Great card if you pay off your balance monthly. Great to get money back to use towards other Gander Mountain purchases. I've had the card almost 2 years and haven't had any problems with it.
Most Helpful Positive Review
Most Helpful Negative Review
1. Statement Closing Date is *NOT* prominently displayed or even available on ther web interface.
2. The main screen may say "No Payment Due", but if you go to make a payment there will be a due date. That is as close to knowing your statement closing date.
3. Items are extremely slow to post and be updated on the web interface. This means you could pay your balance in full one day and have a late post before closing date.
4. My sense is that this bank card is doing everything in its power to get you to pay interest charges.
5. You may get an e-Mail with a Reward Scan Code but it won't be good for an additional 48 to 72 hours. That's about wehrn the actual statement will come out. Again, this seems to be targetting to get you to go into the store have your reward denied and get you to buy product out of pocket.
6. I do not think this bank even knows what high sped electronic processing looks like.
? Will I dump the card? Maybe... Probably the first time I pay the balance in full and still get charged interest because of the hidden closing date.
7. Best polict, if you're in it for the rewards, is to pay daily to keep the average daily balance low.
See Your Approval Odds Before You Apply
Sign up for a free membership, and Credit Karma can estimate your chances of approval based on your credit profile. You’ll also get:
- Credit scores and reports
- Credit monitoring
- Personalized recommendations