U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card Reviews

Mar 01, 2017
Nothing great about this card
ZenReview Cardholder

It pays the phone bills , its good for department store shoppers, other than that , i will just stick with my citi double cash

Nov 26, 2016
Keep away from usbank
ZHGWU Cardholder

Low approve limit: $500 compared with my other credit cards from $5000 to $10000+. I dont know what usbank was thinking.

Hold my money: because of the low limit I over pay it to do large purchase at black Friday. It hold my money for one week! Now it's Sunday I still cannot use the money which was taken from my checking account several days ago.

They just dont want lose money, they lost customers.

Sep 26, 2016
Great for "Everyday" Use!
Aveah Cardholder

I love this card! APR is fairly high, so it's not a great idea to use for bigger purchases that may take more than a billing period to pay off. But the rewards are nice! I pay my cell phone bill with it every month to get 5% back. We use it when go out to dinner and I use it for grocery shopping and filling up both of our vehicles.

I haven’t had to deal with Customer Service as I have not ran into any issues, but if I ever have to, I will more than likely run into my local US Bank Branch and talk to my bank lady first as their customer service is wonderful in person.

I applied with a 660ish TU and 700 EQ and was instantly approved. When I first started looking into the card several months before I applied, I asked my banker lady more about it. She gave me info about the card and informed me that an applicant needed a minimum of 600 credit score to apply or they would automatically be denied. When I applied, I noticed they pulled TU report. Hope that helps anyone considering this card.

Hope that helps for any onlookers :)

U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card