Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card

• Balance Transfer Intro APR 0% for 12 Billing Cycles
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Our Take

The U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card offers an impressive variety of cash back bonuses, making it a good choice for consumers with excellent credit.

What to Like

The U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card lets you choose from several rewards categories. You get 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in combined spending each quarter for two categories that you select, and 2% cash back in one everyday category (like gas or groceries) of your choice.

Look Out For

There is no intro APR on purchases, and interest rates on purchases and balance transfers can start as high as 23.24%, depending on your credit. There’s also a $5 or 3% (whichever is greater) balance transfer fee as well as foreign transaction fees.

Nov 26, 2016
Keep away from usbank
ZHGWU Cardholder

Low approve limit: $500 compared with my other credit cards from $5000 to $10000+. I dont know what usbank was thinking.

Hold my money: because of the low limit I over pay it to do large purchase at black Friday. It hold my money for one week! Now it's Sunday I still cannot use the money which was taken from my checking account several days ago.

They just dont want lose money, they lost customers.

Sep 26, 2016
Great for "Everyday" Use!
Aveah Cardholder

I love this card! APR is fairly high, so it's not a great idea to use for bigger purchases that may take more than a billing period to pay off. But the rewards are nice! I pay my cell phone bill with it every month to get 5% back. We use it when go out to dinner and I use it for grocery shopping and filling up both of our vehicles.

I haven’t had to deal with Customer Service as I have not ran into any issues, but if I ever have to, I will more than likely run into my local US Bank Branch and talk to my bank lady first as their customer service is wonderful in person.

I applied with a 660ish TU and 700 EQ and was instantly approved. When I first started looking into the card several months before I applied, I asked my banker lady more about it. She gave me info about the card and informed me that an applicant needed a minimum of 600 credit score to apply or they would automatically be denied. When I applied, I noticed they pulled TU report. Hope that helps anyone considering this card.

Hope that helps for any onlookers :)

Jun 16, 2016
Approved for 5K
birons247 Cardholder

I've had my checking and savings with US Bank for about a year and a half. I applied for Cash Plus card at a branch; was given the 7-10 day message. They pulled TU Fico, which was 697. I had 2% utlilization, a couple baddies that are paid. Took about 3 or 4 days for the final approval. I read that they automatically consider you for the lower tier card if you are denied the cash plus; I was approved outright for the cash plus. Received the card pretty quickly; it was visible online before it came in the mail. You must activate the catagory you wish to have the cash back count towards; I chose electronics and made a purchase at Best Buy, which was credited pretty quick to my rewards at 5%. Am happy with the card, was no sign up bonus or intro APR, with the exception of balance transfer.

May 23, 2016
A Mere Shell of It's Former Glory
jconwuem Cardholder

I applied for this card for four reasons which were the 5% cash back on restaurants, 5% cash back on fast food, the $25 gift card everytime you redeemed $100 in cash rewards and the fact that there is no annual fee. Now two of the four reasons I chose this card are still active and that is the only reason I kept the card (no annual fee and 5% cash back on fast food). Honestly had it not been for the 5% on restaurant I wouldn't have applied for this card, but it was good while it lasted. Now it is a decent card every once in a while when I pay for an annual gym membership or intend to spend a lot of money on furniture. Other than that I use it to pay for my cellular phone or when I rarely have to settle for fast food (both of which get 5% cash back when the category is set). Overall it is a good card if you can bare to wait in a physical US Bank to do the application. I plan to keep the card unless they implement a annual fee, however I will not use it often.

U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card