2.1

Aug 30 2018
Perfect.

Don't charge it if you can't pay it off in a year. Intrest free, can't beat that. Bought all new appliances, paid it off within the year., Great website, easy to make payments. Will use the credit again.

Apr 22 2018
HORRIBLE

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Hold times are ridiculously long and when you finally get a customer service rep they are CLUELESS. Don't get this card.

Jan 02 2020
crap

My account was closed for inactivity they said i got a letter and a message on my account online but i recieved nothing i called them to reinstate but have to reapply so thats a double wammy my credit score dropped from the account being closed and if i reapply my credit scores gets another hit for a hard inquirie so im better off having it closed the rep that i first talked to was good the supervisor was no help saying the letter was sent and she could not explain why it wasnt in my documents its all a scam

Sep 20 2019
Crap

I had 0% interest but balance ever went down

Sep 20 2019
Crap

It's a scam

Jun 30 2019

They are thiefs! They charged me $100 on a $494 balance because 6-months promotion deal was up, yet I was only supposed to be charged $13 and they refuse to reimburse me. They are awful and steal money from customers!

May 20 2019
Very Bad

Customer Service is not responsive also they are not polite.

May 04 2019
lowers your credit score

Used cc to purchase new appliances, paid off , a year later with no reason they lower your credit line which drops your credit score, I have great credit and make a good check - no reason to drop my credit level other than haven't used cc in a year. That's BS - will never use card again.

Sep 17 2018
Extortionist

They intentionally charge you late payments that are timely made.

Aug 30 2018
Perfect.

Aug 21 2018
Basic retailer builder acct

More of a line of credit than a cc imo. Used at specific merchants to finance purchases, which usually have a no interest promo window. Got approved for this line through a car stero install place. Apporved for a 3000 limit. Spent it all, paid it off before the 12 month promo expired. got a limit increase. maxed out 5000, paid it off before the 18 month promo expired. Never paid ANY interest. reports to credit agencies and gave me a high limit with almost no/fair credit. I've had this card for over 2 years and never HAD to call anyone. I did call to see if limit increase was a hard or soft pull. Use the website. If you google Brandsource credit card it is the first non ad listing. Only beef is that it is not accepted at more retailers or an actual visa/mc

Aug 01 2018
Incompetancy, lack of a straight answer

I called multiple times just to change my contact information and it couldn't be done in those calls. Also, the finance director could not give me a straight answer when I was asking if another customer service person had told the truth in saying that a waiver of a late fee had been granted since I had paid my bill weeks in advance.