Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Delta Community Credit Union Visa® Platinum Rewards card

Oct 06, 2016
Current Account Holder Got $10,000
MimiRoss Cardholder

I did this application over the phone since I have already been with Delta United Credit Union since 2014 so the process was really simple. They did not pull my credit but instead took my account and my credit with them into consideration. I have a checking account, savings account and a child savings account with them. Those are the only products I have used with them. I was instantly approved for $10,000.

My Sign Up Bonus:

• No annual fee
  • 2,000 points for new Reward Points Program enrollees1.
  • 1,000 points for your first signature-based purchase within 30 days of account opening
  • Free Reward Points Program
    • Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases
    • Bonus Reward Points Program - each quarter you can earn 2x and 3x Reward Points in select categories
    • Reward options include: Cash Back, Gift Cards, Merchandise and Travel with no blackout dates

Feb 14, 2016
As you would expect.
McGiggins Cardholder

For a local credit union this card is not bad.  They have improved the rewards system and now offer the 3-2-1 rotating points rewards on selected categories.  Points are not on a 1-1 ratio.  Great card for cash advances as there is no fee for the transaction and the interest amount is the same as that of purchases.  Where it gets hinky is trying to use the card outside of your normal circle.  They will decline and shut the card down on any unplanned out of normal network transactions.  It gets worse trying to work with the fraud department from India after hours.  If you are lucky enough to get the local branch then you may be able to work out your issues.

Delta Community Credit Union Visa® Platinum Rewards card