Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card

• Balance Transfer Intro APR 0%
  • Purchase Intro APR 0%

Our Take

The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers some pretty attractive rewards.

What to Like

Cardholders can earn 3x points on purchases at U.S. gas stations, 2x at U.S. restaurants and 1x points on other net purchases. There’s also no annual fee and a 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months.

Look Out For

You’ll pay a 3% introductory fee for balance transfers in the first 15 months and 5% for balance transfers after that. There’s also a foreign transaction fee.

Dec 03, 2016
Alright
Anonymous Cardholder

I got approved for this card with a $2,000 limit to start. It's a recent card for me. I hair fair credit at the moment.

Jul 26, 2016
Anonymous Cardholder

Agree on the hidden fees, but makes up for that with the rewards you get

Jul 15, 2016
Scurrilous banking practices
Tonyknows Cardholder

I did business with Wells Fargo on several different fronts. Between the hidden fees and the lousy customer service I couldn't wait to get away from this outfit as fast as I could. With so many options available today, there's no reason to settle for mediocrity.

Jul 05, 2016
2192Alex Cardholder

I applied after receiving a (pre qualified) offer when logging into my checking account. I was instantly approved for a 4000 limit. It is my first Wells Fargo card however I do have two Amex cards. The card has a great rewards program and easy on line access. I really like this card.

Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card