6 Cardholder Reviews

Results 1-6 of 6Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

I applied for this card when I took my car into Firestone for tires and an alignment. I was apprehensive at first, since my credit is only fair. But the rep said that Firestone does in-house financing, not through a bank. So I applied and was approved for $1000. And I breathed a sigh of relief and was even happier with no interest for 6 months. I paid half the charges in cash and the rest on the Firestone card. This card will be my emergency car repair card from now on. Anything over $249 on the card can be paid in 6 months interest free. There is no reason to pay interest, NONE!

jwright80's review was:

Aug 23, 2012 Reply

jwright80(8, 15)

Review by jwright80

Credit Acceptance is generally fair. They accepted me with a current 644 credit score. The first six months have 0% APR on any  first time balance of $249 or more, so its great in case of an emergency breakdown on a vehicle. Plus, Firestone gives 5% off any credit card purchase and deals on small things like oil changes. However, the APR is pretty high after the first 6 months at 22.8%, but acceptable for a maintenance shop credit line so long as you get the balance back down and keep the balance low.

jingle2007's review was:

Apr 14, 2012 Reply

jingle2007(1, 2)

Review by jingle2007

No Complaints! Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

Use this card intelligently and you'll be fine.  Carry a balance and you'll get burned (like any high-interest retail card).  You can conduct business entirely online if you so choose, which makes payment and balance inquiries pretty simple.  Not a great website, but it gets the job done.  As for the 6 months no interest, it's on work costing more than $299 and it's good not just on your first purchase, but on every purchase through CFNA, however it's only available until the end of the year, so get on it!

Makes a great car card if that's what you need, as there is almost no rewards program out there for that kind of stuff.  May I add, it's crazy easy to get, they don't finance through any other bank, CFNA answers to Firestone, so they tend to be much more objective than a lending institution with millions of clients.

TristanD43's review was:

Dec 14, 2013 Reply

TristanD43(9, 22)

Review by TristanD43

complaint

Tried to call numberous times, numberous days and still can't get anyone to answer

coriefam4's review was:

Jan 31, 2013 Reply

coriefam4(2, 0)

Review by coriefam4

Hard inquiry and horrible service Helpful to 2 out of 4 people

I recently needed a repair on my car and used the Firestone Complete Autocare card. I noticed after that my credit had been hit for "Automobile: New Retail Loan" and had a pretty signficiant impact on my credit score. I have never had this happen in the past. When I called to inquire about this and who they report this information too, I was met with the rudest people i think i have ever had to speak to. They did not answer my questions, had horrible attitudes, and refused to help me. This happened with not just the first rep, but her manager and then the manager's supervisor. I would not reccomend using this lender to even the people I don't like. STAY AWAY!

Rsutton85's review was:

Feb 11, 2014 Reply

Rsutton85(1, 2)

Review by Rsutton85

Got card without knowing -deceptive Helpful to 1 out of 4 people

Went to Firestone and was setup with knowing it.  Was a few months before finding out there was a $20.00 overdue balance.  Contacted CFNA.  They refuse to do anything.  Will try BBB and dept of consumer protection next.

SkiPatrollerBob's review was:

May 20, 2013 Reply

SkiPatrollerBob(1, 1)

Review by SkiPatrollerBob

Results 1-6 of 6Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Credit First Credit Card

Cardholder Rating Distribution (6)

The Credit First Credit Card is offered through Credit First National Association (CFNA). CFNA provides credit cards for tire and car maintenance shops. CFNA provides toll-free customer support as well as a FAQs section online. For additional questions, cardholders can contact CFNA through an online customer support form.

Credit First Credit Card