2.9

Sep 12 2017
Life saver

I got this card to finance some work on my car. It is a life saver. I paid more than the minimum monthly payment and paid off the balance before the six months no interest promotional period expired. I then requested and got a 50% credit limit increase after 6 months. This card will help your finances and improve your credit profile if you use it wisely.

Jul 15 2016
Not with it!

The card agreement clearly states the card can be used at Exxon/Mobil stations. I got first card and pumps could not read it. I got replacement card, still the pumps cannot read it. I have to go inside ando after 4 more swipes it prompts for the account number; that is just dandy let's let the whole world know my card number. Synchrony Bank customer service best answer they could come up with is to activate it again, that didn't work either. So go ahead and apply if you want the entire world to know your account number!

Jun 20 2019
High apr. Used for emergency.

Well I had this card for 2+ years. No problems and always paid on time. Went through different jobs and housing. USPS unable to do a simple change of address. Credit score went down. When I filed a replacement for lost or stolen, never received the card in the mail. When I called to have the card sent to a different address, they had closed the account due to recent updates in my report. NEVER MISSED A PAYMENT! Dont understand how they cant just send me my replacement when I already had the card. Bad business and never getting a line of credit with them again.

Jan 23 2019

Accodentaly missed one payment. They desperately called 3 times a day, lowered my credit line, and cut online access. Stay away, bad business practice.

Oct 27 2018
Close account no reason

Applied and was approved for this card. Just wanted for emergency situations. I guess since I didn't use it quickly enough they closed my account. Never told me about it wither. I found out by checking my credit report. Oh well it is what it is I guess.

Apr 13 2018
GREAT

NO PROBLEMS JUST MAKE SURE YOU PAY ON TIME**

Sep 12 2017
Life saver

Jul 27 2017
Love this card

I've had this card for over 5 years and it has gotten me through a number of major repairs for all of our cars. I schedule all payments through my bank's bill pay service to ensure the balance is paid off entirely by the due date, and I have never had a single issue with it. Highly recommend it for those who are confident they can pay balances by due date. The terms and conditions say very clearly that the interest for the entire purchase amount will be charged if not fully paid off in time.

Jul 11 2017
Bull**** card!

Didn't payoff my promotional balance on time. Gave me 6 months to pay off $2500. Still owed $1200, they charge $250 just for interest! Stay away from this card!

Apr 19 2017
Nice while it lasts

I got this card when I purchased four tires. Paid it off before the no-interest period ended. Used it again several times in a pinch for gas at exxon but paid it off as soon as I got paid. It was six months since I last used it and they out of the blue closed my account and I would not have known except Credit Karma emailed me about it. They could not reopen the account as now I do need new tires and when I reapplied I was denied this time because...wait for it...my credit usage is too high to my open credit. This was not the case until they closed that card. Very upsetting.

Feb 19 2017
Disgusted

This card is an absolute joke. I have an account with Synchrony Bank, (paid in full every month) CHASE cards with 5,000+ limits, and they only approved me for $500? Are you serious? My score is over 750! What a disgusting mess, I called in and cancelled as soon as it arrived. I really do hate Shnchrony Bank, my Sunglass Hut card is horrible too.

Jan 24 2017
Can use at any accepted dealer

LOVE THIS CARD. I have a luxury car and tire went flat. It was nice to know that I could use at tire dealership. I researched online and a lot of places take this card suprisingly for auto maintenance. Good card to have on hand for those unexpected times. The interest is high as with any store card, but the locations and financing offers make up for it. Good 0% financing for 90DS to 6 months and so on depending on the balance.