Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

United MileagePlus® Club Card

Mar 15, 2016
AWESOMENESS
jporter662 Cardholder

I haven't actually received the card yet, and didn't actually apply because of the benefits. I applied simply because I was in the business of building my credit. Not certain of my credit score as they're always changing but according to CK TU is 591 and Experian is 597. I was instantly approved for $15K. At first I thought I was having a nightmare until I checked my email and saw the confirmation. I'm definitely looking forward to using this card so I can see if I get an increase for being a good customer... Will definitely keep you all posted. :)

*Note: My income is >$60K and my company flies us around often using United - not sure if that had anything to do with the approval or not.

Dec 16, 2015
NHSC Cardholder

Benefits only apply to the primary member so the non primary married person in the couple cannot use the benefits of the club if traveling without the primary member.  The annual fee is way too high for the non primary member not to have access to the club if not traveling with the primary member.

United MileagePlus® Club Card