Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card Reviews

• Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Oct 24, 2016
$85 fee with night at Marriott Hotel
alexferrari Cardholder

When you open you can get 80,000 miles, the $85 gives you one night a year, needs to check which hotel will honor the free night, but I'll tke any free night for my $85 a year. Customer service is very helpfull, I was always able to book my free nights and claim my miles.

Sep 27, 2016
It was a surprise that I got this card.
zach00012 Cardholder

I applied for this card today, and I am happy to say I got approved this card with a 5000 CL. I am only 19 years old and a college student but working full time, and traveling a lot. i saw the perks for this card and said why not. I am ready to get this card and start using its perks

Sep 22, 2016
Approved Unexpectedly with Poor Odds
Anonymous Cardholder

I am a platinum elite and I have tried over many years to get this card. Well to my surprised I applied yesterday and today received an email saying I was approved! I thought the credit line would have been around $500 or $1000. When I called the 1-800# I was informed my credit line is $8500 with a 23.24% APR. Amex refuses to increase my limit.  I have two capital one cards (never been late, have had 22+ months), capital one only increased my credit line $100 after being open 22 months! Don’t know how it happened, glad it did.

I am excited to have this card because I stay at Marriott a lot. I travel a lot for work, domestic and international.

If I max my card out I pay it off right away. As of today my other cards are paid off.

Equifax 570

Experian 581

Transunion 652

Capital One 1 credit line (was a secured card) $700

Capital One 2 credit line (never been late and have had over a year) $600

Amex Delta Gold Card (never been late and have had over a year) $1000

I am platinum elite so I have guaranteed to have room availability. Some of the reviews I read say the free night is worthless but if you do not have status with Marriott then you may not have a lot of access to rooms. Just a thought, take those negative comments about the free night with a grain of salt.

Jan 20, 2017

Cool. I want this card and afraid to apply...were those credit karma scores or fico

May 30, 2017

Any late or derogatory marks on your credit at the time of acceptance?

Sep 16, 2016
Scam
sedge33 Cardholder

They claim youll get 100 off your first night stay but dont let you use the card for the room. You have to wait two weeks to get the card and they wont give you a temporary number. Mariott customer service also screamed at me and refused to give me the phone number for the credit card section.

Sep 02, 2016
Wow, Another Approval Today
busyfixing Cardholder

Gonna charge a Europoean vacation to get the 80k bonus points, I'm really excited.  I'll PIF after a month.

I can't believe I'm here already after working at this for 10 months starting with a lousy $200 Old Navy care, and CK score around 600.

Aug 18, 2016
Worst card i've ever had
Anonymous Cardholder

Marriott charges crazy amounts of points to stay in any good hotels so it makes it impossible to use. Finally, after 2 years of having the card I booked a flight. I accidentally booked the wrong day ($100 flight). To change the flgiht they want me to pay a $67 change fee to the airline and a $50 fee to Marriott for no reason at all. They refuse to refund the points. Now, I am just buying the flight seperate as Marriott's fees are more than just buying the flight outright.

Credit Score
Credit Limit
60+ Days Past Due Status
Age of Cardholder

Sample Size: 213
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

?>