The Golden 1 Platinum Rewards Visa® Reviews

Mar 21, 2017
reese695 Cardholder

Excellent rewards! For my use, it can't be beat by anything from the big banks: 3% each on groceries, gas, and restaurants. This is my go-to card for those three categories (a decent amount of my monthly spending). Cashback goes to a Golden 1 savings account automatically.

FYI: credit card customer service is separate from the Golden 1 branch service so don't expect much in-person assistance.

Feb 27, 2017
Cash-back card with outstanding rewards
CalTex11 Cardholder

I've been a cardholder for more than 6 years and would recommend this card without hesitation.  The rewards are simple and outstanding - unlimited 3% cash back on gas, groceries, AND restaurants; 1% on everything else.  Add in a $0 annual fee and low interest rates, and this card is a clear winner for people who like simple cash-back cards.  I've had to cancel my card twice (once due to fraud, once due to loss) and the process went smoothly both times.

To use this card, you must have a Golden 1 Credit Union savings account.  The account costs $1 to open and can be opened by residents of 38 different counties in California.

The Golden 1 Platinum Rewards Visa®