Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card Reviews

• Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Nov 05, 2017
Great if you stay at Marriott Properties
REF95 Cardholder

Excellent rewards program. Each year on my annivasary date I receive my elite level nights which count towrds my Marriott Rewards program. When I stay at Marriott properties receive 5 points for each dollar I spend. I do use card for other purchases but mainly use for my hotel stays.

Have had no issues using my card or getting questions answerd by customer service.

Oct 14, 2017
Bad Customer Service
Anonymous Cardholder

My credit card was stolen when I was in New Orleans. I immediately reported it and asked to be sent another credit card.  It was stolen and report on 4 October; it is now 14 October and I still do not have a credit card!!!!!  I was told it was put in the mail and I should get it soon.  Really?????  My other credit card companies and my bank immediately FEDEXed me the credit cards- but not Chase!  What if it was my only credit card?  Hoenstly they really don't give a ****.  Time to cancel the card.

Sep 02, 2017
Horrible trap with no points
gcraig4123 Cardholder

I have this card and a $24,000 CL. I confirmed with CS before going overseas that the deal was to spend $3,000 in three months to receive the 80,000 points. She assured me that was my offer for applying for the card. I spent $4,200 in that time while abroad well before three months time. Called CS yesterday to find out they told me the offer was to spend $5,000 in three months to receive 100,000 points. All I could do was laugh. I've been in the Military for 22 years and just before I called CS, my boss asked me who the bank was that owed me the points. When I told him Chase, he laughed and said good luck getting them. I have just paid my balance of 2,300 off this morning and will cancel this card immediately. Hilton Honors, let's try you now.

Credit Score
Credit Limit
60+ Days Past Due Status
Age of Cardholder

Sample Size: 213
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card