3.6

Mar 25 2020
Great starter card

This was the first credit card I've applied for, got approved, and have. I never had an issue with fraud, declined payments, etc. and I always paid my balance off 100%. No issues whatsoever (Thankfully!). Overall, a nice first starter card. The only downside is it is really hard to rack up points if what you are spendingi s not within the quarter categories of their choosing.

Sep 01 2020
Good with super high interest rates !

Was my first credit card - great the first year but must keep balance low to avoid fees - good first credit card :)

Jan 20 2021
chase freedom card no good

i applied with a 747 credit score and was declined.using 7% of all charge cards no late payments,dont waste your time

Sep 01 2020
Good with super high interest rates !

Mar 25 2020
Great starter card

Mar 22 2020
Works for Me

Revolving Categories can be a little annoying as they only release them 15 days before the start of a period. Doesnt allow u plan right. April categories are total trash for my lifestyle

Dec 25 2019
Rewards. none, Customer Service. Bad,

Chase: here's 2X on Chase Special offers Chase: Oh sorry, you don't qualify for Chase speial offers Chase CS: Don't know why you don't qualfy, can't help you. and don't care. :

Oct 09 2019
Do they raise every 6 months or 12 month

Do they raise your limited every 6 months or 12 months I read different things but I don't want to waste a hard inquiry to ask for one

Oct 09 2019
Do they rasie your limit

Do they raise your limited every 6 months or 12 months I read different things and don't want to waste a hard inquiry to ask for one

Sep 25 2019

I absolutely LOVE this card! My only other credit card was a secured capital one card and the credit limit was only raised once in a year and a half, from $200 to $500. I got chase freedom in January with a 640 credit score and they approved me for $1200 and every few months they raise in another grand! I love it!

Sep 11 2019
WEIRD POLICIES

I have a good paying job, good credit, open account in Bank of America, 2 credit cards and a clean record. FOR SOME REASON, which they won't disclose, they have accepted and then retrieved/cancelled a credit card application right afterwards, really affecting my credit score. Now, after opening a checking account with them, they've CLOSED my account with no explanation just a couple of days later. I'm really trying to understand, but will never try to do business with them again and I don't recommend it to anyone.

Sep 01 2019
Bunch of lying thieves

First understand I NEVER leave negative reviews because I am also in the customer service industry so I take a lot of things with the knowledge that people are human and mistakes are made. When I first got this card, I was consistent in paying every month. Ran into a financial hardship around the same time as I had my card stolen, was told another card would be shipped to me. That was a lie. They canceled my account and started tacking on late fees and raising their interest rates on me. I get it, my credit decreased so they have to do what they have to do. Fast forward to when I was finally in a position to pay my balance, was told I would be enrolled in the balance liquidation program which would stop the late fees and interest fees. Another lie. Called back today and was told the last 2 payments that they took from my account under the guise of this program mean absolutely nothing, that they only covered the fees from the last two months, and they they would no longer allow me to enroll in the program so I would need to pay my balance in full today or would keep accruing fees. This is absolutely absurd and insulting. Jasmine, their manager, told me essentially they weren't going to do anything to fix their mistake. All this company cares about is making more money for their giant bank and they will lie and swindle you any way they can to do that. Please go with another card. This has been one of the worst financial decisions I have ever made.