Jul 26, 2019
Horrible company to deal with
rockport22 Cardholder

I had this card for 5 months before Green Dot Bank suspended my account because I refused to carry a balance from month to month. Then they took almost 5 months to return my $1000 security deposit.

Aug 15, 2019

That’s the point of having a credit card to have a balance how else do you expect to build credit with that card!

Aug 22, 2019

You probably spending over your 30% of that $1000 which is $300 a month my rule of thumb is use $280 per month and pay cash or use a debit card for everything else. You have recurring payments like light bill, water bill and cellphone bill use it for that and build your credit

Jul 20, 2019
cj1649 Cardholder

it is cool

Jul 30, 2019

How long have you had the card in have your credit been going up ?

Aug 01, 2019

And how old are you? I mean how old were when you had started credit?

Green Dot Visa® Secured Credit Card