4.6

Jun 08, 2015
Easy Approval

Just applied for the card and was approved with the $300 Credit Limit. I have been denied in the past by most lendors but decided to give this one a try. Now waiting for the card to arrive in the mail and will update with more information . Happy Hunting ,

Oct 28, 2015
PLEASE APPLY WITH CAUTION

First off, I will admit I'm very appreciative of lend up and their service. So when I was notified that I was pre-approved for their L-Card, I was very excited to apply for it. As stated by someone above, I was pre-approved for $500, but only received $300 limit. Now before they upgraded their website for the card, I ran into issues where the automatic payment system would tell me my payment was declined (even with funds available for it) charge me $35 each time (which was added to the balance of the card). So for 3 months straight they purposedly took away my balance available because of this glitch, so I removed automatic payments. I called customer service and they are definitely outsourced with no real support. They aren't there for any financial support as they will tell you that you have to contact the "bank" to deal with transactions on the account. Then they give you a number that routes right back to the same customer service you just called. Still don't know what bank they are referring to. After multiple calls I just gave up because they would just route me in circles. After a month, I did log into my account to notice 3 credits of the decline fees that I was calling about, but again that was directly after they upgraded their website (I believe they recgonized the glitch). I made a large payment a week ago and my card has a pending transaction that has removed the available balance of my payment, the pending transaction is for the exact same amount as my payment. So I'm learning this company is great with taking your money, but poor with providing you with credit. They want the interests that accumulates, basically free money for them. I'm planning on getting rid of this card asap.

May 02, 2019
Convenient

They monitor your payments and increase your limits as you go.? Very helpful in raising your credit score!

Mar 10, 2019

I schedule all bill payments to come directly out of my bank account and the other credit cards I have are easily paid electronically by my bank and the payment is reflected on my account within 48 hours.? I was surprised to learn that the payment to the LendUp credit card account was sent by check and it has been 10 days since the amount was deducted from my checking account for payment.? It has not shown up on my LendUp account and when I went online and chatted with a representative I was told that it would take 2-3 weeks for them to get the check and apply it to my account.? I don't understand why it would take that long when the address to which the check was sent is only two states away from where I live and the check is the same as a certified bank check since it was sent directly from my bank.? I was happy with the application process, the amount of my credit line and the fact that the representative was very nice.? However, I do not want to go and pay online when it gives a stranger access to my bank account information.? I would rather they provide a means by which my bank can transfer funds electronically.? Hopefully, I will be able to work this out...

Mar 05, 2019
TERRIBLE SUPPORT AND PROCESS

I got this card and was so happy because of the positive reviews. What a nightmare it has been! I got approved for $750. Great! I went to the gas station to use it and left my wallet in the car. DECLINED. I had activated it online and on the phone. I then tried to use it again at a restaurant. Same thing! I called them and told them my card is not working. And they informed me that it has a security hold and I need to send them my drivers license and a utility bill. Isn't that someting you should've had me do PRIOR TO ISSUING THE CARD if you felt my security was at stake? Their website and self servicing if atrocious. The only easy process was cancelling this no good card, and even then they couldn't provide an email or cancellation code. I got a $1000 CapitalOne minutes after cancelling this card. I suggest you start there with a company that's not incompetent.?

Feb 21, 2019

Received pre-approval letter in the mail and got denied.

Jul 04, 2018
very good card

So far, so good.? Has been a very good card to have.? Decent increases when paid on time and credit history improves.

May 24, 2018
Awesome

Positive credit history will gain you increases, just after seven statements!!

May 04, 2018
Going Good!

Got this card and was given a $1,000 CL. In 6 months my CL went up to $1,500. That's a good card in my book.

Mar 07, 2018

I applied and was declined because they could not verify my identity. Customer service was very rude, unhelpful and unprofessional. They would not tell me anything more than sorry you can?t have a card, come back in 60 days. Well I?m sorry, but I don?t want a card any longer, I just want to make sure my information is safe and correct. I?m concerned now that they could not verify my identity, but they can?t tell me what from my application didn?t match what they need for verification. Very in happy, I would not recommend them based on their customer service alone. And all of this after multiple preapproval letters.?

Feb 14, 2018
Best option to fix your credit

I love this card, i started with 1k line of credit and now after a few months they increased it to 2k.?

Feb 08, 2018
GREAT CARD

If you're trying to fix your credit this is the card for you.