3.8

Mar 20, 2017
Approved $500 with 712 EQ

Approved with 712 EQ (Credit Karma Score) for $500 instant online approval, 12 hard inquiries. Issuer Comenity Capital Bank (Comenity Bank). I'm in love with the approval because Comenity do credit line increase after 9 months using the card and then every 6 months. I have Comenity Univision MasterCard (first time with 2k limit and after a year I have 3k limit). Thanks Comenity Bank.

Jan 15, 2019

Do not get this card. High interest rate, no rewards program, and if you miss a payment for any reason... even if you were in the hospital or it was your first missed payment or away at war.... they will not waive any fees for you. DO NOT GET THIS CARD! I don't like closing accounts but I was happy to close this one! No thanks!

Aug 07, 2019
No rewards program

All store cards will come with high interest that's a given pay off your balance monthly and the interest rate is irrelevant. Was approved when I was rebuilding score was probably around 560. Approved for 250 or 500 I forget. Applied to raise my overall available credit and have had it for years even now that my score is in the high 700s. Current limit is 5k. Barely use it but it serves its purpose.

Jan 15, 2019

Dec 04, 2018
Great

It's just like any other store credit card.

Apr 07, 2017
Good card for great products

The process was easy. It is a low limit, but I'll see what happens at the nine month mark. The clothes I buy there are always a good buy. Lots of discounts emailed often!

Mar 20, 2017
Approved $500 with 712 EQ

Jan 24, 2017
Normal store card no perks high interest

Pay off the balance monthly as you would with any store card due to high interest rates. Great return policy and customer service. Never had problems with online shopping. Card issuer is Comenity bank which usually gives credit to anyone. Same as Syncrony Bank.

Oct 11, 2016
Easy, but we'll see...

The application process was short and simple, and I got instant approval for a $250 limit. Starting limit is low, but that's fine with me, as I intend to pay off balances in full each month, and I only shop at the outlet or during clearance events.

Mar 31, 2016
Haven't used it yet!

I never knew abercrombie had a credit card! So excited to use it...Was approved for 350...lots of inquiries on my report. tu: 652 Eq: 672 A few collections as well so this card would be great for average credit users!

Nov 28, 2015
Was approved with below average credit

I was approved with a Credit Karma score of 616 (Transunion) and 608 (Equifax). I suppose my actual scores are in the upper 500s. My credit limit is $250.

Jul 29, 2015
Decent store credit card

I just wanted to review this card because a lot of people are writing (here or elsewhere) that the card typically gives low limits. I think I did start off rather low, but I'm currently at $1,150 and I've only had the card since late 2013. Since this store is where I buy the majority of my clothing (because I LOVE the fit of their jeans), this is a nice credit card to have. I've never gotten any fees or anything, and the interest rate is very high (but typical for store credit cards), but I always pay my balances in full. I'll update if I encounter any negative experiences.