2.4

Dec 31 2018

Very bad customer service and policies...too bad they dont care about changing this...dont bother applying even if you have good credit they are quick to deny...i could go on BAD BAD BAD BAD

Dec 26 2018
Horrible customer service!

They are not quick to handle any type of disputes or fraud. And they basically don't understand what Identity theft means. They put the burden of proof on a fraud dispute back on to me which was totally uncalled for. I am reporting them to the BBB as well.

Sep 11 2018
i have this card through tcf

They are great for getting credit line increases without hitting my credit, i know have a 10k credit line, but their customer service stinks, they never lower the apy, when i asked the lady made it sound like i had poor credit, i have a 720-740 depending on the credit company that is pulled. I have a perfect payment history and never carry a balance, so i was surprised to be told no. i will now be going back to using this card once a year, since closing it would hurt me more than help me.

Jul 31 2018
after two years, ready to close

I have had this card for two and a half years. I initially received it as a secured card with the understanding that after one year, my account would be reviewed and I would be granted a standard account and receive my security deposit back. Two and a half years later, it's still a secured card and I can never get a straight answer from customer service other than the "accounts are reviewed automatically" and I "would receive notification by mail". I am gonig to pay this off and PRAY that I get my security deposit back. since I have since been granted four unsecured cards with generous credit limits and limit increases, I see no need to continue to support this bank card.

Jun 01 2018

Piece of crap

Nov 20 2017
bait and switch

Was offered 0% intro apr on purchases and a $100 bonus for soending $1000 in 3 months. After sign up the offer was changed to regular interest and 5000 points for spending $1500 in first 3 months. I paid the card off cause i dont like to pay interest and i will not use this card again. Ill stick to barclay.

Apr 04 2017
DO NOT WASTE TIME WITH THIS BANK

I have had my account since 2009 but something changed over the last 2 years. Their terrible system is only surpasssed by their horrible customer service. In Oct of 2016 some portal they have in Texas got hacked and my account was comprimised here in Omaha so they shut the account down. This was only after I found it out because when trying to use my card online the address no longer matched. Then it took them 2 weeks to get a new card to me. Now we come to March of this year and my online payment already set up for all of 2016 and Jan & Feb of 2017 does not go through even though I got an e-mail saying it did. I find out about this through a letter 14 days later in the mail! Customer Service tells me I must have puched the wrong radio button for checking versus savings however there is NO radio buttons only a drop down menu to selet the already stored pmt. account. A "supervisor" makes a manual payment and guess what, it doesn't go through again. I find out again by mail 14 days later and now account has been suspended. I call again and this time force "supervisor" to make 3 way call with my bank where they tell him their system is dropping numbers off the account and that is why it isn't going through. Once again a manual payment is made and my bank tells him there are funds to pay they just need to submit it correctly. I ask supervisor to remove the suspension and he says he can't until they get the payment but as soon as they do the suspension will be removed. This time I watch my bank account and indeed the payment goes through. Flash forward to April, I am in a store and the card is declined. I come home and call to find out that "even though the account is now current, unless I show them proof of payment from my bank, I have to wait 10 business days for the hold to clear! So bottom line, nothing was my fault but I am penalized. Have new Visa card on the way from a reliable bank and shut this one down. Save yourself a lot of time and hassle. Stay away from FNB Omaha, they no longer appreciate customers like they used to and their IT department needs help!

Feb 14 2017
Worst Experience ever as a card holder

There is an anual $89 fee. The customer service and funds availability is horrible. If you pay on your balance, the funds will not be available until 2 weeks later. I had a pending transaction for 3 weeks and was advised the only way to get it removed was to provide the merchant with my personal information and to have them to call in and provide authorization codes. Everything with this card is a hassle. It's just best to get a secured card and a better quality card. First card ever where I will have kept for only 2 months.

Feb 14 2017
Not worth it

This card has an $89 anual fee. If you pay your balance it can take up to two weeks for the funds to be available. If you have a pending transaction it can pend up to 21 day. The customer service is horrible. I had an item to pend for 21 days and was advised to get the merchant to call them with my personal info to get hold released.

Feb 07 2017
Nothing but fees and bitter reps

Nasty customer service, turns card off for one late payment. Fees fees fees. Go elsewhere. .....others actually at least pretend to give a ......