Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card Reviews

• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Sep 02, 2017
Horrible trap with no points
gcraig4123 Cardholder

I have this card and a $24,000 CL. I confirmed with CS before going overseas that the deal was to spend $3,000 in three months to receive the 80,000 points. She assured me that was my offer for applying for the card. I spent $4,200 in that time while abroad well before three months time. Called CS yesterday to find out they told me the offer was to spend $5,000 in three months to receive 100,000 points. All I could do was laugh. I've been in the Military for 22 years and just before I called CS, my boss asked me who the bank was that owed me the points. When I told him Chase, he laughed and said good luck getting them. I have just paid my balance of 2,300 off this morning and will cancel this card immediately. Hilton Honors, let's try you now.

Oct 24, 2016
$85 fee with night at Marriott Hotel
alexferrari Cardholder

When you open you can get 80,000 miles, the $85 gives you one night a year, needs to check which hotel will honor the free night, but I'll tke any free night for my $85 a year. Customer service is very helpfull, I was always able to book my free nights and claim my miles.

Sep 02, 2017

Enter Your Reply

Sep 27, 2016
It was a surprise that I got this card.
zach00012 Cardholder

I applied for this card today, and I am happy to say I got approved this card with a 5000 CL. I am only 19 years old and a college student but working full time, and traveling a lot. i saw the perks for this card and said why not. I am ready to get this card and start using its perks

Credit Score
Credit Limit
60+ Days Past Due Status
Age of Cardholder

Sample Size: 213
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card