Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Harley-Davidson® Visa® Credit Card

Sep 18, 2016
Anonymous Cardholder

Be careful about making payments over the phone. I made a payment before due date as I normally do...I tried to use my caRd at the end of the month and found out that Mt payment was not processed. I had to make another payment to use darn card..although it came out of my checking account...they claim they could not find the payment...member services sucks...did nothing for me..closing my account..

Aug 16, 2016
Very Good Card
lacheryl626 Cardholder

I have the HD Signature card with a 20k limit..I use this card for everything in place of my debit card,,since my bank acct is tied

in to my HD card as a form of payment, I just make purchases (to accumulate the points), then make a payment the same

day or a little bit later down the line and that counts as my monthly payment. I've read the reviews here and I'm going to assume that

carholders of the unsecured card get crappy customer service. Fortunately, I haven't had that experience-just the opposite,,they're so

helpful and accommadating. I love my card and hopefully others will have the same experience that I have,

May 22, 2016
Anonymous Cardholder

I have now had this card for 3 months.  During that time I have never received any electronic statements (even though I have opted for them).  I have had a late fee, and now . . . a payment reversal fee.  From what I understand, when I had elected to pay less than the full balance the bank tried to take the full balance from my account.  This card is NOT worth the points.  It has a high APR, and the fees are killer.

Harley-Davidson® Visa® Credit Card